See also: Exceptional Exceptionally Exceptionalism Exceptionality Exceedingly Excellent Excerpt Excelsior Excessive Excellence Excessively Excelled Excepting Excepted Excellently Excepto Excepts Exceptions
1. Exceptional definition is - forming an exception : rare
2. How to use Exceptional in a sentence.
3. Exceptional definition, forming an exception or rare instance; unusual; extraordinary: The warm weather was Exceptional for January
Exceptional, Exception, Extraordinary
4. Exceptional synonyms, Exceptional pronunciation, Exceptional translation, English dictionary definition of Exceptional
5. Being an exception; uncommon: This town is Exceptional for the region in having a high tax rate.
6. 42 synonyms of Exceptional from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 91 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Exceptional
8. Exceptional: being out of the ordinary
9. Find 89 ways to say Exceptional, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. 'Exceptional' is a 11 letter word starting with E and ending with L Crossword clues for 'Exceptional' Clue Answer; Unusually good (11) Exceptional: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Exceptional We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Exceptional will help you to finish your crossword today
11. Exceptional Metals is a division of Duro-Last® Inc., a family-owned company that offers a full line of commercial metal roofing, wall panels, and accessories that are designed to save time during installation, add striking visual details and provide a secure fit for unsurpassed protection and durability.
12. The Exceptional Oils Team Join our Exceptional Oils Group as we share great HOPE! I struggled with MANY health challenges for over 32 years, was prescribed many medications and continued to medically spiral downwards
13. Exceptional Healthcare Staffing believes our team is an essential part of our commitment to strengthening the communities we serve
14. Being an exception; uncommon: This town is Exceptional for the region in having a high tax rate
15. Well above average; extraordinary: an Exceptional memory
16. Deviating widely from a norm, as of physical or mental ability: special educational provisions for Exceptional children
17. Exceptional shows how you can live a better life by 'stretching into your strengths,' practicing your way into new behaviors, and expanding your contributions."-HERMINIA IBARRA, bestselling author of Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader "Each of us is born with unique gifts
Exceptional, Expanding, Each
18. Exceptional definition: You use Exceptional to describe someone or something that has a particular quality, Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
19. Exceptional (adj.) 1828, "out of the ordinary course, forming an exception, unusual," from exception + -al (1)
20. Exceptionalism "fact or quality of being Exceptional" in some way, usually implying superiority to the unExceptional, is attested from 1864; the phrase American Exceptionalism is attested by 1929, originally among communists, in reference to the argument about
21. We found 20 answers for “Exceptional”
22. This page shows answers to the clue Exceptional, followed by 3 definitions like “Forming an exception”, “Being physically or esp” and “Unusually excellent”.Synonyms for Exceptional are for example dazzling, excellent and …
Exceptional, Exception, Esp, Excellent, Example
23. What does Exceptional mean? Being an exception; uncommon
24. (adjective) This town is Exceptional for the region in having a high tax rate.
25. Exceptional - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
26. The Exceptional Way provides individuals with disabilities the social and recreational activities they require to promote healthy living, support social relationships, improve life skills, and foster community involvement
27. Exceptional Therapies is a multi-service therapy company that opened its first office in April 2012
28. Exceptionally definition, in a way or to a degree that is unusual or extraordinary; extremely: The combination of an Exceptionally high tide and a devastating storm surge has wreaked havoc on coastal communities.In the photo, a young woman sits on the floor of a small shanty in an Exceptionally impoverished neighborhood
Exceptionally, Extraordinary, Extremely
29. Exceptional adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (very good) eccezionale, straordinario, sensazionale agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
Exceptional, Example, Eccezionale
30. American Exceptionalism is the theory that the United States is inherently different from other nations
31. Exceptional Minds is a nonprofit academy and post production studio for people with autism
32. "Exceptional" follows 4 ordinary people with Exceptional abilities
33. Another word for Exceptional: remarkable, special, excellent, extraordinary, outstanding Collins English Thesaurus
Exceptional, Excellent, Extraordinary, English
34. In Exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to amend or cancel the proposed itinerary
35. Exceptional (Exceptional), Exceptional (Exceptional)
36. An Exceptional item is a charge incurred by a company that must be noted separately in its financial report in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
37. Find 89 ways to say Exceptional, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
38. SC Educational Credit for Exceptional Needs Children Fund
39. Make your tax credit donation today and help more than 3,000 of South Carolina's Exceptional needs students receive the education that best fits their learning needs.
40. Exceptional Bear's strategy strives to reduce average cost and risk, while continually compounding profit
41. What an Exceptional flower! Better than the average; superior due to rarity
42. The quality of the beer was Exceptional
43. An Exceptional''' curve; an '''Exceptional divisor
44. "Engineering Exceptional Events ~ Easing Event Logistic Stress" Natalie is a seasoned meeting and event professional who brings the integrity and self-discipline of her military career and the knowledge and skills enhanced through her Hilton College education together to deliver first-class service, on time and within established guidelines.
Engineering, Exceptional, Events, Easing, Event, Enhanced, Education, Established
45. Exceptional Education for Exceptional Children is the grassroots campaign in support of North Carolina’s first ever Education Savings Account that, if established, would provide financial resources to families with Exceptional children of their own.
Exceptional, Education, Ever, Established
46. 34 reviews of Exceptional Tint "I got my Suzuki aerio tinted here with solar gard
47. Connect: Building Exceptional Relationships with Family, Friends, and Colleagues [Bradford Ph.D., David, Robin Ph.D., Carole] on Amazon.com
48. ‘In Exceptional circumstances, proposals or amendments could be introduced after the circulation of the agenda.’ ‘This irrational checklist has nothing to do with pasta or pizzas, or indeed with the food at all - except in Exceptional circumstances.’
49. Exceptional (plural Exceptionals)
50. An exception, or something having an Exceptional value
51. 1909, Pediatrics (volume 21, page 276) Above and beyond all these Exceptionals, by reason of divergencies from the norms of mental and of physical status, there are …
52. The Exceptional circumstances are that the applicant received a trial which I respectfully submit was unfair
53. Most Exceptional is the stone-vaulted chancel with its stone chancel screen with three tall and narrow openings
54. She's very capable and, in fact, often is thought of by strangers as just an Exceptional lively and uninhibited character.
55. Related to: Exceptional Records Exceptional Records Ltd
56. Promotion in the first year is only given in Exceptional circumstances
57. See thesaurus at unusual COLLOCATIONS – Meaning 1: unusually good Exceptional + NOUN Exceptional talent/ability/skill He showed Exceptional talent even as a youngster
58. Exceptional quality This is a wine of Exceptional quality
59. Exceptional bravery/courage Fire crews showed
60. Newly acquired starting pitcher Jameson Taillon is said to be 'throwing with Exceptional control and appears ready to go for the start of the Yankees' camp,' according to ESPN's Buster Olney.