1. Examples of Evert in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Not Evert honing task is as straightforward as that, though
2. Continue to drop as the coronavirus pandemic continues to Evert …
3. The world has been in the wilderness, Evert, through all the ages of which we have record; now a clearer atmosphere is at hand
4. EAST ANGELS CONSTANCE FENIMORE WOOLSON And Evert, interested and busy, leading an active life as well as a studious one, had never felt discontent
5. Origin of Evert Back-formation from Middle English Everted turned upside down from Latin ēvertere to overturn ē-, ex- ex- vertere to turn wer- 2 in Indo-European roots From American Heritage Dictionary …
6. Evert and her ex-husband Andy Mill, a former alpine ski racer for the U.S
7. CHRISSIE Evert This website is a very comprehensive resource on my playing career, with complete statistics, full match results, vintage articles, photos and videos, and …
8. Then Take Off with Everts! We serve 13 major hubs in Alaska with scheduled freight, passenger and charter service as well as On Demand Charter operations outside of Alaska.
9. Carpenter, Evert & Associates
10. You can trust Carpenter, Evert & Associates for a wide range of outsourced accounting, advisory, and tax services for all types of small and medium businesses
11. Evert The converse, whereby the lid Everts, exposing the conjunctiva, is similarly troublesome and causes watering
12. Evert is an uncommonly occurring given name for men but a very prominent surname for all people (#12112 out of 150436, Top 8%)
13. DEMOGRAPHICS) Evert entered the list in 1880-1889 and reached its apex position of #572 in the U.S
14. The sores thus formed are ulcerous and unhealthy, with puffy, ragged, Everted borders and a grayish or yellowish red base, which often extends deeply between the muscles and exposes tendons and bones.
15. Evert definition: to turn (an eyelid , the intestines , or some other bodily part) outwards or inside out Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
16. Aleksei Ermolaevich Evert was born on March 4, 1857 in Moscow, his family was of nobility of Orthodox German ancestry
17. Evert in the small village of Smolinskoye in the Moscow Governorate
18. Evert (2001) 45min 30 January 2001 (Sweden) A crime is defined as an act which follows by a punishment, according to applicable law
19. “Chris Evert is the face of misogynoir
20. Paul Evert's RV Country is a reputable RV dealership with locations in Washington, Oregon, Arizona and Nevada
21. Chris Evert, in full Christine Marie Evert, also called (1979–87) Chris Evert Lloyd, (born Dec
22. The Evert-It™ Nipple Enhancer is a medical device used in assisting the correction of inverted nipples, flat nipples and engorgement of the postpartum lactating mother, by Everting the nipple
23. If you need help bouncing back, or finding meaning after trauma, or you just want to be inspired by others, Leah Evert’s “Nourishing Resilience” delivers thoughtful, researched, and empowering steps to thrive through life’s darkest moments.
24. Evert: I got my start in my first year of college and I wound up hanging out at the independent bookstore in town, Port Book and News in Port Angeles
25. Meet Village Books' new owners Evert believes the 21-year-old is now ready to mount a serious Wimbledon challenge.
26. Chris Evert, Actress: Wimbledon
27. Chris Evert was born on December 21, 1954 in Ft
28. Lauderdale, Florida, USA as Christine Marie Evert
29. The Evert family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
30. The most Evert families were found in the USA in 1880
31. In 1840 there were 11 Evert families living in Pennsylvania
32. This was about 27% of all the recorded Evert's in the USA
33. Pennsylvania had the highest population of Evert families in 1840.
34. The latest tweets from @Evert_mouw
35. Evert Hoek The author reviews the formal development of rock mechanics since the 1960's
36. The name Evert means Wild Boar Herd and is of English origin
37. Evert is name that's been used by parents who are considering unisex or non-gendered baby names--baby names that can be used for any gender
38. Find out more about the name Evert at BabyNames.com.
39. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Evert homes for sale
40. Refine your Evert real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features
41. Need more information? View our Evert real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect property.
42. Evert is an acoustic beam-tracing library
43. Genealogy profile for Evert Roosa Evert Roosa (1679 - 1749) - Genealogy Genealogy for Evert Roosa (1679 - 1749) family tree on Geni, with over 200 million profiles of ancestors and living relatives.
44. Evert Meaning: "to overthrow, subvert," from Latin Evertere "turn out, turn over, overthrow," from assimilated form of… See definitions of Evert.
45. We carry Evert Tennis Academy clothing and equipment for Men, Women and Kids in our own Proshop located at the Main Clubhouse
46. Explore Evert's 13,521 photos on Flickr! We and our partners process personal data such as IP Address, Unique ID, browsing data for: Use precise geolocation data Actively scan device characteristics for identification.
47. Christine Marie Evert (born December 21, 1954), known as Chris Evert Lloyd from 1979 to 1987, is a retired American World No
48. I am Evert J Bos, ERP consultant since 1986
49. Evert Hair passed away in Billings, Mo, Missouri
50. Funeral Home Services for Evert are being provided by Lakin Funeral Homes
51. Synonyms for Evert in Free Thesaurus
52. 3 synonyms for Evert: Chris Evert, Chrissie Evert, Christine Marie Evert
53. Wood Tennis Racquets Wilson Tony Trabert Chris Evert Trophy Spalding Award Pro 100 Autograph Wood Rackets Wilson Spalding Sports Decor WhiteDragonVintage
54. Favorite Add to Vintage 1970's - Chris Evert Wilson signature TENNIS RACKET Used Excellent Condition 4 1/2 TreasuresMemories
55. Evert is Rock N' Roll Band based in Boston, Mass
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'evert.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors.
evert definition: turn something outwards or inside out. Learn more.
The condition of being turned outward. [Middle English eversioun, from Old French eversion, from Latin ēversiō, ēversiōn-, from ēversus, past participle of ēvertere, to overturn; see evert .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
One movement that may be a bit more difficult to do is eversion, which literally means turning the inside out. In anatomical terms, everting the foot means lifting up the lateral (i.e. outside) edge of the foot. When you do so, you'll be standing on the inside of your foot.