See also: Evanesce Evanescent Evanescence Evanesced Evanescently Evangelist Evangelical Evan Evanesco Evangelise Evangelista Evangelos Evangeline Evangelio Evangelion Evangelium Evangelism Evanish Evanescing Evangelous Evangelize Evangelicalism
1. Evanesce definition is - to dissipate like vapor
2. How to use Evanesce in a sentence.
3. Evanesce synonyms, Evanesce pronunciation, Evanesce translation, English dictionary definition of Evanesce
4. Evanesce definition, to disappear gradually; vanish; fade away
5. 10 synonyms of Evanesce from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 8 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Evanesce: to cease to be visible
7. Evanesce: 1 v disappear gradually Synonyms: blow over , fade , fleet , pass , pass off Type of: disappear , go away , vanish get lost, as without warning or explanation
8. Evanesce is a stiffer composite by design and features a high compressive strength, making it an excellent choice for durable posterior restorations
9. Evanesce’s esthetics and non-slump consistency combined with its ability to quickly come to a high-shine make it an ideal choice for any anterior composite restoration.
10. The Evanesce series boasts a wider array of sizes, faster motor, and a more robust housing unit
11. Evanesce Packaging Solutions Inc
12. Evanesce is a crossword puzzle clue
13. Evanesce is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 7 times
14. Watch the official music video for "Bring Me To Life" performed by EvanescenceMusic video by Evanescence performing Bring Me To Life
15. Evanesce was the incantation for a transfiguration spell that vanished objects.1 1 Etymology 2 Behind the scenes 3 Appearances 4 Notes and references Evanesce in English means "to disappear into vapour"; in Latin, it is a conjugated form of evanesco, meaning "I vanish".2 This is almost certainly a misspelling of Evanesco, the incantation for the Vanishing Spell
Evanesce, Etymology, English, Evanesco
16. Evanesce definition: (of smoke , mist , etc) to fade gradually from sight ; vanish Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Evanesce, Etc, Examples
17. Examples of Evanesce in a sentence
18. I watched the ground Evanesce as we flew into the clouds
19. 🔊 After years of having his novels rejected by publishers, Jim knew his hope had started to Evanesce
20. 🔊 My dog was confused as it watched the rainbow Evanesce into nonexistence
21. 🔊 Later in the morning the fog will Evanesce and reveal blue
22. Evanescence Greatest Hits- The Best Songs Of Evanescence
23. The Evanesce is a fully contained in-ceiling electric projection screen
24. Evanesce [Explicit] by Sly Syntax
25. What does Evanesce mean? To dissipate or disappear like vapor
26. Evanesce Upscale, subtle geometry fades in and out in the background, as bold multi-layered accent stripes create drama and depth
27. Evanesce - disappear gradually; "The pain eventually passed off" blow over , fleet , fade , pass off , pass disappear , vanish , go away - get lost, as without warning or explanation; "He disappeared without a …
Evanesce, Eventually, Explanation
28. Find 6 ways to say Evanesce, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
29. The Evanesce B is a versatile in-ceiling projection screen that conveniently disappears from view when not in use
30. ‘Murray begins his survey at 800 B.C., arguing that innovation before then had been more species-wide than individual and had tended largely to Evanesce rather than become established, other than in China.’ ‘It was natural, therefore, that Indian loyalty could not be allowed to Evanesce.’
31. Evanesce Studio Electrolysis by Giselle Evanesce Studio Electrolysis by Giselle Evanesce Studio Electrolysis by Giselle Evanesce Studio Electrolysis by Giselle
32. Evanesce Flow was engineered to complement the Evanesce Universal Restorative composite line and features the very same chemistry.
33. Synonyms for Evanesce in Free Thesaurus
34. 10 synonyms for Evanesce: disappear, evaporate, fade, fade out, vanish, blow over, fleet, fade, pass
35. Evanesce and Feminol are products designed to help post-menopausal women with some of the symptoms of menopause
36. Super Junior Evanesce lyrics & video : [Kyuhyun] Chimmuk, deo isang hago sipeun mari eomneunji Hayake ssodajideon useum kkocheun Beolsseo sideunji oraengeol eotteokhae [Kangin]
Evanesce, Eomneunji, Eotteokhae
37. See authoritative translations of Evanesce in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
38. The Andro Ease and Evanesce ES from the Phoenix Project are by Cevan International
Ease, Evanesce, Es
39. While Evanesce is also and herbal extract for breast development
40. Evanesce a chance to be yourself I have been using Evanesce since almost a year and from these months I have seen quite lot of improvement it's not like other products that claim things but for Evanesce all I can say it's worth to purchase it and the product is as good as it's name
41. Evanesce was founded in response to the growing global need to replace existing packaging technology with truly compostable, organic, sustainable alternatives
42. The Evanesce is a fully contained in-ceiling electric projection screen
43. 24 reviews of Evanesce Spa "Great Place: staff is wonderful, great service, good price, and nice atmosphere
44. Evanesce is the second book in the Darkness series written by the phenomenally talented author Cassia Brightmore
45. Evanesce Instant cast Fade into the nether, avoiding all attacks against you for 3 sec
46. Evanesce is a mage talent available at level 15 that replaces Ice Block
47. Patch changes Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Evanesce should now provide protection against many more effects, and function more
48. In electromagnetics, an Evanescent field, or Evanescent wave, is an oscillating electric and/or magnetic field that does not propagate as an electromagnetic wave but whose energy is spatially concentrated in the vicinity of the source (oscillating charges and currents)
Electromagnetics, Evanescent, Electric, Electromagnetic, Energy
49. Evanesce, Cape Town, Western Cape
50. Evanesce INSTANT HAND SANITISER Lightweight, rinse-free, fragrance-free alcohol …
51. Evanesce: The basic technique Professional performance tips "Eric Jones has done it again
52. Evanesce - Evanesce 04617 VIVID VIOLET 73709 Upscale, subtle geometry fades in and out in the background, as bold multi-layered accent stripes create drama and depth
53. Effectively combat acne and lift traces of scars and spots off the skin with Evanesce New York acne erasing emulsion
Effectively, Evanesce, Erasing, Emulsion
54. Evanesce in a sentence - Use "Evanesce" in a sentence 1
55. Despite such endurance and vitality, however, the society Evanesced
56. After a while the vision Evanesced and the rain stopped
57. Click for more sentences of Evanesce
58. Evanesce Scanner Internet Archive Python library 1.8.1
59. The past tense of Evanesce is Evanesced.
60. The third-person singular simple present indicative form of Evanesce is Evanesces.
61. The present participle of Evanesce is evanescing.
62. The past participle of Evanesce is Evanesced.
evanesce in a sentence
evanesce(Verb) To disappear into a mist or dissipate in vapor. evanesce(Verb) To transition from the solid state to gaseous state without ever becoming a liquid.
evanescence(Noun) The act or state of vanishing away; disappearance; the evanescence of vapor, of a dream, of earthly plants or hopes. evanescence(Noun) The event of fading and gradually vanishing from sight; the evanescence of the morning mist.