See also: Evanescent Evanescently Evanesce Evangelist Evanescence Evangelical Evan Evanesco Evanesced Evangelise Evangelista Evangelos Evangeline Evangelio Evangelion Evangelium Evangelism Evanish Evanescing Evangelous Evangelize Evangelicalism
1. Breaking Down Evanescent The fragile, airy quality of things Evanescent reflects the etymology of the word Evanescent itself
2. Evanescent definition, vanishing; fading away; fleeting
3. Adjective (Formal) ephemeral, passing, brief, fading, fleeting, vanishing, short-lived, fugitive, transient, momentary, transitory, impermanent, fugacious the Evanescent effects of light and weather on the landscape Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
Ephemeral, Evanescent, Effects, English, Edition
4. Evanescent Due to their Evanescent character, for surface gravity waves this dependence is on the scale of the dominant wavelength of the waves
5. From the Cambridge English Corpus The second acoustic mode, with a phase velocity less than the thermal velocity, is found to be Evanescent …
6. How is the word Evanescent different from other adjectives like it? Some common synonyms of Evanescent are ephemeral, fleeting, fugitive, momentary, transient, and transitory
7. While all these words mean "lasting or staying only a short time," Evanescent suggests a …
8. Leaves solitary or numerous, sometimes Evanescent or rarely wanting, radical or cauline, alternate or occasionally whorled, simple, varying from a sheathing bract to a definite blade which is membranaceous, papyraceous, coriaceous or fleshy, flat or plicate, usually parallel-veined
9. Spirituality does not light it; Evanescent dreams are its oil-lamps, often with wick askant in the socket
10. THE ENGLISH STAGE AUGUSTIN FILON How deplorably and unaccountably Evanescent are our frames of mind, as various as the forms and hues of the summer clouds! GEORGE ELIOT'S LIFE, VOL.
English, Evanescent, Eliot
11. Evanescent is a synthesis material introduced in Kingdom Hearts III
12. Evanescent is an extremely powerful verse
13. Definition of Evanescent lasting only for a very short time Examples of Evanescent in a sentence We would have all missed the Evanescent moment if …
14. Evanescent-field dielectrometry works at microwave frequencies (1–1.5 GHz), can be considered a particular development of microwave, and focuses on distinguishing the part of the signal due to H 2 O from the part due to the bulk material (mortar, plaster and brick) with much lower dielectric capacity (Olmi et …
15. The definition of Evanescent is something fleeting that passes out of sight or mind quickly
16. An example of Evanescent is a rainbow that appears for only a moment after a storm.
17. Adjective Something that is Evanescent gradually disappears from sight or memory.
18. Early 18th century (in the sense ‘almost imperceptible’): from Latin Evanescent- ‘disappearing’, from the verb evanescere (see evanesce).
Early, Evanescent, Evanescere, Evanesce
19. A beautiful sunset, a rainbow, a wonderful dream right before your alarm clock goes off — all of these could be described as Evanescent, which means “fleeting” or “temporary.” Evanescent comes from the Latin ex, meaning "out of," and vanescere, meaning "to vanish."
20. Evanescent Font dafont.com English Français Español Deutsch Italiano Português
Evanescent, English, Espa
21. Sometimes I'll describe it as an Evanescent delusion, sometimes as a centuries-old tradition established with surprising firmness
22. ‘First, the Evanescent field decays exponentially at the sensor surface.’ ‘We performed laser induced fluorescence imaging by exciting the immobilized MBs with an Evanescent wave field produced at the silica-water interface.’ ‘I don't want to go into detail, but the phenomena can be explained by Maxwell's equation and Evanescent waves.’
Evanescent, Exponentially, Exciting, Explained, Equation
23. Rationale: Adult-onset Still disease (AOSD) is a rare systemic inflammatory disease of unknown etiology characterized by Evanescent salmon-pink rash, spiking fever, arthralgia/ arthritis, and lymphadenopathy
24. Evanescent Access Blocks: 953(P)/903(P) Patch Cords: Fiber-optic patch cords
25. Evanescent: (A Reverse Harem Fantasy) (Liminal Academy Book 1) Book 1 of 3: Liminal Academy by M.J
26. A form of evanescence(also the name of a kick ass band), Evanescent means to have a tendancy to dissapear or vanish like vapor.
27. An example of Evanescent is a rainbow that appears for only a moment after a storm
28. Some common synonyms of Evanescent are ephemeral, fleeting, fugitive, momentary, transient, and transitory
29. Definiții, conjugări, declinări, paradigme pentru Evanescenta din dicționarele: DEX '09, DEX '98, MDA2, DN, MDN '00, DOOM 2, Ortografic
30. For example, the effects of fentanyl are generally quite Evanescent when given as a single, small bolus; this is because the drug is rapidly redistributed from the blood to other tissues
Example, Effects, Evanescent
31. The first Evanescent perturbation grating region and the second Evanescent perturbation grating region are defined as continuous regions along a length of the silicon photonic device.
32. Definition of Evanescent adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
33. An Evanescent wave is a near-field wave with an intensity that exhibits exponential decay without absorption as a function of the distance from the boundary at which the wave was formed
Evanescent, Exhibits, Exponential
34. Evanescent waves are solutions of wave-equations, and can in principle occur in any context to which a wave-equation applies
Evanescent, Equations, Equation
35. Evanescent Solutions Jan 2015 - Oct 2016 1 year 10 months
36. Austin, Texas Area Founder of Evanescent Solutions - a manufacturer of nanoReflection measurement systems for nondestructive, nanoscale
37. Reservas: Evanescent[email protected]
38. Evanescent is a collection of abstract paintings by Michael Black
39. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Evanescent ev‧a‧nes‧cent / ˌevəˈnes ə nt, ˌiː-$ ˌev-/ adjective literary something that is Evanescent does not last very long Examples from the Corpus Evanescent • This perception strikes one as promising, but the impression may be Evanescent
English, Evanescent, Ev, Examples
40. • Talk is Evanescent but writing
41. Evanescent wave coupling is commonly used in photonic and nanophotonic devices as waveguide sensors or couplers (see e.g., prism coupler)
42.  Evanescent wave coupling is used to excite, for example, dielectric microsphere resonators
Evanescent, Excite, Example
43. Evanescent coupling, as near field interaction, is one of the concerns in electromagnetic compatibility.
44. However, in this case we have a particular kind of surface wave, known as an Evanescent wave
45. Summarizing: Summarizing: When total internal reflection occurs, the transmitted field is an Evanescent wave; i.e., a surface wave which conveys no power and whose magnitude decays exponentially with increasing distance into Region 2.
46. Evanescent waves are always present in the case of total internal reflection
47. The Evanescent Wave The Evanescent wave is the "transmitted wave" when total internal reflection occurs
48. Evanescent was a wonderful book
49. Rune of Travel Evanescent is one of the Cards available to Talus in Paladins
50. Reservas: Evanescent[email protected]
51. Evanescent: Vanishing or likely to vanish like vapor
52. These might well be termed Evanescent varieties, and since they never become fixed or find their way into cultivation they are of interest only to the plant breeder.
53. Evanescent Glow is a Master Rank Switch Axe Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne.All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks
54. Evanescent-mode waveguide filters can provide similar high-Q performance as propagating-mode waveguide filters, but in somewhat smaller structures
55. Another word for Evanescent: ephemeral, passing, brief, fading, fleeting Collins English Thesaurus
Evanescent, Ephemeral, English