See also: Equivocation Equivocating Equitable Equilibrium Equitability Equivocal Equity Equipment Equitably Equitableness Equipped Equivalence Equivalent Equivocate Equivocator Equinox Equipage Equinoctial Equi Equitas Equilibrio Equipoise Equidistant Equine
1. To speak in a way that is intentionally not clear and confusing to other people, especially to hide the truth: She accused the minister of Equivocating, claiming that he had deliberately avoided telling the …
2. 35 synonyms and near synonyms of Equivocating from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 antonyms and near antonyms
3. Find another word for Equivocating.
4. / ɪˈkwɪv.ə.keɪt / to speak in a way that is intentionally not clear and confusing to other people, especially to hide the truth: She accused the minister of Equivocating, claiming that he had …
5. Definition of Equivocating in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Equivocating mean? Information and translations of Equivocating in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. What does Equivocating mean? Present participle of equivocate
8. the act or an instance of Equivocating logic a fallacy based on the use of the same term in different senses, esp as the middle term of a syllogism, as the badger lives in the bank, and the …
9. Definition of Equivocating using vague information to avoid answering a question truthfully Examples of Equivocating in a sentence Instead of answering the question truthfully, the Equivocating press secretary began to talk in circles
10. Lack of conviction (personal) is "a modifying or Equivocating term
11. When you are unwilling to make a decision and almost intentionally go back and forth between two choices, you are Equivocating
12. He is Equivocating a lot about what is going to happen if and when there are elections.
13. Equivocate (third-person singular simple present equivocates, present participle Equivocating, simple past and past participle equivocated) (intransitive) To use words of equivocal or doubtful signification; to express one's opinions in terms which admit of different senses, with intent to deceive; to use ambiguous expressions with a view to mislead; as, to equivocate is the work of
Equivocate, Equivocates, Equivocating, Equivocated, Equivocal, Express, Expressions
14. It's also known as Equivocating cowardice and habitual hedging and weather veining.
15. In the current climate, Equivocating messages of affirmation are overpowered by the religious rhetoric of hatred
16. Equivocating on "The Peaceful Transition of Power" Equivocation can be used as a distraction, a red herring, to deflect criticism
17. After President Trump tweeted that Senator Lindsey Graham “falsely stated that I said there is moral equivalency between the KKK, neo-Nazis & white supremacists,” another newspaper said: “The Republican president’s statements have been widely criticized as Equivocating between white nationalists, including Ku Klux Klan members and neo …
18. Equivocation definition: the act or an instance of Equivocating Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Equivocation, Equivocating, Examples
19. In Equivocating the terms “man” and “God,” Trinitarians create a separate category of being for Jesus Christ and remove him from the normal and customary meaning of the terms as understood both biblically and experientially
20. Equivocating Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Equivocating in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
21. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Equivocating in Urdu is مبہم بات رکھنا, and in roman we write it Mubhim Baat Rakhna.
22. — English word, define in German — Equivocating v
23. — English word, define in French — Equivocating v
24. ‘After initially Equivocating, the ruler finally expressed on 15 August 1947 a preference to join Pakistan.’ ‘It sounded like I was Equivocating; that it wasn't a real apology.’ ‘I usually do quirky, or poignant, or lyrical - weak and Equivocating.’
25. Logical Fallacies 101: Equivocation- Who’s Equivocating? Jan 6
26. You Equivocating like a motherfucker."
27. Equivocating - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Equivocating and much more.
28. “It was not only morally ambiguous, it was Equivocating,” then-House Speaker Paul Ryan, a Republican, said at a CNN Town Hall, adding that Trump's comments were "wrong."
29. Equivocating or Evolving, President Obama is Wrong Either Way Durham Resigns as U.S
Equivocating, Evolving, Either
30. 1 day ago · Equivocating over the existence of rightwing extremism will cost Australia dearly
Equivocating, Existence, Extremism
Definition of Equivocate. 1. v. i. To use words of equivocal or doubtful signification; to express one's opinions in terms which admit of different senses, with intent to deceive; to use ambiguous expressions with a view to mislead; as, to equivocate is the work of duplicity.
Definition of equivocal. 1a : subject to two or more interpretations and usually used to mislead or confuse an equivocal statement. b : uncertain as an indication or sign equivocal evidence. 2a : of uncertain nature or classification equivocal shapes. b : of uncertain disposition toward a person or thing : undecided an equivocal attitude.
Equivocal in a medical context just means inconclusive, often indicating the need for additional testing. With AMA tests most labs reference a narrow range of borderline results that fall in-between a clear negative and a clear positive. Some doctors will just wait a few months and retest,...