See also: Established
1. Established definition is - accepted and recognized or followed by many people
2. How to use Established in a sentence.
3. Established synonyms, Established pronunciation, Established translation, English dictionary definition of Established
4. Find 87 ways to say Established, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Establishment of a state religion ("Established church"), the endorsement of a church by a nation's government; Freedom of establishment, the right of EU nationals to establish themselves economically in any member state of the Internal Market (European Union) …
6. Jefferson Street Dublin, Georgia 31021, US +1 478-279-2552 [email protected]Establishedfurniture.com
7. Sign up to receive the latest updates, promotions and event notifications for Established Jewelry.
8. Established Titles is committed to the preservation and protection of woodland areas in Scotland
9. As part of our concerted efforts, Established Titles has pledged to keep the entire woodland free from any other uses except for the peaceful enjoyment of the land, thereby protecting the biodiversity of the flora and fauna of the area.
10. Established was set up in 2007 by Sam O’Donahue and Becky Jones
11. A full-service boutique agency, Established offers architectural, graphic and product design with a track record of creating highly-successful, global brands for a wide range of clients.
12. What does Established mean? Of a religion, church etc.: formally recognized by a state as being official within that area
13. Before 1910, when an apprenticeship system was Established, most enlisted sailors were foreign mercenaries who spoke little English
14. To place or settle in a secure position or condition: They Established me
15. Established: 1 adj brought about or set up or accepted; especially long Established “the Established social order” “a team Established as a member of a major league” “enjoyed his prestige as an Established writer” “an Established precedent” “the Established Church” Synonyms: constituted deep-rooted , deep-seated , implanted , ingrained ,
16. Established is a 10-week small-group experience that will help you be more confident in what you believe by journeying through the foundational elements of Christianity and discipleship, including topics like Jesus, the Bible, prayer, and our purpose
17. Definition of Established adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
18. Established Men is a premium online dating service that helps young, beautiful women connect with older, generous men!
19. Established shall no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the visitor, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
20. If Established processes personal data for direct
21. Established definition: If you use Established to describe something such as an organization, you mean that it is Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
22. Established Wedding Sign, Wedding Shower gift for bride and groom, wood Sign for Wedding, Couple Name Sign, Established wooden Sign SugarCreekLane
23. 5 out of 5 stars (2,420) $ 67.95 FREE shipping Add to Favorites Personalized Carved Wood Family Name Sign With Established Date
24. That merger Established the company as the biggest on the East Coast
25. We found 24 answers for “Established”
26. This page shows answers to the clue Established, followed by 5 definitions like “Securely Established”, “Brought about or set up or accepted” and “Shown to be valid beyond a reasonable doubt”.Synonyms for Established are for example advanced, complete and confirmed.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
27. Translation for 'Established' in the free English-Arabic dictionary and many other Arabic translations.
28. Combined with Established & Sons’ commitment to skilled craftsmanship and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, this produces intelligent designs that are at the same time diverse in the extreme and united in their quest for the extraordinary
29. The Established & Sons collection includes some of the most important examples of 21st-century design.
30. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Established es‧tab‧lished / ɪˈstæblɪʃt / AWL adjective [only before noun] 1 USE something already in use or existing for a long period of time Competition from Established businesses can be formidable
31. Well-Established teaching methods By 1969 the civil rights movement was already an Established fact.
32. Rustic Established Signs Family Name Gift for Her Modern Farmhouse Est Sign Rustic Large Family Name Personalized Family Name Sign Wedding WallsOfWisdomCo
33. ‘Other, more Established artists who get marginalized at larger conventions got the star attention they deserve.’ ‘Why this was not an already Established practice is a mystery to critics.’ ‘Great store was placed on the retention of previously Established practices and it was deliberate policy to foster traditional loyalties.’
34. Buy or sell your own Established business on Exchange
35. See a sample of some of the up-and-coming Established businesses
36. Synonyms for Established in Free Thesaurus
37. 30 synonyms for Established: accepted, traditional, conventional, historic, customary, time
38. Established & Sons is a British brand representing all that is innovative in contemporary design
39. Looking for online definition of Established or what Established stands for? Established is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of …
40. • Shortly after the rampage, the railroad Established a victims fund that raised $ 519,397
41. • The company was Established in 1899
42. • The university was Established in
43. The USSR, also known as the Soviet Union, was Established in post-revolutionary Russia
44. Definition of Established in the Definitions.net dictionary
45. What does Established mean? Information and translations of Established in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
46. A proper procedure for complaints should be Established
47. The case Established an important legal principle
48. Established name: the name assigned to a drug by the U.S
49. The Established name, generally shorter than the chemical name, is the name by which the drug is known to health practitioners
50. An illustrative scenario for the high-efficiency pulse compressor Established on solitons in a nonlinear Kerr resonator consisting of periodic layered Kerr media.
51. Established California is a California lifestyle website and community where people can come together to share their journey of the pursuit of a Golden State of Mind
52. We believe no matter where you call home, you should: Be Established
53. dict.cc Übersetzungen für 'Established' im Englisch-Deutsch-Wörterbuch, mit echten Sprachaufnahmen, Illustrationen, Beugungsformen,
54. To make or form as, to establish an uniform rule of naturalization, and uniform laws on the subject of bankruptcies, which evidently does not mean that these laws shall be unalterably Established as justice
55. Established church, a church recognized by law as the official church of a state or nation and supported by civil authority