1. Evasion definition is - a means of evading : dodge
2. How to use Evasion in a sentence.
3. Evasion definition, an act or instance of escaping, avoiding, or shirking something: Evasion of one's duty
4. Evasion The process whereby individuals who are isolated in hostile or unfriendly territory avoid capture with the goal of successfully returning to areas under friendly control
5. / ɪˈveɪʒ ə n / us the act of intentionally avoiding doing something that you have a duty or responsibility to do: tax/fare/duty Evasion The former accountant was charged with multiple counts of tax Evasion
6. Evasion of sth This was a clear Evasion …
7. Evasion will empower gamers to walk, run and dive into battle with unparalleled locomotion freedom. Evasion’s goal is to deliver on the promise of free movement that VR gamers want
8. Evasion 1.1 – [Mac, Windows, Linux] evasi0n 1.0 – [Mac, Windows, Linux] After successfully jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch checkout our article on tips to keep your iOS device secure.
9. Evasi0n7 (or just Evasion7) is a program which can jailbreak your Apple devices, namely those running newer versions of iOS such as iOS 7.x
10. Evasion Beginning at 7th level, you can nimbly dodge out of the way of certain area Effects , such as a red dragon's fiery breath or an Ice Storm spell
11. Evasion is the act of physically escaping from something, like your Evasion of your ex-girlfriend at the prom — you kept dancing
Evasion, Escaping, Ex
12. Now that's fancy footwork. Evasion also means "dodging something you are supposed to do" like your Evasion of your chores by pretending to be sick.
13. Evasion is mechanic that allows the unit to dodge an incoming attack
14. A similar mechanic to Evasion is blind.
15. Evasion is the first layer of defence that increases a character's chance to evade incoming attacks. Evasion is opposed by the attacker's accuracy
16. Along with armour and energy shield, Evasion is one of the three defence types that can implicitly appear on equipment.
Energy, Evasion, Equipment
17. Save Word Synonyms & Antonyms of Evasion the act or a means of getting or keeping away from something undesirable pleading chronic back pain is my standard Evasion for doing any heavy lifting
18. Evasion makes it so that your dodge chance is increased by 50% and it makes you almost inmpossible to hit with you dodge chance plus that 50%
19. In ethics, Evasion is an act that deceives by stating a true statement that is irrelevant or leads to a false conclusion
20. Find 47 ways to say Evasion, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
21. Evasion not only challenges the assumptions of what it means to survive, but also what it means to truly live
22. Evasion translate: 逃脱；躲开；回避；逃避
23. Evasion success rate is based on this skill's rank
24. Successful Evasions appear as if the attack landed, but no flinching or damage occurs
25. Successful Evasions will not cancel the skill, allowing multiple attacks to be evaded
26. Higher ranks allow consecutive Evasions before the …
27. The crime of tax Evasion is a felony, regardless of the amount owed
28. An act or instance of escaping, avoiding, or shirking something: Evasion of one's duty; tax Evasion
29. Evasion Mana Cost 10 Minimum Skill 60.0 Duration 3 to 6 seconds with a 2 second bonus if your Bushido is above 100.0 and both Tactics and Anatomy are 100.0 or better : Area of Effect Caster Description Increases your chance to parry, also grants the ability to parry direct damage attacks from other sources, such as spells and Dragons Breath
30. Evasion can only be used once every 20 …
31. +1 Evasion Cell +2 Evasion Cell +3 Evasion Cell
32. Examples from the Corpus Evasion • The words were an Evasion, however, as was the purpose of their voyage
33. • He had the same bland good looks, the same friendly if formal manner and the same knack for courteous Evasion
34. • Uncle Harry's style of Evasion was to pretend he didn't hear the question.
35. Tax Evasion is an illegal activity in which a person or entity deliberately avoids paying a true tax liability
36. ‘But this Evasion of conflict still remained a problem.’ ‘In the l960s, the draft was famously open to Evasion and manipulation, as that large flock of chickenhawks proves.’ ‘But the Government offers scant evidence of this form of Evasion.’ ‘Most were suspected of draft Evasion, desertion, or sabotage.’
37. Brockman has been charged in a $2 billion tax Evasion case, the largest ever tax charge in the United States, law enforcement officials said.
Evasion, Ever, Enforcement
38. Evasion definition: Evasion means deliberately avoiding something that you are supposed to do or deal with
39. The latest tweets from @Evasion_gg
40. Secret: After your hero takes damage, become Immune this turn.Works on weapons, missiles, and taxes.See this card on Hearthpwn Evasion is an epic rogue spell card, from the Kobolds and Catacombs set
41. 1 How to get 2 Strategy 3 Lore 4 Gallery 5 Patch changes Evasion can be obtained through Kobolds & Catacombs card packs, or through crafting
42. Penalties can be severe for taxpayers convicted of tax Evasion
43. In the U.S., tax Evasion is a crime that can lead to fines, prison time or both
44. According to the Internal Revenue Code, taxpayers convicted of tax Evasion can be fined up to $250,000 (or $500,000 in the case of a corporation) and/or imprisoned for up to five years.
45. Tax Evasion is the illegal Evasion of taxes by individuals, corporations, and trusts.Tax Evasion often entails taxpayers deliberately misrepresenting the true state of their affairs to the tax authorities to reduce their tax liability, and it includes dishonest tax reporting, such as declaring less income, profits or gains than the amounts actually earned, or overstating deductions.
Evasion, Entails, Earned
46. Evasion gives you a good chance to dodge everything except the overpowers
Evasion, Everything, Except
47. Not using Evasion gives you a 100-your base dodge% chance to eat almost every hit, and even worse, your base dodge ensures you'll probably dodge one attack, which lets the warrior overpower anyway.
Evasion, Eat, Every, Even, Ensures
48. Evasion is a passive ability that gives the user a chance to dodge an incoming attack
49. Whenever Evasion procs, an evade message displayed briefly
50. Evasion can be completely negated by True Strike, which causes the user's attacks to never miss
51. Evasion can also be countered by Accuracy
52. Dodging an attack while Evasion is active will trigger Mastery: Main Gauche
53. Evasion #1 was a glimpse into a life of travel and crime, and an emerging subculture of suburban defectors taking to the highway and train yards for a taste of freedom “9-5” could never offer
54. Evasion came into the world the product of six months in a basement, under the goal of writing the zine that depicted the life I was living as I saw it.
55. Evasion Jailbreak - Evasion 7 is the best tool for jailbreak iOS 7 iPhone and iPads
56. Survival, Evasion, and recovery multiservice procedures for survival, Evasion, and recovery fm 21-76-1 mcrp 3-02h nwp 3-50.3 afttp(i) 3-2.26 june 1999 distribution restriction:
57. Synonyms for Evasion in Free Thesaurus
58. 30 synonyms for Evasion: avoidance, escape, dodging, shirking, cop-out, circumvention, elusion
Evasion, Escape, Elusion
59. Evasion est un concept, créé par des jeunes tunisiens et qui se manifeste en une tournée de concerts et d'événements hors normes.
Evasion, Est, Et, En
60. Prison time is a real possibility for willful tax Evasion, but civil penalties may be more likely, according to Miller
evasion (noun) · evasions (plural noun)
The simple answer, courtesy of the IRS Fraud Handbook, is that tax "avoidance" involves legal means to reduce one's tax liability, such as claiming a mortgage deduction or contributing to an approved charity, and tax "evasion" is an illegal method that does the same thing, such as an "intentional understatement or omission of income" and "improper deductions."
Definition of evasion. 1 : a means of evading : dodge. 2 : the act or an instance of evading : escape suspected of tax evasion.
Legal Definition of evasive. : tending or intending to evade. Note: Under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 37(a)(4), an evasive or incomplete answer to an interrogatory or to a question at a deposition is treated as a failure to answer and may be subject to an opponent's motion to compel an answer.