1. Excruciating definition is - causing great pain or anguish : agonizing
2. How to use Excruciating in a sentence.
3. Excruciating synonyms, Excruciating pronunciation, Excruciating translation, English dictionary definition of Excruciating
4. Very intense or extreme: wrote with Excruciating precision
5. Excruciating definition, extremely painful; causing intense suffering; unbearably distressing; torturing: an Excruciating noise; Excruciating pain
6. 81 synonyms of Excruciating from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 157 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Excruciating
8. Excruciating: intensely or unbearably painful.
9. Find 38 ways to say Excruciating, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. The definition of Excruciating is something that is extremely bad, such as extreme pain or extreme mental anguish. Getting a tooth pulled without Novocaine is an example of something that might be …
Excruciating, Extremely, Extreme, Example
11. Excruciating - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
12. Synonyms for Excruciating include agonising, agonizing, acute, harrowing, intense, racking, severe, tormenting, extreme and violent
13. The actual meaning of Excruciating is intense, profound torment
14. More accurately, we can imagine a person with severe burns that cover three-quarters of their body as being in Excruciating pain.
15. Excruciating = extremely painful Jonas asked him after he had received a torturous memory in which he had been neglected and unfed; the hunger had caused Excruciating spasms in his empty, distended stomach
Excruciating, Extremely, Empty
16. 111.0 Excruciating = extremely painful
17. The Excruciating pain and pounding in his head almost drowned out the report of the gunshot
18. He had been in the mess drinking beer with friends when suddenly he developed severe, Excruciating chest pain
19. But this kind of pain was so Excruciating, that even my hair touching my thumb and the bedsheet touching my thumb caused me to scream.
20. ‘The Excruciating pain and pounding in his head almost drowned out the report of the gunshot.’ ‘The main symptom of a slipped disc is sudden, Excruciating back pain with severe back muscle spasm.’ ‘This article was insulting to all men and women who have Excruciating pain and severe loss of quality of life from osteoporosis.’
21. Excruciating: 1 adj extremely painful Synonyms: agonising , agonizing , harrowing , torturesome , torturing , torturous painful causing physical or psychological pain
22. See 4 authoritative translations of Excruciating in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
23. Excruciatingly synonyms, Excruciatingly pronunciation, Excruciatingly translation, English dictionary definition of Excruciatingly
24. Very intense or extreme: wrote with Excruciating precision
25. There is usually sudden, Excruciating knee pain and swelling, often accompanied by instability
26. extremely painful or bad The pain in my back was Excruciating
27. She groaned at the memory, suffering all over again the Excruciating embarrassment of those moments
28. If you describe something as Excruciating, you are emphasizing that it is extremely painful, either physically or emotionally. I was in Excruciating pain and one leg wouldn't move
Excruciating, Emphasizing, Extremely, Either, Emotionally
29. American English: Excruciating / ɪksˈkruʃieɪtɪŋ /
30. The tablets brought temporary respite from the Excruciating pain
31. When I bend my arm, the pain is Excruciating
32. He died after five days of Excruciating torture
33. The pain in my back was Excruciating
34. It was the most Excruciating moment of my life
35. • Their crews are prostrate in the shade, trying to escape the Excruciating, oven heat
36. • After rolling on the sand in Excruciating pain until stars lit up the sky, he relieved himself for a good half-hour
37. • The next few years were marked by Excruciating poverty.
38. Katherine Heigl Undergoes Surgery to Relieve "Most Excruciating Pain" in Her Neck Katherine Heigl wrote on Instagram that she is "now bionic" following surgery to relieve "Excruciating…
39. Get a Excruciating mug for your dog Beatrix
40. The talk show host, 62, gave fans an update on her condition on Wednesday, sharing in a video that she's feeling "100 percent" despite learning that "Excruciating back pain" is a symptom amongst
41. How to Handle Excruciating Pain
42. Estela, 18, also expresses profound gratitude that her Excruciating headaches, for so long a daily bane, are now fading to obscurity
Estela, Expresses, Excruciating
43. Definition of Excruciating written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Excruciating, English, Examples
44. Ellen Degeneres Had “Excruciating Back Pain” From COVID-19
45. The Excruciating labor pains have convinced me to never get pregnant again
46. 🔊 After watching the Excruciating film, I thought about asking for a refund of my money
47. 🔊 Because I was experiencing Excruciating pain, my doctor gave me a strong analgesic
48. 🔊 Sitting on the witness stand was an Excruciating experience for the little boy
49. Translation for 'Excruciating' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
50. Related terms for 'Excruciating': achy, acute, agonising, agonizing, angry, bad, burning, chapped, chronic, crippling, dull, gnawing, griping, heavy
51. WATCH: The Full Rudy Giuliani Scene From Borat Is Pretty Excruciating Leia Idliby 10/23/2020
52. Excruciating extremely painful Excruciating can describe feelings, treatments, or death but not parts of the body: an Excruciating throat/back/knee
53. Excruciating Meaning: "extremely painful," 1590s, present-participle adjective from excruciate
Excruciating, Extremely, Excruciate
54. See definitions of Excruciating.
55. His friend, Reverend Jesse Jackson, says the pop star is in what he termed Excruciating pain and anxious about the verdict.
56. In light of the recent PowerPoint compiled by a Duke student, chronicling her sexual exploits in Excruciating detail, I realized that she left out one contender: Duke lacrosse player Sam Mallard.
57. Michael Spavor and Michael Kovrig are likely grappling with an “Excruciating” wait as they begin the process of moving through Chinese courts, says one former
58. Excruciating sickness The reprisal of your sins You stand and weep Incurable sides Infecting all parts of your skin You feeble creep Severe
59. Excruciating hunger that I need to feed Soon to be slaughtered, dead, maliciously Tortured eternally, torment inside of me Disturbing impulses, living in.
60. Two Michaels face ‘Excruciating’ wait for Chinese verdict, says former detained Canadian %