See also: Exhibit Exhibition Exhibitioner Exhibited Exhibitor Exhibitory Exhibiting Exhibitive Exhibitively Exhibitionistic Exhibits Exhilarated Exhilarating Exhilaration Exhilarant Exhilarator Exhilarative Exhilaratingly
1. Exhibit definition is - to submit (something, such as a document) to a court or officer in course of proceedings; also : to present or offer officially or in legal form
2. How to use Exhibit in a sentence
3. Exhibit definition, to offer or expose to view; present for inspection: to Exhibit the latest models of cars
4. Law Something marked for identification with the purpose of being introduced as evidence: referred to Exhibit A.
5. Synonyms & Antonyms of Exhibit (Entry 2 of 2) to present so as to invite notice or attention these naturalists take their birds of prey on tour and Exhibit them before groups of schoolchildren
6. Exhibit noun [C] (OBJECT SHOWN) an object or a collection of things shown publicly for people to enjoy or learn about: The museum’s Exhibits range from Iron Age pottery to Eskimo clothing
Exhibit, Enjoy, Exhibits, Eskimo
7. Find 51 ways to say Exhibit, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. I would like to thank your company for making it possible for our graduating BFA art majors to have virtual solo Exhibits, and our yearly BFA Senior Juried Art Exhibit
10. If you just want to show a few hundred records of data on maps, timelines, scatter plots, interactive tables, etc., why bother learning SQL, ASP, PHP, CGI, or whatever when you can just use Exhibit?
11. Exhibit: As a verb, to show or display; to offer or present for inspection
12. An Exhibit is an item that is shown off for the public, such as a painting on display at a gallery or a historical document shown under glass at a museum
13. The main thing to remember about an Exhibit is that it refers to something presented formally and in a public setting.
14. Exhibit-E is a unique design and technology firm that has taken a leadership role in providing websites for the art world. Exhibit-E websites are designed for in-house maintenance, so your gallery staff can make all on-going content revisions to all areas of your website without having to understand coding.
15. See 11 authoritative translations of Exhibit in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
16. An gold howler monkey lies on a branch in the new Pantanal Exhibit at the Houston Zoo Monday, Oct
17. San Diego zoo arrest A father was arrested after he allegedly trespassed into the San Diego Zoo's elephant Exhibit while
18. If someone or something shows a particular quality, feeling, or type of behaviour, you can say that they Exhibit it.
19. Exhibit - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
20. In appreciat ion of you r loyalty and continued business, WEF is holding Exhibit rates at the 2020 rates for WEFTEC 2021.
21. Member rate = $39.50 per square foot, plus $250 per corner; Non-Member rate = $47.00 per square foot, plus $250 per corner; Second Round Sales (April 2021 – For 2019 & 2020 WEFTEC Exhibitors) and General Sales (May 2021 - For new Exhibitors)
22. 2 days ago · San Diego man arrested for taking 2-year-old inside elephant Exhibit at zoo Navarrete, his daughter and the elephants were all unharmed in the incident, police and zoo officials said.
Elephant, Exhibit, Elephants
23. The Exhibit is universally understood to be for some temporary period unless, as is rarely true, it is stated to be a "permanent Exhibition"
24. In American English, they may be called "Exhibit", "exposition" (the French word) or "show"
English, Exhibit, Exposition
25. In UK English, they are always called "Exhibitions" or "shows", and an individual item in the show is an "Exhibit".
English, Exhibitions, Exhibit
26. Exhibit A: Grain Requirements For Child Nutrition Programs1, 2 Color Key: Footnote 5 = Blue, Footnote 3 or 4 = Red Group A Ounce Equivalent (oz eq) for Group A
Exhibit, Equivalent, Eq
27. Exhibit 19 Credit Fees in Price Freddie Mac Single-Family Seller/Servicer Guide Bulletin 2021-4 2/3/2021 Page E19-1 1
28. Exhibit Stickers Label,Yellow Petitioner's Exhibit and Blue Respondent's Exhibit,1.65 x 1 in Stickers for Office,Courtroom(400 Pcs/Pack) 5.0 out of 5 stars 6 $12.59 $ 12
29. The John Muir Exhibit is a virtual museum providing resources and information about John Muir, past and present
30. This Exhibit was produced by Little Ray’s Nature Centres, an exotic animal rescue and educational outreach program based in Canada.The center is accredited by Canada’s Accredited Zoos and Aquariums and must adhere to the highest standards of quality animal care and welfare to achieve this certification
Exhibit, Exotic, Educational
31. All animals in the Exhibit have experienced keepers for the duration of the Exhibit …
32. At Affordable Exhibit Displays, we may be new to you, but we've been creatively printing and producing trade show displays for over 25 Years
33. Example: Exhibit 1 – (link of the Exhibit)
34. They know what Exhibits they are looking for because of the file name associated with the Exhibit — much easier and faster using this methodology
Exhibits, Exhibit, Easier
35. An Exhibit is a public showing of an object—usually a work of art or an object meant to educate—or a small collection of objects
36. An Exhibition is a public showing of a large selection of such items, often united by a theme
37. For example, a fossilized dinosaur skeleton in the lobby of a museum is an Exhibit, and a collection of dinosaur
38. We witness the terrifying events unfold through daughter Judith's video camera, which subsequently becomes Exhibit A.
39. • An Exhibit of seven altars created by Bay Area artists and community groups
40. • But among the loveliest Exhibits was a two-inch by three-inch Horae Beatae Mariae Virginis
41. • The children's museum has several hands-on Exhibits
42. • Alas, most of our Exhibits aren't in …
43. Get the best deals on Exhibit Cards when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com
44. Synonyms for Exhibit in Free Thesaurus
45. 72 synonyms for Exhibit: show, reveal, display, demonstrate, air, evidence, express, indicate, disclose
Exhibit, Evidence, Express
46. Welcome to Exhibit Solutions of New Mexico
47. We offer a wide range of products including tabletop displays, banner stands, trade show Exhibits, Exhibit design, large-format graphics and trade show accessories
48. The Exhibit, “One Man, Two Worlds,” features reprints of some 25 photographs of Quanah, his family and world, taken largely around the turn of …
49. Welcome to Smithsonian Exhibits’ Guide to Exhibit Development
50. This document is intended for anyone interested in developing Exhibits, from curators planning their first Exhibit to seasoned Exhibit developers and designers
51. Exhibit development is a team sport
52. It takes a variety of skills to pull off a successful Exhibit, and collaboration is
53. Exhibit Design Over Achievers These six examples of overhead identifiers use lightweight materials to generate interest and awareness
54. Exhibit Design System Exhibits What exactly is a system Exhibit, and what are its main benefits? Exhibit Design Happy Trails Sneakers become chic design accents in this 50-by-50-foot Exhibit for Brooks Sports Inc.
Exhibit, Exhibits, Exactly
55. Online Exhibit "Women's Rights Are Human Rights" The Georgetown Institute for Women, Peace and Security
56. Exhibit 19 sets forth the Credit Fee in Price amounts and/or Credit Fee in Price rates and credits applicable to certain Mortgages pursuant to the provisions of the Guide
57. 2 days ago · The Exhibit will also include Czech references on censorship during occupation periods
58. Is an immersive experience—Exhibition as installation art.
exhibit (verb) · exhibits (third person present) · exhibited (past tense) · exhibited (past participle) · exhibiting (present participle)
exhibit (noun) · exhibits (plural noun)
To hold forth or present to view; to produce publicly, for inspection; to show, especially in order to attract notice to what is interesting; to display; as, to exhibit commodities in a warehouse, a picture in a gallery." Exhibiting a miserable example of the weakness of mind and body."
As verbs the difference between exhibit and show is that exhibit is to display or show (something) for others to see, especially at an exhibition or contest while show is to display, to have somebody see (something). As nouns the difference between exhibit and show is that exhibit is an instance of while show is (countable) a play, dance, or other entertainment.
As verbs the difference between exhibit and display is that exhibit is to display or show (something) for others to see, especially at an exhibition or contest while display is (obsolete) to spread out, to unfurl. is that exhibit is an instance of while display is a show or spectacle. Oct 31 2019
As nouns the difference between exhibition and show is that exhibition is an instance of exhibiting, or something exhibited while show is (countable) a play, dance, or other entertainment. to display, to have somebody see (something). Jun 26 2019