1. Erratic can refer to literal "wandering"
2. A missile that loses its guidance system may follow an Erratic path, and a river with lots of twists and bends is said to have an Erratic course. Erratic can also mean "inconsistent" or "irregular".
3. Erratic synonyms, Erratic pronunciation, Erratic translation, English dictionary definition of Erratic
4. Having no fixed or regular course; wandering: the Erratic flight of a moth.
5. Some common synonyms of Erratic are eccentric, odd, outlandish, peculiar, quaint, singular, strange, and unique
6. While all these words mean "departing from what is ordinary, usual, or to be expected," Erratic stresses a capricious and unpredictable wandering or deviating
7. A friend's suddenly Erratic behavior
8. Something that is Erratic is not regular, certain, or organized in its movement or behaviour: The Erratic behaviour of the stock market is making investors nervous
9. Stocks closed up slightly after an Erratic …
10. Erratic definition, deviating from the usual or proper course in conduct or opinion; eccentric; queer: Erratic behavior
11. Something that is Erratic is not regular, certain, or organized in its movement or behaviour: The Erratic behaviour of the stock market is making investors nervous
12. Stocks closed up slightly after an Erratic …
13. An Erratic firefly wandered down from the overhanging branches, then commenced to dart from side to side near her head
14. HENHAM It was a hopeless fight, and has sent into the Erratic political parties the majority of the independent working men now in them
15. The definition of Erratic is something that is not consistent or is lacking in a fixed course
16. A mental patient who behaves in a wildly unpredictable manner, happy and kind one minute and angry and shouting the next, is an example of someone with Erratic behavior.
17. The term "Erratic" is commonly used to refer to Erratic blocks, which Geikie describes as: "large masses of rock, often as big as a house, that have been transported by glacier-ice, and have been lodged in a prominent position in the glacier valleys or have been scattered over hills and plains.
18. The good news is there are plenty of steps you can take to not only help your loved one, but to help yourself feel more happy and secure as well. Erratic …
19. Erratic 'Erratic' is a 7 letter word starting with E and ending with C Crossword clues for 'Erratic'
20. Having no fixed or regular course; wandering: the Erratic flight of a moth
21. Lacking consistency, regularity, or uniformity: an Erratic heartbeat
22. Deviating from the customary course in conduct or opinion; eccentric: Erratic behavior
23. Definition of Erratic in the Definitions.net dictionary
24. What does Erratic mean? Information and translations of Erratic in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
25. Erratic Sims may get random emotions. Erratic Sims will randomly hiss and do random movements when idle. Erratic Sims can talk to and tell a story to themselves, which raises their social need. Erratic Sims may talk to random objects.
26. The adjective Erratic describes things that are unpredictable, unusual, and that deviate from the norm
27. An Erratic quarterback might completely confuse his receivers waiting for a pass
28. Like its linguistic relative, error, the adjective Erratic means "deviating from the norm," or "wrong."
29. Erratic cable service in IOK irks subscribers Growth has certainly been disappointing, but the 'dips' in quarterly GDP during 2012 owed a lot to some visibly Erratic factors (such as extra bank holidays and the unfolding of the Olympic Games) rather than to a renewed downturn in final domestic spending
30. Erratic boulder n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
31. (geology: rock brought by glacier) ( blocco di roccia ) masso Erratico nm sostantivo maschile : Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere maschile: medico, gatto, strumento, assegno, dolore
32. The medicine causes the normally predictable Jacob to behave in an Erratic way
33. 🔊 Over the past few weeks, the weather has been Erratic making it quite difficult for us to plan outdoor events
34. 🔊 Because Jake started displaying Erratic behavior, he was assumed to be on drugs
35. Explore Erratic ♥'s 84 photos on Flickr! We and our partners process personal data such as IP Address, Unique ID, browsing data for: Use precise geolocation data Actively scan device characteristics for identification.
36. Get the Erratic neck gaiter and mug.
37. We found 14 answers for “Erratic”
38. This page shows answers to the clue Erratic, followed by ten definitions like “Having no fixed or regular course”, “Likely to perform unpredictably” and “Not predictable, regular, or consistent”.Synonyms for Erratic are for example fitful, haphazard and inconsistent.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
39. Something that is Erratic does not follow a regular pattern, but happens at unexpected times or moves along in an irregular way
40. Argentina's Erratic inflation rate threatens to upset the plans
41. Erratically (ɪrætɪkli) adverb Police stopped him for driving Erratically.
42. Erratic, glacier-transported rock fragment that differs from the local bedrock
43. Erratics may be embedded in till or occur on the ground surface and may range in size from pebbles to huge boulders weighing thousands of tons
44. ‘the source of stone for the whetstones may have been glacial Erratics’
45. Erratic (plural Erratics) A rock moved from one location to another, usually by a glacier
46. 372: The term for a displaced boulder is an Erratic, but in the nineteenth century the expression seemed to apply more often to the theories than to the rocks.
47. Er‧rat‧ic /ɪˈrætɪk/ adjective something that is Erratic does not follow any pattern or plan but happens in a way that is not regular His breathing was becoming Erratic
48. His Erratic behaviour —Erratically /-kli/ adverb He always drives Erratically
49. Examples from the Corpus Erratic …
50. Thompson, 33, aka “Erratic” online, is charged with computer fraud and abuse after authorities said she took advantage of a misconfigured firewall to access the bank’s credit card
51. Erratic cursor movement There are no Downloads for this Product
52. If you are experiencing Erratic movement when you use your mouse, it may be due to the following: Jittering or random movements Likely cause:
53. See 6 authoritative translations of Erratic in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
54. Over the past several years, the Erratic has been repeatedly vandalized with graffiti, spray paint and felt markers
55. 3-D technology to preserve First Nations history Another protestor from Mehjoor Nagar said that the cable TV services had gone Erratic and that the operators didn't respond to grievances.
56. Erratic - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
57. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Erratic adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (movement: unpredictable) (movimiento) errático/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Espa, Erratic, Example, Err, El
58. Definition of Erratic written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Erratic, English, Examples
59. Why won't Microsoft fix the Erratic mouse behavior problems they introduced with their Windows 10 updates
60. Erratic Meaning: "wandering, moving," from Old French erratique "wandering, vagrant" (13c.) and directly from Latin… See definitions of Erratic.
61. ‘Steady breezes create regular rollers, while Erratic squalls thrust up chaotic surges.’ ‘The Alice Springs district is dry for much of the year, and has an Erratic rainfall pattern, with a slight summer maximum.’ ‘He still has this Erratic speech pattern, the fluttering of the eyes, and he's the most appalling speechmaker.’
62. Joico ICE Erratic Molding Clay Define Curl & Hold Style Matted Texture & Grit-Free For Most Hair Types 4.7 out of 5 stars 404 ratings 3 answered questions
63. Erratic though its incidence is, the liability is a tax upon the ownership of land
64. Erratic players are punished for their disasters in addition to being rewarded for their fluky strokes of fortune
65. Erratic boulders of glauconitic limestone in northern Germany.
66. —Credit: Brian Washburn Big Rock, also known as Okotoks Erratic, is located near the Canadian town of Okotoks, south of Calgary, Alberta
67. —Credit: Jon Noad In this photograph from Pyramid Mountain in New Jersey, a huge glacial Erratic remains exactly where the glacier left it—perched on top of three other boulders to create a formation
68. State Senate Minority Leader John Land, a Democrat, accused Sanford of engaging in "Erratic" behavior
69. And if things are sometimes a little convenient, or seem to happen in Erratic collapsing tiers of coincidence, well, that's what fairy tales do
70. These rocks are known as glacial Erratics.
71. The list of Erratic actions from Mohammed bin Salman is long: the jailing of royal family members, the detention of the Lebanese prime minister, a nonsensical feud with Qatar, the growing internal repression of political speech, and the disastrous war in Yemen
72. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Erratic on your desktop or mobile device
73. Erratic’s tracks Erratic Podcast 224 Hemka by Erratic published on 2021-03-06T16:42:01Z
74. Definition and synonyms of Erratic from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Erratic, English, Education
75. This is the British English definition of Erratic.View American English definition of Erratic.
erratic (noun) · erratics (plural noun) · erratic block (noun) · erratic blocks (plural noun) · erratic boulder (noun) · erratic boulders (plural noun)