1. Exclamation definition is - a sharp or sudden utterance
2. How to use Exclamation in a sentence.
3. Exclamation definition, the act of exclaiming; outcry; loud complaint or protest: The speech was continually interrupted by rude Exclamations
Exclamation, Exclaiming, Exclamations
4. Exclamation (ekskləˈmeiʃən) noun an expression of surprise or other sudden feeling
Exclamation, Ekskl, Expression
5. He gave an Exclamation of anger.
6. An Exclamation is a sudden, forceful expression or cry.
7. English Language Learners Definition of Exclamation point US : a punctuation mark ! used to show a forceful way of speaking or a strong feeling See the full definition for Exclamation point in the English Language Learners Dictionary
8. The final punctuation is usually, but not necessarily, an Exclamation mark (!)
9. Find 16 ways to say Exclamation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Launched by the design house of Coty in 1988, Exclamation is a women's fragrance that possesses a blend of peach, apricot, amber and sandalwood
11. Emoji Meaning A decorative Exclamation mark, where a heart forms the top part of the symbol, and a circle the lower part.
12. What does Exclamation mean? The definition of an Exclamation is a calling out, or something which is suddenly expressed
13. An Exclamation point or Exclamation mark (!) is a punctuation mark commonly used to express strong, intense emotions in declarations
Exclamation, Express, Emotions
14. It is a diverse category, encompassing many different parts of speech, such as Exclamations (ouch!, wow!), curses (damn!), greetings (hey, bye), response particles (okay, oh!, m-hm, huh?), hesitation markers (uh, er, um) and other words (stop, cool).
Encompassing, Exclamations, Er
15. Exclamation Mark was approved as part of Unicode 5.2 in 2009 under the name “Heavy Exclamation Mark Symbol” and added to Emoji 1.0 in 2015.
16. Exclamation (n.) late 14c., exclamacioun, "a calling or crying aloud; that which is uttered with emphasis or passion, a vehement speech or saying," from Latin Exclamationem (nominative exclamatio) "an Exclamation" (in rhetoric), "a loud calling or crying out," noun of action from past-participle stem of exclamare "cry out loud" (see exclaim).
Exclamation, Exclamacioun, Emphasis, Exclamationem, Exclamatio, Exclamare, Exclaim
17. An Exclamation is a sound, word, or sentence that is spoken suddenly, loudly, or emphatically and that expresses excitement, admiration, shock, or anger
Exclamation, Emphatically, Expresses, Excitement
18. She gave an Exclamation as we got a clear sight of the house
19. American English: Exclamation / ɛkskləˈmeɪʃən /
20. An Exclamation mark is a punctuation mark that can end statements and commands as well as Exclamations
Exclamation, End, Exclamations
21. Exclamation marks can also be placed after a phrase or single word (an interjection like Hey!)
22. Exclamation marks are used to show that the writer wants to communicate strong emotion.
23. Its entrance is the Exclamation point on a landmark year for the company and for the solar industry broadly
24. Explore Exclamation Quotes by authors including Terry Pratchett, Tom Wolfe, and Gary Ryan Blair at BrainyQuote
25. "Five Exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind." - Terry Pratchett
26. Colorful Improvement on the Sycamore Why Exclamation!™ London Planetrees? Also known as Morton’s Circle, the Exclamation!™ London Planetree is the go-to for landscapers all over the nation because it has an upright, pyramidal growth habit and multiple seasons of color
27. Add to My Bitesize An Exclamation mark is used to show when something is surprising or forceful
28. We found 11 answers for “Exclamation”
29. This page shows answers to the clue Exclamation, followed by 7 definitions like “A word expressing outcry”, “The act of exclaiming” and “A loud calling or crying out”.Synonyms for Exclamation are for example cry, interpolation and interruption.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Exclamation, Expressing, Exclaiming, Example
30. Exclamation mark definition: An Exclamation mark is the sign ! which is used in writing to show that a word, phrase, Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
31. The Exclamation mark (!), also called the Exclamation point, is a form of punctuation that is sometimes used at the end of a single word, phrase or complete sentence
32. Coty Fragrance 4-Piece Gift Set with Exclamation, Sand & Sable, Jovan, and Vanilla Fields, 1 x 1.7-Ounce and 3 x 1-Ounce Fantasy by Britney Spears for Women, Set (Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Ounce, Body Lotion 3.3 Ounce, Shower Gel 3.3 Ounce)
33. Exclamation Point is the twenty-third level in Scribblenauts Unlimited
34. See authoritative translations of Exclamation in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
35. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Exclamation ex‧cla‧ma‧tion / ˌekskləˈmeɪʃ ə n / noun [countable] SOUND a sound, word, or short sentence that you say suddenly and loudly because you are surprised, angry, or excited Exclamation of horrified Exclamations of disgust Examples from the Corpus Exclamation • But it was the
English, Exclamation, Ex, Ekskl, Excited, Exclamations, Examples
36. An exciting tale of self–discovery, this is the story about the Exclamation mark
37. We all have an inner Exclamation mark– the question is how to find it!
38. Exclamation Perfume by Coty, Exclamation, launched in 1988, is a warm, spicy perfume sure to get you noticed
39. The Exclamation point I will say it is brown
40. When I close the tab, I still have the Exclamation point.
41. Beyond Exclamation, successful business stories, inspirational entrepreneurs, leadership talk,business success stories, positive stories, successful..
42. An Exclamation (also called an interjection) is a word or phrase that expresses strong emotion, such as surprise, pleasure, or anger
Exclamation, Expresses, Emotion
43. Exclamations often stand on their own, and in writing they are usually followed by an Exclamation mark rather than a full stop:
44. See 2 authoritative translations of Exclamation point in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
45. The zippy relationship between Exclamation mark and question mark continues beyond the acknowledgements page." - Kirkus starred review "Through a perfect pairing of clever design and tongue-in-cheek humor, Rosenthal and Lichtenheld effectively demonstrate the function of the Exclamation mark (as well as the period and question mark) in this
exclamation (noun) · exclamations (plural noun)
exclamation(Noun) A word expressing outcry; an interjection; a word expressing passion, as wonder, fear, or grief.
There are all sorts of exclamation marks; fat, skinny, tall. short. Round ends, square ends, pointy ends. Square, round, oval dots. Here's a quick selection; same exclamation mark, same size and color, only the font is different.
The noun EXCLAMATION has 3 senses: 1. an abrupt excited utterance. 2. a loud complaint or protest or reproach. 3. an exclamatory rhetorical device. Familiarity information: EXCLAMATION used as a noun is uncommon.
An exclamation is forceful statement which expresses high levels of emotion or excitement. For the purposes of the primary curriculum, exclamations always begin with 'what' or 'how' and are usually punctuated by an exclamation mark (!