1. Erode definition is - to diminish or destroy by degrees:
2. How to use Erode in a sentence.
3. To eat into or away; destroy by slow consumption or disintegration: Battery acid had Eroded the engine
Eat, Eroded, Engine
4. Inflation Erodes the value of our money
5. Disintegrate, crumble, deteriorate, corrode, break up, grind down, waste away, wear down or away By 1980, Miami beach had all but totally Eroded
6. Destroy, consume, spoil, crumble, eat away, corrode, break up, grind down, abrade, wear down or away Once exposed, soil is quickly Eroded by wind and rain.
Eat, Exposed, Eroded
7. 16 synonyms of Erode from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 40 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Erode: to consume or wear away gradually.
9. Find 21 ways to say Erode, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Erode District was a part of Coimbatore has its history intervened with that of Coimbatore and because of its close linkage with the erstwhile Coimbatore district. It is very difficult to separately deal with the history of Erode region.
11. “Erode” is a desperate cry for help yet, an exhale of relief at the same time
12. What does Erode mean? To wear away by abrasion, corrosion or chemical reaction
13. Erode verb [I or T] (DAMAGE PHYSICALLY) C2 to rub or be rubbed away gradually: Wind and rain have Eroded the statues into shapeless lumps of stone.
14. The Crossword Solver found 59 answers to the Erode crossword clue
15. Erode - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
16. Inflections of 'Erode' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Erodes v 3rd person singular eroding v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Eroded v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
Erode, Erodes, Eroding, Example, Eroded
17. Erode 'Erode' is a 5 letter word starting and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Erode' Clue Answer; Erode (7) EAT AWAY: Destroy bit by bit (5) Erode: Weaken, as confidence (5) Lose some ground (5) Crumble over time (5) Slowly eat into (5) Diminish over time (5) Weaken gradually (5) Eat away at (5)
Erode, Ending, Eat
18. The Erode function implements the erosion operator on binary and grayscale images and vectors
19. Gold Rate in Erode - What is the mandatory checklist for buying? In Erode - the capital of South Indian State Tamilnadu, Gold is a hugely in-demand commodity
20. When it comes to the Gold trade, Erode stands at the forefront compared to all other metro cities and towns in India.
21. District Supply Officer, Erode: District Supply Officer, Erode: dso[dot]erd[at]tn[dot]gov[dot]in: 9445000237: 0424-2252052: Assistant Commissioner (Excise) Assistant Commissioner (Excise) acexciseErode[at]gmail[dot]com: 9444963300: 0424-2260073
Erode, Erd, Excise
22. Examples from Classical Literature It has been, and is being, created by sediments from the many torrents that Erode the interior mountains
23. To Erode a stratum 5000 feet thick will require at this rate thirty million years
24. There has not been time to Erode them away since the Pleistocene glaciation.
25. Erode (v.) 1610s, "gnaw or eat away" (transitive), a back-formation from erosion, or else from French éroder, from Latin Erodere "to gnaw away, consume," from assimilated form of ex "away" (see ex-) + rodere "to gnaw" (possibly from an extended form of PIE root *red-"to scrape, scratch, gnaw")
Erode, Eat, Erosion, Else, Erodere, Ex, Extended
26. About Velammal Bodhi Campus, Erode Bringing out the professional in every student – is the fundamental philosophy at Bodhi Campus
27. What is the opposite of Erode? Antonyms for Erode (opposite of Erode)
28. TOI brings the latest Erode news headlines about Erode crime, Erode education news, Erode real estate news, Erode politics and Live Updates on local Erode news from Times of India
Erode, Education, Estate
29. Examples of Erode in a sentence
30. People predicted the Internet would Erode the future of newspapers, and for the most part, they were correct
31. 🔊 Over time trivial lawsuits will Erode the significance of the justice system
32. 🔊 Your abusive words have begun to Erode our
33. See 8 authoritative translations of Erode in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
34. [transitive, intransitive] to gradually destroy the surface of something through the action of wind, rain, etc.; to be gradually destroyed in this way synonym wear away be Eroded (away) The cliff face has been steadily Eroded by the sea
35. Erode (away) The rocks have Eroded away over time.
36. What is the definition of Erode? What is the meaning of Erode? How do you use Erode in a sentence? What are synonyms for Erode?
37. J = imErode(I,nhood) Erodes the image I, where nhood is a matrix of 0s and 1s that specifies the structuring element neighborhood
38. The imErode function determines the center element of the neighborhood by floor((size(nhood)+1)/2).
39. This syntax is equivalent to imErode(I,strel(nhood)).
40. With more than 6 active threads for Erode, people find it difficult to reach the specific thread since it is shuffled in common Tamilnadu sub-forum
41. The following threads can be brought under Erode sub-forum 1
42. Erode Western Cauvery UA - Discussions-I 2
43. Erode Eastern Cauvery UA - Discussions-II 2
44. Erode City Buses Railways Updates 3.
45. Tamil Nadu Erode district Jobs 2021 notifications are released at Erode District Recruitment Bureau official website @ erddrb.in
46. Erode DRB will recruit staff for the cooperative institutions, societies, and banks in the Erode region
47. All the essential information to apply for the latest jobs in Erode is provided for every job vacancy.
Essential, Erode, Every
48. Inflections of 'Erode' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Erodes v 3rd person singular eroding v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Eroded v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Eroded v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form
Erode, Erodes, Eroding, Example, Eroded
49. How Senator Ron Johnson Helps Erode Confidence in Government Trip Gabriel and Reid J
50. At Erode Turmeric prices wasn’t decided by farmers daily
51. Turmeric Price in Erode crossed over Rs.10000 after 4 years
52. Chikkaiah Naicker College is an arts and science college located at the heart of Erode town and affiliated to Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
53. Filter “ Erode noise ” applied This filter widens and enhances bright areas of the active layer or selection
54. Erode is a Lok Sabha Constituency in the state of Tamil Nadu in southern India.
55. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Geography, Geology Erode e‧rode / ɪˈrəʊd $ ɪˈroʊd / AWL (also Erode away) verb [intransitive, transitive] 1 SG DESTROY if the weather Erodes rock or soil, or if rock or soil Erodes, its surface is gradually destroyed The cliffs are being constantly Eroded by heavy seas.
English, Erode, Erodes, Eroded
56. Sampath Nagar, Erode 410/2 A, Kaliyappa Gounder Thottam, Collectorate Post, Sampath Nagar, Erode - 638011, Dist
57. Erode, Tamil Nadu Verified Supplier Call +91-8048361344 Dial Ext 564 when connected
58. Latest Erode Govt Jobs 2021 Get Free Notification of All Upcoming Sarkari Naukri in Erode
59. All Posts in Government Organizations Like, District Courts, Police, Teaching, Agriculture, Secretariat and Postal Recruitment in Erode of Tamil Nadu State are available on this page.
60. Synonyms for Erode in Free Thesaurus
61. 37 synonyms for Erode: disintegrate, crumble, deteriorate, corrode, break up, grind down, waste away, wear down or away, destroy, consume, spoil, crumble
62. Erode is famous for Textile market
63. Erode is also famous for Turmeric (Manjal) which is a natural anti-septic powder
64. Eat [add listing] In Erode you can find Parotta, Dosai, Idly etc.
Eat, Erode, Etc
65. Erode ® - RIDE SAFE AND FREE Le premier sac qui protège vos affaires et votre dos
erode (verb) · erodes (third person present) · eroded (past tense) · eroded (past participle) · eroding (present participle)