1. Etesians synonyms, Etesians pronunciation, Etesians translation, English dictionary definition of Etesians
2. Etesians meaning Plural form of etesian.
3. Located in Super Paradise Beach, a few steps from Super Paradise Beach, Etesians Luxury Suites has accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a private beach area and a terrace
4. About the ic! berlin Etesians ic! berlin is a German company which designs and produces high-end, handcrafted eyewear in Berlin, Germany
Etesians, End, Eyewear
5. Etesians This is Etesians, a Panto-shaped frame from the Silk collection made of Stainless steel. Like all ic! berlin frames, Etesians is 100% designed and manufactured in Berlin.
6. Etesians Suites & Villas Super Paradise, 847 00, Mykonos +30 697 405 0950
7. Situated in Super Paradise Beach, 1.3 miles from Platis Gialos Beach, Etesians Luxury Suites features accommodation with a garden, free private parking, a private beach area and a terrace
8. The summer circulation over the Eastern Mediterranean (EM) is dominated by a persistent northerly flow known as the Etesians. Its ventilating effect is balanced by adiabatic warming induced by large-scale subsidence that inhibits cloud formation resulting to clear skies.
Eastern, Em, Etesians, Effect
9. The Etesians are among the most persistent regional scale wind systems in the lower troposphere that blow over the Aegean Sea during the extended summer season
10. Book Etesians Luxury Suites, Paradise Beach on Tripadvisor: See traveler reviews, 8 candid photos, and great deals for Etesians Luxury Suites, ranked #2 of 3 specialty lodging in …
11. Etesians offers refined, delicate round rims that almost float against subtle metal finishes
12. Etesians is part of the Silk Collection with its signature, ultra-thin 4 mm hinge
13. Looking for Etesians? Find out information about Etesians
14. The prevailing northerly winds in summer in the eastern Mediterranean, and especially the Aegean Sea; basically similar to the monsoon and equivalent to the Explanation of Etesians
Eastern, Especially, Equivalent, Explanation, Etesians
15. Etesians Suites & Villas Super Paradise, 847 00, Mykonos +30 697 405 0950
16. Persistent low-level northerly winds, known as Etesians, characterise the eastern Mediterranean (EM) summertime circulation, having an important socio-economic impact on this region
Etesians, Eastern, Em, Economic
17. On interannual and intraseasonal scales, the Etesians are influenced by the Indian summer monsoon (ISM) through a large-scale teleconnection referred as the "monsoon-dessert" mechanism.
18. A list of words that start with Etesians (words with the prefix Etesians)
19. We search a large scrabble dictionary for scrabble words starting with Etesians - we take the letter or word you enter, and generate all words starting with Etesians.In addition there is a list of Words that end with Etesians, words that contain Etesians.
Etesians, Enter, End
20. Etesians Luxury Suites offers 4 accommodations with air conditioning
21. Etesians offers refined, delicate round rims that almost float against subtle metal finishes
22. Etesians is part of the Silk Collection with its signature, ultra-thin 4 mm hinge
23. The Etesians are linked to increased tropopause folds over the Eastern Mediterranean
24. • The tropopause fold frequency variation minima coincide with Etesians activity minima
25. • Tropospheric ozone concentrations are considerably enhanced during intense Etesians
26. • The free-tropospheric ozone increase during the Etesians is of stratospheric
27. The Etesians are the dominant synoptically driven winds observed in the Eastern Mediterranean, usually from late spring to late summer
28. Due to the complex topography, the Etesians can be very strong and pose significant environmental hazards, especially over wildfire incidents.
Etesians, Environmental, Especially
29. Etesians (redirected from etesian) Also found in: Dictionary, Wikipedia
30. Etesians [ə′tē·zhənz] (meteorology) The prevailing northerly winds in summer in the eastern Mediterranean, and especially the Aegean Sea; basically similar to the monsoon and equivalent to the maestro of the Adriatic Sea.
Etesians, Eastern, Especially, Equivalent
31. Etesian (plural Etesians) A dry north wind which blows in the eastern Mediterranean
Etesian, Etesians, Eastern
32. Etesians are north to south direction winds in the lower atmosphere, blowing over the Aegean basin from early summer to early autumn
33. Etesians both at the surface and at mid to upper troposphere, compared to reanalyses
34. Etesians Luxury Suites is an authentic Cycladic style complex and located in Super Paradise Beach, the most famous beach on Mykonos Island
35. View deals for Etesians Luxury Suites, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation
36. Berroco Etesians is a colorful cropped women’s cardigan that is knit from the sleeves up before each side is joined at the center back
37. Concentrations of chemically and size-resolved submicron aerosol particles along with concentrations of gases and meteorological variables were measured at Santorini and Finokalia (central and southern Aegean Sea) during the Etesians
38. In general, the Etesians are projected to be stronger in the future periods as a result of the increasing pressure gradient over the Aegean Sea
39. The variation of the Etesians within the sunspot cycle was examined according to observations made at the Athens Observatory during the period 1893–1958
40. This was made by the actual numbers of the Etesians days and the sunspots as by means of the smoothed values of the above elements through the formula (a+2b+c): 4
41. It was found that there is a single oscillation of the Etesians …
42. The Etesians can reach gale force strength, while they can persist over a period of several days (Dafka et al
The etesians ( / ɪˈtiːʒənz / or / ɪˈtiːziənz /; Ancient Greek: ἐτησίαι, romanized : etēsiai, lit. 'periodic winds'; sometimes found in the Latin form etesiae ), meltemia ( Greek: ετησίες,μελτέμια; pl. of μελτέμι meltemi ), or meltem ( Turkish) are the strong, dry north winds of the Aegean Sea, which blow from about mid-May to mid-September.
Wiktionary(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: etesian(Noun) A dry north wind which blows in the eastern Mediterranean. etesian(Adjective) Pertaining to a dry north wind which blows in the eastern Mediterranean.
Occurring annually. Used of the prevailing northerly summer winds of the Mediterranean. [From Latin etēsius, from Greek etēsios, from etos, year; see wet- in Indo-European roots .] e·te′sian n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
Etesians are due chiefly to the deep continental depression centered over southwest Asia and blow from a direction which may be anywhere between north-east and north-west depending on local topography; meltemi weather is ordinarily fine and clear, the northerly winds tempering the fierce summer heat of the region. In...