1. Essentially definition is - in essence : fundamentally —used to identify or stress the basic or essential character or nature of a person or thing or to say that a description is basically true or accurate.
Essentially, Essence, Essential
2. Essentially, it is a story of ordinary people → básicamente, es una historia de gente normal she was Essentially a generous person → era básicamente or en esencia una persona generosa 2
Essentially, Es, Era, En, Esencia
3. (= on the whole) → en lo esencial, en lo fundamental Essentially, we agree → estamos de acuerdo en lo …
En, Esencial, Essentially, Estamos
4. Essentially, we are being left in a position where we are expected to just take agency promises at face value.
5. 12 synonyms and near synonyms of Essentially from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 2 antonyms and near antonyms
6. Find another word for Essentially.
7. Find 38 ways to say Essentially, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Essentially / actually / infact / basically Essentially / Basically Essentially a floating ecological Essentially begging the question for his own position
9. Essentiallybut Essentially/significantly is Essentially a language Ours is Essentially a tragic age, so we refuse to take it t She had never been accepted into what was Essentially …
10. Essentially is 100% ad-free and spam-free, so you'll only hear from us on Mondays and Thursdays (when we deliver the news)
11. Essentially Seattle 305 Harrison St Seattle WA 98109
12. Catch up with the latest and breaking formula one news and rumors, analysis and stats on all GP races, stories and highlights at EssentiallySports
13. Relating to the most important characteristics or ideas of something: It's Essentially a dictionary but it differs in one or two respects
14. What he's saying is Essentially true.
15. Essentially translate: 本质上；根本上；基本上
16. Essentially (comparative more Essentially, superlative most Essentially) in an essential manner; in essence 2012 March 1, Henry Petroski , “Opening Doors”, in American Scientist  , volume 100, number 2, page 112-3:
Essentially, Essential, Essence
17. You use Essentially to emphasize a quality that someone or something has, and to say that it is their most important or basic quality
18. It's been believed for centuries that great artists and scientists are Essentially quite different from ordinary people
19. American English: Essentially / ɪˈsɛnʃəli /
20. You use Essentially to emphasize a quality that someone or something has, and to say that it is their most important or basic quality
21. It's been believed for centuries that great artists and scientists are Essentially quite different from ordinary people.
22. Synonyms for Essentially in Free Thesaurus
23. 20 synonyms for Essentially: fundamentally, radically, basically, primarily, at heart
24. Essentially Chas, LLC - Full-service marketing + consulting agency for authors We are a full-service marketing + consulting agency for authors
25. Essentially adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (basically) essentiellement, fondamentalement adv adverbe: modifie un adjectif ou un verbe
Essentially, Example, Essentiellement
26. Definition of Essentially in the Definitions.net dictionary
27. What does Essentially mean? Information and translations of Essentially in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
28. Essentially Woman provides real world Career Coaching, Management and Leadership Coaching, Productivity and Time Management Coaching, as well as Coaching to Balance It All
29. Word family (noun) essence essentials ≠ inessentials (adjective) essential ≠ inessential (adverb) Essentially From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English es‧sen‧tial‧ly /ɪˈsenʃəli/ ●●○ S3 W3 adverb used when stating the most basic facts about something SYN …
Essence, Essentials, Essential, Essentially, English, Es
30. At Essentially You, we understand that if there is a problem in one area of the pelvis, there are likely more
31. What does Essentially mean? In an essential manner; in essence
Essentially, Essential, Essence
32. Essentially, it is a story of ordinary people básicamente, es una historia de gente normal; she was Essentially a generous person era básicamente or en esencia …
Essentially, Es, Era, En, Esencia
33. Essentially Charli: The Ultimate Guide to Keeping It Real [D'Amelio, Charli] on Amazon.com
34. Essentially Charli: The Ultimate Guide to Keeping It Real
35. Find 38 ways to say Essentially, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
36. 2 days ago · Some areas, like Florida and Texas, are Essentially wide-open and there are all kinds of way to save money
37. 15.4k Followers, 4,389 Following, 292 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Essentially Alkaline (@Essentiallyalkaline)
38. Essentially, what we are suggesting is that the firm needs to change
39. He was, Essentially, a teacher, not a manager
40. The article was Essentially concerned with her relationship with her parents (= it dealt with other things, but this was the most important).
41. Essentially the same multi-link rear, though modified to accommodate the new platform's characteristics including the run-flat tires on standard 18-in.wheels.) Generally, this AWD vehicle has a torque split of 60:40 (rear-front), but it is possible through the xDrive system for …
42. Essentially: 1 adv in essence; at bottom or by one's (or its) very nature “the argument was Essentially a technical one” Synonyms: basically , fundamentally
43. Essentially Pure Cleaning Services 19331 55th Ave NE Lake Forest Park WA 98155
44. Another direct replacement for Essentially is technically
45. Essentially True is a Houston yoni steam (aka v steam) studio.
46. The portion of the skarn where the rainbow garnets are found is Essentially a coarse-grained aggregate of pure andradite.: The irregular shape of the cornea distorts the image causing it to blur, unlike in a lazy eye where the eye is Essentially normal.: Both mother and son suffered in the cold water, but were rescued Essentially unhurt.: There are Essentially four layers of hierarchical
47. Yup, "Essentially Yes" indeed! 5 albums in their entirety makes for a nice boxed set collection covering the Yes-period from "Talk" through "Live At Montreux 2003." You can't lose!! Read more
48. Essentially Women is a member service organization (MSO) for providers catering to mastectomy and women's health
49. Arts education has been a pillar of Jazz at Lincoln Center since it was founded over thirty years ago, with the Essentially Ellington competition serving as a programming cornerstone for 24.
Education, Essentially, Ellington
50. Why would anyone buy crypto art – let alone spend millions on what’s Essentially a link to a JPEG file? March 15, 2021 8.58am EDT
51. ‘It is Essentially a family company that has come upon hard times.’ ‘This was Essentially used to support the policies of the then government.’ ‘In its layout and style it is Essentially the same as it was in the early part of the last century.’ ‘Going with friends is pointless because Essentially casino gambling is …
52. Definition and synonyms of Essentially from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Essentially, English, Education
53. This is the British English definition of Essentially.View American English definition of Essentially.
54. ‘It is Essentially a family company that has come upon hard times.’ ‘This was Essentially used to support the policies of the then government.’ ‘In its layout and style it is Essentially the same as it was in the early part of the last century.’ ‘Going with friends is pointless because Essentially casino gambling is …
55. Essentially Hair is known for our care and consideration that goes into our haircuts and the other services offered
56. Essentially, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
57. Essentially.com.au - We've curatated some of the worlds most beautiful organic and native Australian essential oils.
58. Demi Lovato revealed she was just minutes away from death in her July 2018 drug overdose and had to “Essentially die to wake up
59. It was Essentially the only major sporting event completely lost due to the pandemic