1. Excepted synonyms, Excepted pronunciation, Excepted translation, English dictionary definition of Excepted
2. Definition of Excepted in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Excepted mean? Information and translations of Excepted in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. Except has a verb sense of “to exclude; leave out,” as in the phrase present company Excepted
Except, Exclude, Excepted
5. These Excepted service authorities enable agencies to hire when it is not feasible or not practical to use traditional competitive hiring procedures, and can streamline hiring
6. Most Excepted service positions are not required to be posted on USAJOBS.gov (external link).
7. I hate lawyers, present company Excepted
8. Children are Excepted from these rules
9. The noun exception means "exclusion" or "one that is Excepted." The Bottom Line
Exception, Exclusion, Excepted
10. Excepted employees include employees who are performing emergency work involving the safety of human life or the protection of property or performing certain other types of Excepted work
Excepted, Employees, Emergency
11. Agency legal counsels, working with senior agency managers, determine which employees are designated to be handling “Excepted” and
12. Excepted Due to the large numbers of in plant inspection personnel who support Excepted activities, most individuals in this area would be Excepted and on duty.
13. Adverb [noun ADVERB] You use Excepted after you have mentioned a person or thing to show that you do not include them in the statement you are making.
14. Find 31 ways to say Excepted, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
15. People say present company Excepted when they say something about other people, to show that they are not referring to the people or person they are with
16. Men are hopeless at expressing their feelings, present company Excepted, of course.
17. The Excepted service is the part of the United States federal civil service that is not part of either the competitive service or the Senior Executive Service.It provides streamlined hiring processes to be used under certain circumstances.
Excepted, Either, Executive
18. See 4 authoritative translations of Excepted in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
19. Excepted Quantity is a weight specification
20. Dangerous goods in Excepted quantities prepared in accordance with IATA 2.6 or 49 CFR 173.4a are subject to regulations
21. ‘Those Excepted categories comprise settlements of claims made either on the basis that Generali had no legal liability to make them or on the basis that liability was not admitted.’ Synonyms resistant , not subject, not liable, unsusceptible, not vulnerable, not open, not exposed
Excepted, Either, Exposed
22. Excepted (EI or EA) commerce is when you drive a CMV only for the following activities: to transport school children and/or school staff between home and school, or as a federal, state or local government employee, or to transport human corpses or sick or injured persons, or
Excepted, Ei, Ea, Employee
23. Synonyms for Excepted include excluded, omitted, let off, left out, immune, excused, free, exempt, privileged and not included
Excepted, Excluded, Excused, Exempt
24. But thickness Excepted, he made about the same figure in the street next day
25. Synonyms for Excepted in Free Thesaurus
26. What are synonyms for Excepted?
27. In my Department most of the people who are Excepted service are lawyers
28. Most intelligence agencies are Excepted service and direct hires.
29. Excepted Quantities To qualify for the small quantity exception the shipper must ensure all conditions below detailing classes, quantities and containers are met.
Excepted, Exception, Ensure
30. Excepted adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (not included) tranne, eccetto prep preposizione o locuzione preposizionale : Particella o espressione che determina la funzione sintattica della parola o locuzione seguente: per, in, a causa di
Excepted, Example, Eccetto, Espressione
31. What does Excepted mean? Simple past tense and past participle of except
32. Under an effective date approach, the taxpayer would allocate Disallowed Disqualified Interest between Excepted and non-Excepted trades or business by applying the Reg
33. Definition of present company Excepted in the Idioms Dictionary
34. Present company Excepted phrase
35. What does present company Excepted expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
36. According to the Federal Register, the Proposed Amendments to Excepted Benefits Regulation would add certain employee assistance programs as Excepted benefits for purposes of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and the Affordable Care Act, and make certain other changes to the Excepted benefits definition.
37. ‘Those Excepted categories comprise settlements of claims made either on the basis that Generali had no legal liability to make them or on the basis that liability was not admitted.’ Synonyms resistant , not subject, not liable, unsusceptible, not vulnerable, not open, not exposed
Excepted, Either, Exposed
38. Excepted estate: one where, due to the small value of the estate, it is not necessary to deliver an account for INHERITANCE TAX purposes.
39. The Excepted quantity is the maximum quantity per inner and outer packaging for transporting dangerous goods as Excepted quantities
40. Excepted - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
41. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Excepted adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (not included) exceptuado adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Espa, Excepted, Example, Exceptuado, El
42. Excepted Quantity is a weight specification
43. Dangerous goods in Excepted Quantities prepared in accordance with IATA 2.6 or 49 CFR 173.4a are subject to regulations
44. For examples of Excepted Quantities, please see the guidelines
45. We've got 3 rhyming words for Excepted » What rhymes with Excepted? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Excepted.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
46. Amendments to Excepted Benefits (Travel Insurance and Short-Term, Limited Duration Insurance) Final Rule; Proposed Rule; Amendments to Excepted Benefits (limited wraparound coverage) Final Rule; News Release; Notice of Proposed Rulemaking; News Release; Amendments to Excepted Benefits (Dental and Vision Benefits/EAPs) Final Rules; Amendments to
47. The Excepted service is a subset of the federal civil service that is made up of civilian positions in the federal government outside of the competitive service or the Senior Executive Service.Excepted service positions, also known as unclassified positions, require specialized expertise and are not subject to the merit-based selection process or grade-level classifications of the competitive
Excepted, Executive, Expertise
48. Excepted purposes A term of art used in the context of the UK’s Human Tissue Act (2004) for exceptions to the need for consent to perform DNA analysis.
49. Referencing Excepted, CD, EP, CLP 0036-2 The enjoyment one gets from this album is due, in large part, to how absolutely ridiculous and what a grand depatrture from Claus' other work it is
Excepted, Ep, Enjoyment
50. Definition and synonyms of Excepted from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Excepted, English, Education
51. This is the British English definition of Excepted.View American English definition of Excepted.
52. The outer package of Excepted Quantities do not need to show hazard class labels, but they must be durably and legibly marked with the Excepted Quantities Label (Excepted Quantity Mark) as shown below
53. The Excepted Quantities Label, which was developed in the UK, must be a minimum of 100x100mm square.