ERA [ˈirə, ˈerə]
era (noun) · eras (plural noun)
1. The Era® Mobile App puts that information in your hand - anytime, anywhere
2. The only real estate app that works on standard cell phones, smartphones, and tablets alike, the Era Mobile App puts the power to search and find exactly what you're
3. Era definition is - a fixed point in time from which a series of years is reckoned
4. Era Reminder: Switch Early to the New Secure Two-Factor Authentication Required to Access Era Modules - 02/16/2021; Era Reminder: New Era Commons Login and Landing Screens Have Arrived! - 01/12/2021 Era Reminder: Transition Early to Use of Login.gov to Access Era Commons, ASSIST, IAR and Commons Mobile - 01/11/2021
5. This website is dedicated to educating and inspiring citizens to ratify the Era, which was written by equal rights activist Alice Paul in 1923.
6. Equal Rights Amendment (Era), a proposed but unratified amendment to the U.S
7. Constitution that was designed mainly to invalidate many state and fedEral laws that discriminate against women; its central underlying principle was that sex should not determine the legal rights of men or women
8. Era is an accredited provider of Certified Reference Materials, Proficiency Testing and Quality Control Standards for laboratories in the environmental and life sciences markets.
9. Users of Era Commons, ASSIST, Internet Assisted Review (IAR) and Commons Mobile will be required to use login.gov for two-factor authentication (2FA) in 2021
10. In baseball statistics, Earned Run AvErage, or Era, is one of the most well-known pitching statistics and represents the avErage number of earned runs a pitcher will give up per nine-inning game
11. The Era Installer application is the one that you need if you need to install Era on your student’s computers
12. The proposed Equal Rights Amendment (Era) to the United States Constitution is a political and cultural inkblot, onto which many people project their greatest hopes …
13. Era is the most commonly accepted statistical tool for evaluating pitchers
14. The formula for finding Era is: 9 x earned runs / innings pitched
15. Era should be an ideal evaluation of pitchers.
16. Era Food Pantry, 1700 Woodbourne Road, Levittown, PA, 19057, United States (215)547-1676 Era[email protected]
17. National Archives Electronic Records Archives (Era) NARA is building Era to fulfill its mission in the digital age: to safeguard and preserve the records of our government, ensure that the people can discover, use, and learn from this documentary heritage, and ensure continuing access to the essential documentation of the rights of American citizens and the actions of their government.
18. An Era is a span of time defined for the purposes of chronology or historiography, as in the regnal Eras in the history of a given monarchy, a calendar Era used for a given calendar, or the geological Eras defined for the history of Earth.
19. Era Town and Country is one of Mason County West Virgina's leading Real Estate Agencies
20. Information on the steps grantees need to take in Era Commons post-award, from reporting the progress of their grants all the way to closeout.
21. The Era, which ensures equal treatment for men and women, is more than 90 years old
22. 5 synonyms of Era from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms
23. Era: an extent of time associated with a particular person or thing.
24. To view/select Era Chapters, click in the box
25. Scroll to bottom of page to reference states listed with their respective Era chapter(s)
26. The County of Orange closed the application period for the Emergency Rental Assistance (Era) Program on February 28, 2021
27. If you have already submitted an application for the Era Program, a regional provider will follow-up with you directly and provide guidance on next steps.
28. A time period of indeterminate length, genErally more than one year
29. 1963, Margery Allingham, chapter 6, in The China Governess: Even in an Era when individuality in dress is a cult, his clothes were noticeable
30. See 3 authoritative translations of Era in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
31. "Era Grizzard is a very professional office and every agent I have ever worked with there is very knowledgeable about the real estate market
32. Era 3x Ultra with Oxi Booster Liquid Laundry Detergent, 3700080295, 78 Loads, 150 fl oz
33. The Electronic Recycling Association (Era) is a non-profit organization that has been reducing unnecessary electronic waste since 2004
34. Era definition, a period of time marked by distinctive character, events, etc.: The use of steam for power marked the beginning of an Era
35. An Era Protected Home is a Fully Protected Home
36. 23/02/2021 With the comprehensive protection that Era Home Security provides, you can sleep soundly at …
37. Emissions Reduction Alberta -- Era
38. Since 2009, Era has funded over 100 promising projects that are contributing to Alberta's greenhouse gas reduction goals
39. Era Fm is devoted to beautiful and enticing playlists has created a place of its own among the heart of all the radio lovers of Malaysia
40. Era Fm radio station was born first on 1 st August 1998
41. For all those who love and admire beautiful music then they got no choice left but to be with Era Fm, as they are hard at work to find the good music, the music that will fill you with such a high
42. What does Era mean? The definition of an Era is a period of time in history that is unified by cultural or historical factors
43. On the other hand, in 1977, during the Era’s original ratification process, Grover Rees III, a lawyer who later served as an ambassador under the Bush administration, argued in …
44. On air since the late nineties, Era FM is a radio broadcaster located in Kuala Lumpur
45. Its programming focuses on entertainment and music and some of its most notable programmes are Top 40 Era, Soundtrek Era and JoHaRa Pagi Era.
46. Era is a subtle, two tone polyester fabric containing stretch in both directions for ease of upholstery
47. Era University is your one-stop destination for the learning resources of Era
48. Whether you are looking to attend a live class, watch on demand learning, or review class materials, Era University is your place to go
49. Our learning is facilitated in three ways, locally in our offices, virtually online or live in the classroom by our Era trainers
50. Era quite comfortably creates its own unique niche with this album
51. Era synonyms, Era pronunciation, Era translation, English dictionary definition of Era
52. A period of time as reckoned from a specific date serving as the basis of its chronological Era - definition of Era by The Free Dictionary.
53. Era5 provides hourly estimates of a large number of atmospheric, land and oceanic climate variables
54. Era5 includes information about uncertainties for all variables at reduced spatial and temporal resolutions
55. Quality-assured monthly updates of Era5
56. The music of Era is drawn from a deep and distant past
57. The Era is Western Australia's independent economic regulator
58. Era definition: You can refer to a period of history or a long period of time as an Era when you want to Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
59. Era, a very long span of geological time; in formal usage, the second longest portion of geologic time after an eon
60. Ten Eras are recognized by the International Union of Geological Sciences
61. An Era is composed of one or more geological periods
62. The stratigraphic, or rock, term that corresponds to ‘Era…
63. Era data and outcomes are used by the universities, as well as by Government and other stakeholders
64. Era results are used in the internal reporting and planning documents (such as the annual reports and strategic plans) of many universities
65. By taking part in Era, the quality of research data held by universities is also reported to be much
66. Welcome to Era, where approximately 1000 contemporary condominiums and city homes span three city blocks, complete with parks, shops, and office space