1. The purpose of such a trip: He finished his Errands. a special mission or function entrusted to a messenger; commission.
2. The purpose of such a trip: He finished his Errands. a special mission or function entrusted to a messenger; commission.
3. / ˈer·ənd / a short trip you make to do something, such as buying or delivering things in the neighborhood: He would clean, do Errands, and babysit for their 7-year-old daughter
4. I’ve got to run a few Errands (= do Errands) …
5. / ˈer·ənd / a short trip you make to do something, such as buying or delivering things in the neighborhood: He would clean, do Errands, and babysit for their 7-year-old daughter
6. I’ve got to run a few Errands (= do Errands) …
7. Driven by our vision and craftsmanship, Errands Inc
8. Errands (儲け話の話, Mōke Hanashinohanashi?), also known as Propositions, are short sidequests in Final Fantasy Tactics
9. After completing the first chapter, Errands are available in taverns across Ivalice
10. Tips for when you do run Errands: Plan and be organized
11. When you’re running Errands, you’re making a bunch of these all at once
12. I need to run some Errands later today, so I'm going to leave the office early
13. Errands can turn into a never-ending list of chores that can overwhelm an aging parent, especially one with transportation problems
Errands, Ending, Especially
14. Book a Tasker to run your Errands and cross everything off your list!
15. We Do Errands for Senior Errands Service, Senior Communities, those needing Assistance, Busy Parents, Busy Families, etc
16. Serving Swanton, Delta, Whitehouse, Waterville + Errands service
17. We Do Errands! Your NW Ohio Shopping Errands Service
18. Errands A term used to tell your buddies what's goin down, without telling them the entire story, which will be described in detail at a later date
19. Errands is a task manager with a pleasing design and is easy to learn and use
20. Executive Errands® is YOUR Lifestyle Management and Personal Concierge service -- and the Desert's value-added resource for busy professionals, retirees, and seasonal homeowners
21. Errands are small tasks that Jimmy Hopkins may be asked to perform at various times during the game, usually for a cash reward
22. If failed, Errands can usually be repeated the next day
23. Errands are unlocked after mission Save Algie
24. Errands are similar to Side Quests, only much smaller and generally require only one task to be done before completion
25. A list of all Errands can be found below
26. COVID update: Anytime Errands has updated their hours and services
27. 67 reviews of Anytime Errands "I needed an auto part picked up in Palm Springs and brought back to Indio (dealer item only) Gave me a very good price thanks a lot ! Saved me a lot of time thanks again."
28. Find 7 ways to say Errands, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
29. • And among unloved tasks, household chores and Errands, cleaning is one of the most hated
30. • They all had lots of last-minute Errands to do
31. • My superior self was on a quixotic errand! • Peter cleaned equipment, ran Errands, answered the phone-- it was all routine
Errand, Equipment, Errands
32. • I used to pick up her dry cleaning and run Errands for her.
33. Make money by running Errands for others nearby OR hire an errand runner to get stuff done! Simple and easy! Short Term Jobs, Gigs, Part Time Work and More!
Errands, Errand, Easy
34. What is a Errands Assistant? Just as the name suggests, an Errands Assistant run Errands for People, Real Estate agents, Law Firms or any business either because they have too much work to do or cannot do so themselves.
Errands, Estate, Either
35. So typically most Errands running often involve everyday chores like picking up or delivering packages or i mportant documents.
36. Errands: Have some spare time? Got room in your wallet for a little extra cash? Well you're in luck because there are 50 different Errands you can run for the needy residents of Bullworth
37. I help seniors run Errands, escort them to doctors' appointments, shop, take walks and help them stay as active as possible
38. We carry on 'Everyday' Errands — offering a valuable solution to save your time in doing unnecessary efforts, thus making your day lighter and productive, to easily overcome the circumstances in the city life and living
Everyday, Errands, Efforts, Easily
39. " Errands From Angels" +The Premier Concierge Company+ Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 7:00 am-7:00 pm
40. I am all about efficiency when I am running Errands
41. I don’t mind running Errands occasionally-but occassionally is the right word here! I don’t want too many Errands and I don’t want to take all day to do them! Here are some of my favorite ways to run Errands efficiently
42. Errands returns to themes of grief and the trials of family life
43. What is the difference between Wunderlist and Errands To-Do List? Find out which is better and their overall performance in the productivity app ranking
a short trip you make to do something, such as buying or delivering things in the neighborhood: He would clean, do errands, and babysit for their 7-year-old daughter. I’ve got to run a few errands (= do errands) and then stop by my mother’s. (Definition of errand from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
Definition of errand 1a : a short trip taken to attend to some business often for another was on an errand for his mother b : the object or purpose of such a trip a : an oral message entrusted to a person b : embassy, mission
Use errand in a sentence. Running their errands together. noun. The definition of an errand is something you have to do or a short trip that usually just takes a little time. An example of an errand is going to the dry cleaners. An example of an errand is grocery shopping.
errandnoun [ C ] us /ˈer·ənd/. › a short trip you make to do something, such as buying or delivering things in the neighborhood: He would clean, do errands, and babysit for their 7-year-old daughter.