1. English Language Learners Definition of Ewer : a type of pitcher or jug that is shaped like a vase and that was used in the past for holding water See the full definition for Ewer in the English Language …
2. Ewer synonyms, Ewer pronunciation, Ewer translation, English dictionary definition of Ewer
3. A large jug or pitcher with a wide mouth Word Origin for Ewer C14: from Old French evier, from Latin aquārius water carrier, from aqua water Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 …
Ewer, Evier, English
4. Ewer - List of Bitcoin Faucets Where can I get free bitcoins? The answer is bitcoin faucets! Faucet sites usually contain ads and you will be rewarded for that
5. Ewer put the imagined future of socialism before the imagined community of the nation, and his notions of loyalty and betrayal very largely derived from this fact
6. This Ewer comes from a group of silver-inlaid brass vessels of similar shape and size decorated with a variety of imagery
7. A Ewer is a type of pitcher with a flared base, a stout handle, and a decorative spout. Ewers have been manufactured around the world for thousands of years, and many fine examples can be seen on display in museums.
Ewer, Ewers, Examples
8. At Ewer Specific Chiropractic, we offer some of the most advanced and proven chiropractic techniques for our patients in Westmoreland County and the Pittsburgh region
9. The Ewer is the same one that came up for auction in Britain in January this year, when it was catalogued as a 19th century French claret jug and valued at 100-200 pounds
10. Rare ME crystal Ewer fetches $5.6m
11. Dr. Stephen Ewer, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Richland, WA and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field
12. Ewer has more experience with Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures than other specialists in his area
Ewer, Experience, Electrical
13. There is a minor junction of the streams by a cut across the narrowed neck of the Ewer opposite Worcester Garden
14. Water Ewer, Ceramic Pitcher, Embossed Solid Color, Dancing, Spring Party, Easter, Lemonade, Juice, Drink ware, Decanter, Farmhouse Kitchen JemmDeesAttic
Ewer, Embossed, Easter
15. Add to Favorites Engraved copper Ewer Pitcher & Basin set, Hand Crafted Engraved Hammered copper Pitcher Ewer
16. 3 synonyms of Ewer from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 22 related words, definitions, and antonyms
17. Ewer: a handled container for holding and pouring liquids that usually has a lip or a spout.
18. Antique Ewer Urn Gargoyle Handles Faces Lions Green Man Devil Ormolu Garlands at Gothic Rose Antiques GothicRoseAntiques
19. Favorite Add to Vintage/Antique Crystal Ewer poetprophecies
20. The Ewer family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
21. The most Ewer families were found in the UK in 1891
22. In 1840 there were 20 Ewer families living in Massachusetts
23. This was about 40% of all the recorded Ewer's in the USA.
24. Jon Ewer graduated from Geneva College in 1994 with a B.S
25. Ewer received specialized training in Upper-Cervical Chiropractic care.
26. Ewer Ewerthon - Ewerthon Henrique de Souza (born 10 June 1981) is a Brazilian former professional footballer who played as a centre forward or right winger
27. Ewert and The Two Dragons - Ewert and The Two Dragons is an Estonian indie-rock band.
28. Initiate's Ewer is a quest item found in The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard.
29. "AN INDIAN ENGRAVED BRASS Ewer, PROBABLY DECCAN, CENTRAL INDIA, 17TH OR EARLY 18TH CENTURY.
Engraved, Ewer, Early
30. Ewer is a Cardiologist in Houston, TX
31. Ewer's phone number, address, insurance information, hospital affiliations and more.
32. A Syrian bronze Ewer from the eighth to early ninth century, for example, combines the shape of an earlier Byzantine glass bottle with vegetal designs inherited from third- to seventh-century Iran
Ewer, Eighth, Early, Example, Earlier
33. And a basin and Ewer on the only unbroken table in the room
34. A Zarosian Ewer (damaged) is a broken Zarosian artefact that can be excavated at Kharid-et Dig Site and restored with level 93 Archaeology
Ewer, Excavated, Et
35. The Zarosian Ewer in the journal.
36. A Zarosian Ewer is a Zarosian artefact made in Archaeology at an archaeologist's workbench
37. The Zarosian Ewer in the journal.
38. Ewer 'Ewer' is a 4 letter word starting with E and ending with R Crossword clues for 'Ewer'
39. Nella Kharisma - Ewer Ewer (Official Music Video) Download & streaming single album Nella Kharisma - "Ewer Ewer", click here: coming soon Songwriter by Dodo
40. Nancy Ewer was born on month day 1793, at birth place, to Philemon Ewer and Martha Ewer (born Newland)
41. Royal Worcester Ewer, with winged dragon handle, painted with flowers and leaves against an ivory ground
42. Fragmentary Ewer Since the neck of this inlaid metal vessel is missing, its original shape must be reconstructed from its details and from comparative material
43. This object, very likely, was a Ewer similar to that seen in MMA no
44. In Skyrim, the hero must fill the Initiate's Ewer with water from the basin in each shrine and unlock the remaining wayshrines to reach the inner sanctum.There is a ghost prelate which will stand by each shrine and will command the shrine to rise from the ground
45. Ewer Garden Obelisk for Climbing Outdoor Plants Wrought Iron Metal Trellis Flower Support for Climbing Vines, Rose and Plants, Outdoor Black Steel Tall Tower Brand: Ewer 4.4 out of 5 stars 3 ratings
46. Ewer, Unknown, Italy, Venice, circa 1500, Furnishings, Glass, gilt, enamel, Although surviving Venetian glass dates only from the Renaissance, early archaeological and documentary evidence shows that glass was produced in Venice as early as the seventh century on the island of Torcello and in the city proper by the tenth century.
Ewer, Enamel, Early, Evidence
47. Ewer with Bamboo-shaped Spout, Fluting, and Leaves, Goryeo dynasty (918–1392), early 13th century Melon-Shaped Ewer with Stylized Floral Scrolls, Goryeo dynasty (918–1392), 13th century Sign up for our enewsletter to receive updates.
48. Ewer, Unknown, Iran or Central Asia, late 15th - early 16th century, Ceramics, Earthenware with white slip, underglaze-painted, This glazed ceramic Ewer and a related example (see M.
Ewer, Early, Earthenware, Example
49. Sèvres Ewer & Tray, 1854 COLLECTION HIGHLIGHT
50. Published May 27, 2020 Ewer (buire indienne à incrustations), 1854
51. ‘This Ewer, along with the rest of the service, weighing nearly seven thousand ounces altogether, descended in the Methuen family until 1920.’ ‘The Ewer was excavated from the …
52. Ewer definition: A Ewer is a large jug with a wide opening
53. ‘This Ewer, along with the rest of the service, weighing nearly seven thousand ounces altogether, descended in the Methuen family until 1920.’ ‘The Ewer was excavated from the …
54. 154 Ewer And Basin Gold Plate Set Brass with Gold Plating
55. Item #: 52923 - 154 Ewer And Basin Nickel plate, 9 7/8" Ht 10" Diameter- …
56. Dr. Steven Ewer, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Madison, WI and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field
57. Ewer has more experience with Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions than other specialists in his area
58. Ewer generally refers to the shape but in Korean pottery for example it is a form associated with the serving of wine
59. The Ewers in Infinite Blue from the late 19th century are probably decorative
60. The Ewer with the gold spots on its lid in the Korean gallery was probably used as a stationary or cosmetic vessel.
61. Ewer with Bamboo-shaped Spout, Fluting, and Leaves, Goryeo dynasty (918–1392), early 13th century Melon-Shaped Ewer with Stylized Floral Scrolls, Goryeo dynasty (918–1392), 13th century Sign up for our enewsletter to receive updates.
62. Buy Ewer Round Pumpkin Throw Pillow European Velvet Sofa Pillow Pleated Round Floor Filled Cushion Home Decorative for Couch Chair Bed Car, 15inch, Beige: Throw Pillows - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Ewer, European, Eligible
ewer (noun) · ewers (plural noun)
English Language Learners Definition of ewer : a type of pitcher or jug that is shaped like a vase and that was used in the past for holding water See the full definition for ewer in the English Language Learners Dictionary
a silver ewer in the elaborately ornamented style favored by the Victorians. Recent Examples on the Web. Just inside the door to the stage, precisely placed upon tables were props, a startling array of knives and guns in one arrangement; ceramic ewers on others.
Ewers and basins were brought for hand-washing before and after each meal, so are often lavishly treated display pieces. This example is from Wikipedia and may be reused under a CC BY-SA license. Ewers started playing football at the age of eight. This example is from Wikipedia and may be reused under a CC BY-SA license.