1. Examination definition is - the act or process of examining : the state of being examined
Examination, Examining, Examined
2. How to use Examination in a sentence.
3. Examination synonyms, Examination pronunciation, Examination translation, English dictionary definition of Examination
4. The act of examining or the state of being examined: the Examination of the evidence
Examining, Examined, Examination, Evidence
5. Examination definition, the act of examining; inspection; inquiry; investigation
6. 27 synonyms of Examination from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 71 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Examination
8. Examination: a set of questions or problems designed to assess knowledge, skills, or intelligence
9. Closer Examination showed that some of these pits did, indeed
10. Find 61 ways to say Examination, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. Taking an Examination (exam) is part of the selection process across state service
12. Exams consist of various testing methods and are described on the exam bulletin under “Examination Information." Clicking on the exam title will lead you to the exam bulletin
Exams, Exam, Examination
13. Career Executive Assignment (CEA) Examinations
14. Breast Examination as indicated (inspection should have occurred while seated) Pelvic, prostate, or rectal exam as indicated; The physical Examination should be tailored to the purpose of visit, patient history, and allotted time in a focused assessment by body systems
15. Therefore, the purpose of this website is to make as much as possible study material and Examination resources available for free to learners and teachers - courtesy of the Department of Basic Education and the Eastern Cape Department of Education.
Examination, Education, Eastern
16. The routine physical, also known as general medical Examination, periodic health evaluation, annual physical, comprehensive medical exam, general health check, preventive health Examination, medical check-up, or simply medical, is a physical Examination performed on an asymptomatic patient for medical screening purposes
Examination, Evaluation, Exam
17. (NCSBN ®) develops and administers two nurse licensure Examinations; the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN ®) and the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN ®)*.These two Examinations are used by …
18. Past Examination questions and selected answers; Payment Policies
19. See the written guide alongside the video here https://geekymedics.com/rectal-Examination-pr/Download the app here: https://geekymedics.com/geeky-medics-app/
20. Examination of the rest of the cardiovascular system should give a very clear idea of the diagnosis or at least put the examiner in a position to make a rational request for further investigations
21. Systematic Examination of the pulse remains an essential part of clinical practice.
22. New base Examination forms are created approximately every five years or whenever there is a significant change to the Examination content, such as the introduction of a new task list
23. The BACB maintains a large pool of questions that can be used to generate many different forms of the Examination that are equated to the base Examination.
24. A test or Examination (informally, exam or evaluation) is an educational assessment intended to measure a test-taker's knowledge, skill, aptitude, physical fitness, or classification in many other topics (e.g., beliefs)
Examination, Exam, Evaluation, Educational
25. The Examination Team develops the questions and illustrations for the Examinations required for a national endorsement
Examination, Examinations, Endorsement
26. The team supports the Regional Examination Centers (RECs) in the administration of the Examinations, reviews and issues determinations on Challenges, answers questions submitted by the public concerning the Examination process, and are the authors of the “Nautical …
27. Examination Fee, Application Size Fee, For the filing of a Request for Continued Examination (RCE), the above-identified Prioritized Examination, Track One Fees (i)-(iii) must be paid at the time the certification and request for prioritized Examination under 37 …
28. IMPORTANT Examination ANNOUNCEMENT - Major initiatives taken by the Institute for the benefit of Candidates for Conduct of CS Examinations, December, 2020 in view of COVID-19 Pandemic
29. Synonyms for Examination in Free Thesaurus
30. 73 synonyms for Examination: inspection, testing, study, research, trial, checking, review
31. The First-Year Law Students' Examination (also known as the “baby bar”) is a one-day test given twice a year
32. Medpride Medical Examination Latex Gloves 5 mil Thick, Powder-Free, Non-Sterile, Heavy Duty Exam Gloves 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,347 $21.99 $ 21
33. Examination guides issued after the publication of the Trademark Manual of Examining Procedure (TMEP) (October 2018), or any issued before publication but not incorporated into the TMEP, are listed below
34. Generally, Examination guides issued before publication of the October 2018 TMEP have been incorporated into the TMEP.
35. • A notice of eligibility to take the Examination o You will not be eligible to take the National Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Clinical Examination until you have passed the LCSW California Law and Ethics Exam
Eligibility, Examination, Eligible, Ethics, Exam
36. Neurological history and Examination
37. Competence at orthopaedic Examination, which should include back Examination, neurological Examination of the lower limbs for knee and hip history and Examination purposes, shoulder Examination, and assessment of ankle injuries
38. Examination of tender, hot swollen joints
39. Gynaecological history and Examination.
40. The Examination takes a maximum of two hours in length
41. If you are not successful in passing the Examination or if the system locks up, you may retake the Examination again after 24 (twenty-four) hours have elapsed from the previous attempt
42. The cost of the Examination is included in your application fee.
43. Revisions by the NCLEX Examination Committee, the test plan document is presented for approval to the Delegate Assembly, which is the decision-making body of NCSBN
44. The neurological Examination is one of the least popular and (perhaps) most poorly performed aspects of the complete physical
45. What is a field Examination? A field Examination is a physical inspection performed on a product
46. Based on a field Examination, the FDA may decide to take a sample of the product and
47. This Report on FINRA’s Risk Monitoring and Examination Activities (the Report) is designed to inform member firms’ compliance programs by providing annual insights from FINRA’s ongoing regulatory operations
48. Both the Indiana licensure application and the NCLEX registration process must be completed before eligibility to take the Examination can be granted by the Indiana State Board of Nursing.
49. What does Examination mean? A set of questions or exercises testing knowledge or skill
50. Examination of the placenta can yield information that may be important in the immediate and later management of mother and infant
51. Before celebrating the Sacrament of Penance, one should prepare oneself with an Examination of conscience, which involves reflecting prayerfully on one's thoughts, words, and deeds in order to …
52. ADJECTIVES/NOUN + Examination a final Examination (= at the end of a course) My final Examinations take place in June
Examination, End, Examinations
53. A written/oral Examination For French, there is an oral and a written Examination
54. A chemistry/French etc Examination Most of the pupils passed their science Examination with flying colours
55. An entrance Examination (= to enter
Entrance, Examination, Enter
56. If you are lacking any educational requirements, you must successfully complete an approved course in thatsubject before taking the Examination
57. The mental status Examination is a useful tool to assist physicians in differentiating between a variety of systemic conditions, as well as neurologic and psychiatric disorders ranging from
58. Applicants must take the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN®) if they have never taken and passed the Examination or been licensed as a registered nurse in another state or U.S
59. Bimanual Examination: Etymology: L, bis + manos, hand an Examination, usually vaginal, that requires the use of both of the examiner's hands.
Examination, Etymology, Examiner
60. Examination shows no condition of concern to school program activities
61. Conditions found in the Examination or after further evaluation that are of importance to schooling or physical activity are: (please explain) I give permission for the health examiner to share the additional information about the health check-up with the school as
Examination, Evaluation, Explain, Examiner
62. Examination and Appointment Program (LEAP), Career Credits, and/or confirming list eligibility
63. Examination(s) or Job Title(s) – Provide the title of the position listed on the announcement
64. Individuals who pass the Series 7 Examination are eligible to register to trade all securities products, including corporate securities, municipal fund securities, options, direct participation programs, investment company products, and variable contracts
65. The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) administers the Series 7 Examination.
examination (noun) · examinations (plural noun)