1. In the early 1600s, "Evince" was sometimes used in the senses "to subdue" or "to convict of error," meanings evincing the influence of its Latin ancestors
2. Evince is sometimes wrongly used where evoke is meant: the proposal evoked (not Evinced) a storm of protest Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins …
3. Evince is a free, open source document viewer designed to replace the other document viewers from GNOME Desktop
4. Evince provides an integrated search engine, a thumbnail display, printing function, encrypted document viewing, and of course, compatibility with popular document formats: PDF, Postscript, TIFF, DVI and DjVU
5. Evince is a document viewer for multiple document formats
6. The goal of Evince is to replace the multiple document viewers that exist on
7. Evince is a document viewer for multiple document formats
8. The goal of Evince is to replace the multiple document viewers that exist on the GNOME Desktop with a single simple application.
9. Evince is a first of it’s kind sound and music tool for filmmakers
10. Over 600 sound files that are provided in the "Evince" can be seamlessly used together to create your desired soundtrack.
11. Evince Apparel Co.'s branded apparel was created to show support for a transition to a sustainable future
12. EvinceMed delivers end-to-end automation for specialty transactions
13. / ɪˈvɪns / to make something obvious or show something clearly: They have never Evinced any readiness or ability to negotiate
14. In all the years I knew her, she never Evinced any desire to do such a thing.
15. Evince - To indicate, to reveal the presence of a quality or feeling
16. Art Evince is the premier online platform for buying and selling original art.
17. Evince means “to prove with evidence”
18. Evince is a document viewer for multiple document formats like PDF, PostScript and many others
19. The goal of Evince is to replace the multiple document viewers that exist on the GNOME Desktop, like ggv, gpdf, and xpdf with a single simple application.
20. The Evince Group was established in 1983 by our chairman Mr
21. Evince (/ ˈɛvɪns /) is a free and open source document viewer supporting many document file formats including PDF, PostScript, DjVu, TIFF, XPS and DVI
22. The developers of Evince intended to replace the multiple GNOME document viewers with a single and simple application.
23. Examples of Evince in a sentence
24. Although they Evince an appearance of stability, I’ve heard that their marriage is beginning to crumble
25. Hoped that the jury would Evince an attitude of compassion, but he could see from their faces that he was probably doomed
26. Evince is part of these download collections: Open PDF, Open DjVU, Edit ODT, View DjVU
27. Evince was reviewed by Elena Opris
28. DOWNLOAD Evince 184.108.40.206 for Windows
29. You should get Evince from your distribution
30. Thus, the examiner's statement also does not Evince a clear disclaimer
31. Verb If someone or something Evinces a particular feeling or quality, they show that feeling or quality, often indirectly.
32. 1600, "disprove, confute," from French évincer "disprove, confute," from Latin Evincere "conquer, overcome subdue, vanquish, prevail over; elicit by argument, prove," from assimilated form of ex "out" (see ex-) + vincere "to overcome" (from nasalized form of PIE root *weik-(3) "to fight, conquer")
33. How is the word Evince different from other verbs like it? Some common synonyms of Evince are demonstrate, evidence, manifest, and show
34. While all these words mean "to reveal outwardly or make apparent," Evince implies a showing by outward marks or signs
35. Prior to co-founding Evince, and from 2014 to 2016, Alberto was Executive Vice President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, as well as a Member of the Bank’s Management Committee
36. What does Evince mean? To Evince is defined as to show or reveal something, or to indicate something
37. Evince ofrece búsqueda integrada, visualización de miniaturas de página, impresión de documentos, visualización de documentos cifrados y, por supuesto, compatibilidad con los formatos de documento más populares: PDF, Postscript, TIFF, DVI y DjVU.
38. Have been committed under such circumstances as to Evince a reckless disregard for safety of the person injured
39. Evince: 1 v give expression to Synonyms: express , show Types: show 32 types hide 32 types sneer express through a scornful smile connote , imply express or state indirectly burst out give sudden release to an expression evoke , paint a picture , suggest call to mind imply suggest as a logically necessary consequence; in logic give
40. Evince is an open source document viewer application for the GNOME desktop environment
41. Inflections of ' Evince ' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
42. Evince translate: 表露，表明；顯示
43. Evince is a document viewer for PDF, PostScript, DjVu, TIFF, XPS and DVI formats
44. Synonyms for Evince in Free Thesaurus
45. 26 synonyms for Evince: show, evidence, reveal, establish, express, display, indicate, demonstrate
46. Find 16 ways to say Evince, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
47. Find 16 ways to say Evince, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
48. Another way to say Evince? Synonyms for Evince (other words and phrases for Evince).
49. Evince - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
50. Inflections of 'Evince' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Evinces v 3rd person singular evincing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Evinced v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
51. Evince PDF reader; Side-by-side install of Microsoft R Open 3.3.1 (Enhanced Open source R distribution based on and 100% compatible with R-3.3.1)
52. Evince offers informative gift wrapping soluitons making gifting a medium of sharing information
53. Evince is a synonym for evidence only in the definition of a verb which means to make something known or clear
54. Evince is sometimes seen in its adjectival form evincible
55. The living conditions in the military, of which the hospitals are a synecdoche, also Evince this metonymic transformation.: The artists Evince a political frustration apparently inseparable from a sense of personal impotence.: It is in the nature of a universalist religion to Evince a lack of regard for borders and nationalities.: In Italy, and in Scotland, there may be found practitioners of
56. Evince something to show clearly that you have a feeling or quality
57. He Evinced a strong desire to be reconciled with his family
58. She Evinced little enthusiasm for the outdoor life.
59. Evince meaning, definition, what is Evince: to show a feeling or have a quality in a: Learn more.
60. Media in category "Evince" The following 34 files are in this category, out of 34 total.