1. Example definition is - one that serves as a pattern to be imitated or not to be imitated
2. How to use Example in a sentence
3. Example synonyms, Example pronunciation, Example translation, English dictionary definition of Example
4. One that is representative of a group as a whole: the squirrel, an Example of a rodent; introduced each new word with Examples of its use
Example, Each, Examples
5. Example definition, one of a number of things, or a part of something, taken to show the character of the whole: This painting is an Example of his early work
6. Some common synonyms of Example are case, illustration, instance, sample, and specimen
7. While all these words mean "something that exhibits distinguishing characteristics in its category," Example applies to a typical, representative, or illustrative instance or case
8. Example noun [C] (TYPICAL CASE) something that is typical of the group that it is a member of or that can be used to represent it: Let me give you an Example of what I mean
9. For Example, while “running shoes” can be a generic keyword, a long-tail version of this could be “men’s running shoes with thick soles”
10. Example is defined as something or someone that is used as a model
11. An Example of the word "Example" is a previously baked pie shown to a cooking class
12. An Example of the word "Example" is 2x2=4 used to show multiplication
13. An Example of the word "Example" is a couch with a standard fabric, even though many fabrics are available as options.
14. But to come to those who, by their own ability and not through fortune, have risen to be princes, I say that Moses, Cyrus, Romulus, Theseus, and such like are the most excellent Examples.
15. When you mean “for Example,” use e.g
16. It is an abbreviation for the Latin phrase exempli gratia.When you mean “that is,” use “i.e.” It is an abbreviation for the Latin phrase id est.Either can be used to clarify a preceding statement, the first by Example, the second by restating the idea more clearly or expanding upon it.
Exempli, Est, Either, Example, Expanding
17. Is the customary abbreviation for "for Example." It is derived from the Latin phrase "exempli gratia." So I don't have to worry about remembering the Latin derivations, I simply remember that Example and e.g
18. Whatever your requirement may be, from writing business letters to creating the perfect job application or writing essays to creating study reports, browse Examples from various categories of …
19. Elliot John Gleave (born 20 June 1982), better known by his stage name Example, is an English musician, singer, songwriter, rapper and record producer
Elliot, Example, English
20. His name arose due to his initials being E.G., which is an abbreviation of the Latin phrase exempli gratia ("for Example…
21. Example Articles & Resources
22. However, to cement your learning, and see theory in practice, nothing beats some good ol’ fashioned Examples.
23. The official Example YouTube channel for all music videos and behind the scenes action
24. Follow Example on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on the links below.
25. ‘For Example, generalists are tired of hearing the same old lectures on cardiac failure.’ ‘For Example, the initial design of a product determines how much of it we need for a given use.’ ‘For Example, a lead target is bombarded with a beam of accelerated nickel or zinc ions.’
26. Example mini square logo turban (japan made) / charcoal gray
27. Example square logo patch bucket hat / black x black
28. How to abbreviate Example? Get the most popular abbreviation for Example updated in 2021
29. This domain is for use in illustrative Examples in documents
30. An Example of something is a particular situation, object, or person that shows that what is being claimed is true
31. The doctors gave numerous Examples of patients being expelled from the hospital
32. Countable something that you mention in order to show the type of thing that you are talking about and to help to explain what you mean Many sports are still dominated by men – football is an obvious Example.
33. Importance of Making a Professional Email Example
34. Example (n.) late 14c., "an instance typical of a class; a model, either good or bad, action or conduct as an object of imitation; an Example to be avoided; punishment as a warning," partial re-Latinization of earlier essample, asaumple (mid-13c.), from Old French essemple "sample, model, Example, precedent, cautionary tale," from Latin exemplum "a sample, specimen; image, portrait; pattern
Example, Either, Earlier, Essample, Essemple, Exemplum
35. Will the recipient of é[email protected]Example.com is the same as [email protected]Example.com? I want to prevent sending email to some email address with a special character (like é) to go directly to the spam folder by replacing special character in the email address
36. Example: this tree grows 20 cm every year, so the height of the tree is related to its age using the function h: h(age) = age × 20
37. Example definition: An Example of something is a particular situation , object, or person which shows that Meaning, pronunciation, translations and Examples
38. Most of the Example of semi colon are so difficult
39. Hassan Tariq on September 11, 2014 at 3:57 pm said: Most of the Examples of semi colon are too difficult to tackle
40. An excellent Example of a resume
41. And one of the best ways to learn how to write your own resume is to take ideas from professional resume Examples.
42. Whether you’re looking for simple or basic resumes for a first job, or a complex resume format to help showcase your skills and work experience, we have the Examples you …
43. 'All Night' is OUT NOW on Staneric Recordings/AWALStream/Download/Buy here: https://bangers.lnk.to/allnightSubscribe at http://bit.ly/Example-SUBSCRIBE or by
44. In this simple Example of the net use command, we get a list of all the shared resources currently in use under the user account that's currently logged in
45. In our Example, the result in Command Prompt shows "Z: \\server\shared folder\" since z: is the drive letter that's connecting to …
46. Find 28 ways to say GOOD Example, along with antonyms, related words, and Example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
47. At Example IT, we offer a no nonsense approach to IT services, support and supply
48. Looking at an Example of a resume that you like is a good way to determine the appearance you’re after
49. Here is most important 100 Examples of collective nouns; 1.a heap of rubbish 2.a hedge of bushes 3.a library of books 4.an outfit of clothes 5.an orchard of fruit trees 6.a pack of cards 7.a packet of letters 8.a pair of shoes 9.a quiver of arrows 10.a range of mountains 11.a ream of paper 12.a reel of film 13.a set
50. If the total amount exported to the USA changes (for Example, by using a filter), the value returned by the GETPIVOTDATA function also changes
51. The Example displays a simple statistics page for popular movies and cinema locations of a make-belief cinema chain company
52. For Example: In his paper “Global Implications of Patent Law Variation,” Koji Suzuki (1991) states that lack of consistency in the world’s patent laws is a serious problem
53. Use this Living Will Sample as an Example of a living will for your estate
54. Copy our Example of a living will in Microsoft Word to use it as a blank will form or use our affiliate’s online living will template.
55. For Example, to cite both print books and ebooks, use the books and reference works category and then choose the appropriate type of work (i.e., book) and follow the relevant Example (e.g., whole authored book)
56. Reference Examples are covered in Chapter 10 of the APA Publication Manual, Seventh Edition.
57. Definition of set an Example in the Idioms Dictionary
58. What does set an Example expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
59. As nouns the difference between illustration and Example is that illustration is the act of illustrating; the act of making clear and distinct; education; also, the state of being illustrated, or of being made clear and distinct while Example is something that is representative of all such things in a group
60. As a verb Example is to be illustrated or exemplified (by).
example (noun) · examples (plural noun)