See also: Excruciate Excruciated Excruciating Excruciatingly Excruciation Excrete Excrement Excrescent Excreted Excreta Excremental Excreting Excrescence Excretable Excretion Excretory Excrementitious
1. Examples of Excruciate in a Sentence she has long been Excruciated by a persistent pain in her knee Recent Examples on the Web Her daughter Kaitlyn, 13, suffers from juvenile inflammatory arthritis …
Examples, Excruciate, Excruciated
2. Excruciate definition, to inflict severe pain upon; torture: The headache Excruciated him
3. 13 synonyms of Excruciate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 63 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Excruciate
5. Excruciate: to cause persistent suffering to.
6. Find 20 ways to say Excruciate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Excruciate (v.) "to torture, torment, inflict very severe pain on," as if by crucifying, 1560s, from Latin excruciatus, past participle of excruciare "to torture, torment, rack, plague;" figuratively "to afflict, harass, vex, torment," from ex "out, out from; thoroughly" (see ex-) + cruciare "cause pain or anguish to," literally "crucify," from crux (genitive crucis) "a cross" (see crux).
Excruciate, Excruciatus, Excruciare, Ex
8. 180 rows · Listen to music from Excruciate like Confused Mind, Inhumation Postnatal & more
9. For bookings and info: Excruciate[email protected] ig: X8GORE
10. Definition of Excruciate in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Excruciate mean? Information and translations of Excruciate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
12. See authoritative translations of Excruciate in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
13. Excruciate: 1 v torment emotionally or mentally Synonyms: rack , torment , torture Type of: anguish , hurt , pain cause emotional anguish or make miserable v subject to torture Synonyms: torment , torture Types: rack torture on the rack martyr , martyrise , martyrize torture and torment like a martyr Type of: injure , wound cause injuries or
Excruciate, Emotionally, Emotional
14. See definition of Excruciate EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB He complained of excruciating back pain, and prison records show he had previously been diagnosed with sciatica
Excruciate, Example, Excruciating
15. Explore releases from Excruciate at Discogs
16. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Excruciate at the Discogs Marketplace.
17. Excruciate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
18. Excruciate in American English (ɛksˈkruʃiˌeɪt ; ɪksˈkruʃiˌeɪt) verb transitive Word forms: exˈcruciˌated or exˈcruciˌating 1.
Excruciate, English, Ex
19. Excruciate: To inflict severe pain on; torture
20. Fenway Park is our, to coin a word, Excruciate-- something anyone who witnessed those extra-inning classics against the Yankees will instantly understand
21. Her presence used to Excruciate Osborne; but go she would upon all parties of pleasure on which she heard her young friends were bent.
22. Excruciate (third-person singular simple present Excruciates, present participle excruciating, simple past and past participle Excruciated) (transitive) To inflict intense pain or mental distress on (someone); to torture.
Excruciate, Excruciates, Excruciating, Excruciated
23. Excruciate were a rather short-lived act and besides demos and a split they only released the "Passage of Life (1993)" full-length studio album before disbanding
24. Translation for 'to Excruciate' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
25. Synonyms for Excruciate in Free Thesaurus
26. 16 synonyms for Excruciate: afflict, agonize, anguish, curse, plague, rack, scourge, smite, strike
27. Excruciate is a related term of cruciate
28. In contextobsoletelang=en terms the difference between Excruciate and cruciate is that Excruciate is (obsolete) Excruciated; tortured while cruciate is (obsolete) to torture; to torment
En, Excruciate, Excruciated
29. As verbs the difference between Excruciate and cruciate is that Excruciate is to inflict intense pain or mental distress on (someone); to torture while cruciate is
30. Listen to music by Excruciate on Apple Music
31. Find top songs and albums by Excruciate including F**k!.
32. Excruciate (English)Pronunciation
33. Verb Excruciate (third-person singular simple present Excruciates, present participle excruciating, simple past and past participle Excruciated) (transitive) To inflict intense pain or mental distress on
Excruciate, Excruciates, Excruciating, Excruciated
34. Dictionary entry overview: What does Excruciate mean? • Excruciate (verb) The verb Excruciate has 2 senses:
35. Subject to torture Familiarity information: Excruciate used as a verb is rare.
36. Excretory: Excruciate : Excruciated Words that sound like or rhyme with Excruciate Excruciated Excruciates cruciate excruciating caricature charcuterie exarchate caricatured caricatures exarchates
Excretory, Excruciate, Excruciated, Excruciates, Excruciating, Exarchate, Exarchates
37. Excruciate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
38. Inflections of 'Excruciate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Excruciates v 3rd person singular excruciating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Excruciated
Excruciate, Excruciates, Excruciating, Example, Excruciated
39. Listen to Excruciate by Damien Hell on Apple Music
40. Stream songs including "Excruciate", "Fear of Death" and more.
41. Synonyms for Excruciate include torture, agonise, agonize, rack, torment, afflict, harrow, anguish, bedevil and beset
42. 'to Excruciate' conjugation - English verbs conjugated in all tenses with the bab.la verb conjugator.
43. Search Excruciate and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
44. You can complete the definition of Excruciate given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
45. Latin words for Excruciate include excrucio and torto
46. Referencing Excruciate / Epitaph, LP, INF 002- NR 335 Killer Split from the old days
47. Compilation with Passage of Life album, Hymns of Mortality spilt-LP and Mutilation of the Past demo with two songs of the early incarnation of Excruciate, called Korgull
48. Excruciate - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Excruciate and much more
49. The word Excruciate uses 10 letters: a, c, c, e, e, i, r, t, u, x
50. Excruciate is playable in: Words With Friends 24
51. Excruciate \Ex*cru"ci*ate\, a
52. Of excruciare to Excruciate; ex out + cruciare to put to death on a cross, to torment.
Excruciare, Excruciate, Ex
53. Excruciate - Passage of Life (1993)SwedenRecorded and mixed at Studio Sunlight from October to December 1991.Produced and mixed by Tomas Skogsberg and Excruc
54. Translate Excruciate into Spanish
55. Find words for Excruciate in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary
56. Traducir Excruciate de Inglés a español.
57. Words That Rhyme with Excruciate
excruciate (third-person singular simple present excruciates, present participle excruciating, simple past and past participle excruciated) (transitive) To inflict intense pain or mental distress on (someone); to torture.
ex·cru·ci·at·ing. Use excruciating in a sentence. adjective. The definition of excruciating is something that is extremely bad, such as extreme pain or extreme mental anguish.
adjective extremely painful; causing intense suffering; unbearably distressing; torturing: an excruciating noise; excruciating pain. exceedingly elaborate or intense; extreme: done with excruciating care.