1. Eruptively (comparative more Eruptively, superlative most Eruptively) In an eruptive manner.
2. 'Eruptively' is a 10 letter word starting with E and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Eruptively We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Eruptively will help you to finish your crossword today
3. Translation for 'Eruptively' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
4. Eruptively - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Eruptively and much more
5. The word Eruptively uses 10 letters: e, e, i, l, p, r, t, u, v, y
6. Eruptively is playable in: Words With Friends 21
7. Word Scramble - English word Eruptively: words that start with Eruptively, words that end with Eruptively, anagrams of Eruptively, how to spell Eruptively!, Words with Friends, Scrabble
English, Eruptively, End
8. Eruptively tendenco Sevilla flamy Trier short-crested cocquette echo (musical) accompaniment tiredly program file Machinator orda governor spirit knife vainglorious sukecchihon forced Appliquer les freins maskeret comfrey sok AAS (atomic absorption spectrophotometry) number fifty soak austernreich Ohr heavyweight vidljiv pain in the stomach
9. Eruptively Total Number of words made out of Eruptively = 241 Eruptively is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 18 points.Eruptively is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 21 points
10. Eruptively is a 10 letter long Word starting with E and ending with Y
11. 8 letter Words made out of Eruptively
12. Multiple microvenular hemangioma Eruptively concentrated on an adult face: Importance of clinical differential diagnosis
13. Together with overlapping O and Hf isotopic values, this suggests that they represent a large volume of pre-Eruptively homogenized magma with ~20% crystals
14. Nutritional status affects teeth pre-Eruptively, though this is much less important than the post-eruptive local effect of diet.Undernutition,coupled with a high intake of sugars,may exacerbate caries
Eruptively, Eruptive, Effect, Exacerbate
15. The local fire goddess Pele is known for her intense “purgative and restorative energy.” She demonstrates this regularly, volcanically and Eruptively, …
16. Eruptiveness definition in English dictionary, eruptiveness meaning, synonyms, see also 'eruptive',eruditeness',Eruptively',eruption'
Eruptiveness, English, Eruptive, Eruditeness, Eruptively, Eruption
17. Multiple microvenular hemangioma Eruptively concentrated on an adult face: Importance of clinical differential diagnosis
18. Topical: gel or foam (post-Eruptively) Systemic: drinking fluoridated water (pre-Eruptively) Are primary or permanent teeth more susceptible to fluorosis
19. Multiple microvenular hemangioma Eruptively concentrated on an adult face: Importance of clinical differential diagnosis
20. Correlation of maximum microlite crystallinity with repose interval duration (28–262 min) suggests that crystallization occurred primarily intra-Eruptively, in response to the reduction in dissolved H 2 O content that occurred during the preceding event
21. Stream songs including "Abelson Eruptively Tattoo", "Aeolus Antipoverty Bottle" and more.
22. Background: Hypomineralised enamel is a prevalent, congenital defect vulnerable to deteriorate post-Eruptively particularly in the presence of an unfavourable oral environment
Enamel, Eruptively, Environment
23. Why a tooth begins eruption and what enables it to move Eruptively and later to end these eruptive movements is not known
Eruption, Enables, Eruptively, End, Eruptive
24. But in the Eruptively exciting Air Force One — the real deal in an action
25. The rediscovery of Rainer Werner Fassbinder’s Eruptively inventive two-part, three-and-a-half-hour science-fiction film “World on a Wire,” made for German television in 1973 (it was shown at
26. We extend this framework to cylindrical volcanic conduits, where large deviatoric stresses can develop co-Eruptively leading to multiple distinct failure regimes depending on principal stress orientations
27. Amalie drifts between moods in this way throughout the album, with shifty folk moments like "Stay Low" and the Eruptively dynamic "Become the Light" occupying space beside droning experiments, solitary improvisations, and the nearly ten-minute album closer, "Look at the Light (Source)," an experimental collage of ambient textures and free playing.
Eruptively, Experiments, Experimental
28. Eruptional, eruptive, Eruptively, eruptiveness, eruptivity, ervenholder, ervipiame, ervum, erwin, erwinia
Eruptional, Eruptive, Eruptively, Eruptiveness, Eruptivity, Ervenholder, Ervipiame, Ervum, Erwin, Erwinia
bursting forth, or tending to burst forth. pertaining to or of the nature of an eruption. Geology. noting a rock formed by the eruption of molten material. Pathology. causing or accompanied by an eruption or rash. Geology. an eruptive rock. CHALLENGE YOURSELF WITH THIS MIDDLE SCHOOL PART OF SPEECH QUIZ!
Definition of erupt. intransitive verb. 1a(1) : to burst from limits or restraint. (2) of a tooth : to emerge through the gum. b : to force out or release suddenly and often violently something (such as lava or steam) that is pent up.
pertaining to or of the nature of an eruption. Geology. noting a rock formed by the eruption of molten material. Pathology. causing or accompanied by an eruption or rash.
Kids Definition of erupt. 1 : to send out lava, rocks, and ash in a sudden explosion The volcano erupted. 2 : to burst out in a sudden explosion Lava erupted from the volcano. 3 : to happen, begin, or appear suddenly War erupted. A rash erupted on my skin.