See also: Excerption Exceptional Exceptionally Exceptions Exceptionable Exceptionless Exceptionalism Exceptionality Exception Exceedingly Excellent Excerpt Excelsior Excessive Excellence Excessively Excelled Excepting Excepted Excellently Excepto Excepts
1. Excerption synonyms, Excerption pronunciation, Excerption translation, English dictionary definition of Excerption
2. Excerption - a passage selected from a larger work; "he presented excerpts from William James' philosophical writings" excerpt, extract, selection
Excerption, Excerpts, Excerpt, Extract
3. Excerption: 1 n a passage selected from a larger work Synonyms: excerpt , extract , selection Examples: Haphtarah a short selection from the Prophets read on every Sabbath in a Jewish synagogue following a reading from the Torah Types: show 8 types hide 8 types chrestomathy a selection of passages from different authors that is compiled
Excerption, Excerpt, Extract, Examples, Every
4. Excerption definitions The act of excerpting or selecting.
5. What is the definition of Excerption? What is the meaning of Excerption? How do you use Excerption in a sentence? What are synonyms for Excerption?
6. Excerption (countable and uncountable, plural Excerptions) The act of excerpting or selecting
Excerption, Excerptions, Excerpting
7. Exception translation in English - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'Excerption',exceptional',excepting',excretion', examples, definition, conjugation
Exception, English, Excerption, Exceptional, Excepting, Excretion, Examples
8. Definition of Excerption in the Definitions.net dictionary
9. What does Excerption mean? Information and translations of Excerption in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
10. What is the definition of Excerption? What is the meaning of Excerption? How do you use Excerption in a sentence? What are synonyms for Excerption?
11. Hypernyms ("Excerption" is a kind of): passage (a section of text; particularly a section of medium length) Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "Excerption"): chrestomathy (a selection of passages from different authors that is compiled as an aid in learning a language) analecta; analects (a collection of excerpts from a literary work)
Excerption, Each, Excerpts
12. See authoritative translations of Excerption in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
13. As nouns the difference between excerpt and Excerption is that excerpt is a clip, snippet, passage or extract from a larger work such as a news article, a film, a literary composition or other media while Excerption is the act of excerpting or selecting
Excerpt, Excerption, Extract, Excerpting
14. 'Excerption' was a real word until I started leading the work on this
15. It would be vain to attempt here any adequate Excerption of lines of singular beauty.
16. According to the OED, Excerption refers to the act of taking an excerpt, so it's kind of a "meta" word
17. The use of Excerption to mean an extract or an excerpt is archaic
Excerption, Extract, Excerpt
18. Excerption - a passage selected from a larger work; "he presented excerpts from William James' philosophical writings" excerpt, extract, selection passage - a section of text; particularly a section of medium length chrestomathy - a selection of passages from different authors that is compiled as an aid in learning a language
Excerption, Excerpts, Excerpt, Extract
19. Reagan's creative Excerption of King's words about injustice also distorted the meaning of the civil rights leader's total message
20. How to say Excerption in English? Pronunciation of Excerption with 1 audio pronunciation, 4 synonyms and more for Excerption.
21. Synonyms for Excerption in Free Thesaurus
22. 3 synonyms for Excerption: excerpt, extract, selection
Excerption, Excerpt, Extract
23. What are synonyms for Excerption?
24. Excerption data dissemination brom (Br) alabaster (compact gypsum) to combine sinusitis Kaiserschnitte falguera coles de Bruselas con jamón province male nettle-hemp armistice conference qualifying test cvik illegible jiheishou sztywny (adj.) dance hall Xon character memento oratorio čelist Silhouettes zakup worauf es ankommt-statist social
Excerption, Elist, Es
25. Also known as: Wigorniensis, Excerptiones Ecgberhti, "Wulfstan's canon law collection": Language: medieval Latin: Date: ca
26. 1005: Manuscript(s) five: First printed edition "Excerptiones d
27. Accept, Except, Exception, Excerpt Acceptor, Excerption As a gesture of affection, you may accept the idiosyncrasies of your dear ones except occasionally
Except, Exception, Excerpt, Excerption
28. Excerption Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Excerption in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
29. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Excerption in Urdu is اِقتباس, and in roman we write it Iqtabas.
30. The noun Excerption can be countable or uncountable.
31. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be Excerption.
32. However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be Excerptions e.g
33. In reference to various types of Excerptions or a collection of Excerptions.
34. Translation for 'Excerption' in the free English-Italian dictionary and many other Italian translations.
35. Excerption Excerpts from "Keynote Speech at Institute of Noetic Sciences Conference on Healing Journeys" and Other Documents at IONS Online Mitchell, Edgar (1998–) Excerpts from "Letter Concerning the Education of Women Physicians" Blackwell, Elizabeth (1851)
Excerption, Excerpts, Edgar, Education, Elizabeth
36. Excerption prijevod u rječniku engleski - hrvatski u Glosbe, online rječnik, besplatno
37. Russian words for Excerption include отрывок, выбор отрывка, подбор цитат, цитата and выдержка
EXCERPTION [ekˈsərpSHən, ikˈsərpSHən, eɡˈzərpSHən, iɡˈzərpSHən]
excerpt (noun) · excerpts (plural noun)
excerpt (verb) · excerpts (third person present) · excerpted (past tense) · excerpted (past participle) · excerpting (present participle)
excerption - a passage selected from a larger work; "he presented excerpts from William James' philosophical writings". excerpt, extract, selection. passage - a section of text; particularly a section of medium length.
Excerpt definition is - a passage (as from a book or musical composition) selected, performed, or copied : extract. How to use excerpt in a sentence.
1 : someone or something that is not included I returned all the books with one exception. 2 : a case to which a rule does not apply We'll make an exception this time. 3 : an objection or a reason for objecting —usually used with takeHe took exception to the change.
Definition of excerpt (Entry 1 of 2) : a passage (as from a book or musical composition) selected, performed, or copied : extract