1. Eveny is used as an oral language for communication between reindeer herding brigades.” Vitebsky notes in his book that one Eveny scholar has compiled 1,500 different words that refer to reindeer
2. Eveny culture and traditions are closely linked to the animal life of the Siberian landscape
3. 22.7k Followers, 604 Following, 6 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Eveny Oliveira (@_Eveny)
4. 575 Followers, 585 Following, 5 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Eveny💋 (@amour._Eveny)
5. Sean O’Rourke is an interdisciplinary studies (psychology and geography) graduate student at the University of Northern British Columbia researching the intersection of meaning in life and land-use with Eveny reindeer herders in Siberia
6. Biblioteca Cidadã Eveny Mara Martins- Miraselva
7. Check out eve eve (@Eveny.eve) LIVE videos on TikTok! Watch, follow, and discover the latest content from eve eve (@Eveny.eve).
Definition of 'in any event'. in any event. phrase. You say in any event after you have been discussing a situation, in order to indicate that what you are saying is true or possible, in spite of anything that has happened or may happen.
event(noun) something that happens at a given place and time. Synonyms: case, result, upshot, issue, consequence, outcome, effect. event, case(noun) a special set of circumstances. "in that event, the first possibility is excluded"; "it may rain in which case the picnic will be canceled". Synonyms:
1. countable noun An event is something that happens, especially when it is unusual or important. An event is a planned and organized occasion, for example a social gathering or a sports match. An event is one of the races or competitions that are part of an organized occasion such as a sports meeting.
A Major event is “any function expected to attract in excess of 200 people. Examples of major events include concerts, dance parties and large exhibitions.