See also: Equivalent Equivalently Equivalente Full Equity Equitable Equivocal Equilibrium Equinox Equipment Equivocate Equine Equivocation Equipped Equipoise Equidad Equilibrio Home Weinberg Statements To Equi
1. Equivalent definition is - equal in force, amount, or value; also : equal in area or volume but not superposable
2. How to use Equivalent in a sentence
3. Did You Know? Synonym Discussion of Equivalent.
4. Being essentially equal, all things considered: a wish that was Equivalent to a command
Essentially, Equal, Equivalent
5. Equivalent definition, equal in value, measure, force, effect, significance, etc.: His silence is Equivalent to an admission of guilt
Equivalent, Equal, Effect, Etc
6. 11 synonyms of Equivalent from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Equivalent
8. Equivalent: one that is equal to another in status, achievement, or value.
9. Find 52 ways to say Equivalent, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Enter a fraction, mixed number or integer to get fractions that are Equivalent to your input
11. Example entries: Fraction - like 2/3 or 15/16; Mixed number - like 1 1/2 or 4 5/6; Integer - like 5 or 28; What are Equivalent Fractions? Equivalent fractions are fractions with different numbers representing the same part of
Example, Entries, Equivalent
12. An Equivalent (symbol: officially equiv; unofficially but often Eq) is the amount of a substance that reacts with (or is Equivalent to) an arbitrary amount (typically one mole) of another substance in a given chemical reaction.It is an archaic unit of measurement that was used in chemistry and the biological sciences (see Equivalent weight#In history)
Equivalent, Equiv, Eq
13. Equivalent[e1, e2, ] represents the logical equivalence e1 \[DoubleLeftRightArrow] e2 \[DoubleLeftRightArrow] , giving True when all of the ei are the same.
Equivalent, Equivalence, Ei
14. The Equivalent ratio calculator will calculate as you type and produce a lis of Equivalent ratios in a table below the calculator [Optional] Print or email the Table of Equivalent Ratios for later use; As we can see, using the Equivalent ratio calculator is a quick and easy way to calculate Equivalent …
Equivalent, Email, Easy
15. 10 ways to abbreviate Equivalent
16. How to abbreviate Equivalent? Get the most popular abbreviation for Equivalent updated in 2021
17. • It was the Equivalent of about £1500 million at 1980's values, although greater than that in relation to the size of the economy
18. Equivalent of • A typhoon is the Eastern Hemisphere's Equivalent of a hurricane
19. From Longman Business Dictionary Equivalent e‧quiv‧a‧lent / ɪˈkwɪv
20. Illustrated definition of Equivalent: Having the same value
21. Examples: 1 Dollar is Equivalent to 100 cents 120 seconds
22. There is another word labeled Equivalent that echoes this sentiment
23. Taking forward the example of sets given above, the sets are said to be Equivalent if they have the same number of elements, but the elements are different.
Example, Equivalent, Elements
24. The Equivalent of an element is the weight, expressed in carbon mass units, that will combine with or replace one atomic weight of hydrogen or one-half atomic weight of oxygen
Equivalent, Element, Expressed
25. The Equivalent of an acid is equal to the acid’s molecular weight divided by its alkalinity (number of hydrogen ions).
26. Thus, the above two expressions are Equivalent and can be written as: 25 × 5 = 10 2 + 5 2
27. Similarly, following two math expressions are also Equivalent: 2 × (10 – 8) = 4 2 ÷ 12 ⇒ 4
28. Two fractions are Equivalent if the value, proportion, or quantity they represent is the same.
29. Equivalent definition: If one amount or value is the Equivalent of another, they are the same
30. So Equivalent fractions are, essentially what they sound like
31. A minimum of 6 months’ work experience in sales, marketing, customer service or management, or Equivalent experience
32. Two years secretarial and office administration, or Equivalent experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and QuickBooks.
Equivalent, Experience, Excel
33. Sal finds Equivalent expressions by combining like terms and using the distributive property
34. Equivalent metric bolt substitution – astm grade bolt sizes f - 568 class 4.6 f - 568 class 8.8 f - 588 class 8.8.3 f - 568 class 9.8 f - 568 class 10.9 a - 325m type 1 or 2 a - 325m type metric english 3 (mm) (inches) hole diam (mm) english - astm grade specified a - 449 type 1 a - 354 grade bd m6 m8 m10 m12 m14 1/4 5/16 7/16
35. Equivalent tier 1 railroad retirement benefits are the part of tier 1 benefits that a railroad employee or beneficiary would have been entitled to receive under the social security system
Equivalent, Employee, Entitled
36. They are commonly called the social security Equivalent benefit (SSEB) portion of tier 1 benefits.
37. Equivalent expressions Calculator online with solution and steps
38. Detailed step by step solutions to your Equivalent expressions problems online with our math solver and calculator
39. Solved exercises of Equivalent expressions.
Exercises, Equivalent, Expressions
40. Equivalent annual cost (EAC) is the annual cost of owning, operating, and maintaining an asset over its entire life
Equivalent, Eac, Entire
41. Equivalent of doing something Breathing such polluted air is the Equivalent of (= has the same effect as) smoking ten cigarettes a day
42. Equivalent to something The German ‘Gymnasium’ is the closest Equivalent to the grammar school in England
43. Equivalent to longitude on earth.
44. This is Equivalent to 38,000 jobs.
45. In Canada the Equivalent to the U.
46. A portion of potatoes is Equivalent to a handful (equal to the size of your hand).
47. Or if something is described as being a send-up it is Equivalent to your take-off.
48. Total energy savings would then be Equivalent to 62 billion kWh and worth over $5.
49. What does Equivalent mean? Having equivalence
50. (adjective) Equivalent propositions.
51. All the null sets are Equivalent to each other
52. If A and B are two sets such that A = B, then A is Equivalent to B
53. This means that two equal sets will always be Equivalent but the converse of the same may or may not be true
54. Not all infinite sets are Equivalent to each other
55. FTE, or full-time Equivalent, is a unit of measurement that helps employers forecast workforce needs
56. Equivalent Rectangular Bandwidth
57. Equivalent Fractions Definition
58. Equivalent fractions state that two or more than two fractions are said to be equal if both results are the same fraction after simplification
59. Let us say, a/b and c/d are two fractions, after the simplification of these fractions, both result in Equivalent fraction, say e/f, then they are equal to each other.
Equivalent, Equal, Each
60. Equivalent (adj.) early 15c., "equal in value, power, or effect," from Late Latin aEquivalentem (nominative aequivalens) "Equivalent," present participle of aequivalere "be Equivalent," from Latin aequus "equal" (see equal (adj.)) + valere "be well, be worth" (from PIE root *wal-"to be strong")
Equivalent, Early, Equal, Effect
61. The certainty Equivalent is a guaranteed return that someone would accept, rather than taking a chance on a higher, but uncertain, return.
62. Sometimes a condition must be literally accomplished in forma specifica; but some may be fulfilled by an Equivalent, per oequi polens, when such appears to be the intention of the parties; as, I promise to pay you one hundred dollars, and then die, my executor may fulfill my engagement; for it is Equivalent to you whether the money be paid to you b me or by him
Equivalent, Executor, Engagement
63. 40 Watt Equivalent, Linkind A19 Dimmable LED Light Bulbs, E26 Base, 2700K Soft White, 5.7W 460 Lumens CRI80+ 120V, UL Listed FCC Certified, Energy Star, Pack of 6 - - Amazon.com
64. Theoretical Equivalent weight of sulfuric acid (H 2 SO 4) = 98.07g/Equivalent of H + Reasoning: 98.07 g/mol H 2 SO 4 * (1 mole H 2 SO 4 / 1 Equivalent of H +) = 98.07g/Equivalent of H + In this example, the magnitude of the Equivalent weight of sulfuric acid is the same as the molecular weight.
65. Steel Grade Equivalent Table (EN, SAE/AISI, UNS, DIN, BS, UNI, JIS) The table below compares common grades of materials from various international specifications
66. Vintage Led Edison Bulbs 60 Watt Equivalent, DORESshop 6W Antique Led Filament Bulb, st58 Antique Style Edison Light Bulb, 2700K Warm White, 600LM, E26 Lamp Base, Non Dimmable, Clear Glass, 4Pack 4.7 out of 5 stars 325
67. When Equivalent is used as a noun, the most common preposition is of: 150 grams are the Equivalent of a medium-sized potato
68. James thought retiring is the Equivalent of a death sentence
69. Seven human years are the Equivalent of one dog year
70. Morphine Equivalent Dosing RxPerts Industry Insights 3 Do the Math Milligram Morphine Equivalent (MME) is a value assigned to opioids to represent their relative potencies
71. MME is determined by using an equivalency factor to calculate a dose of morphine that is Equivalent …
72. Recognize and generate simple Equivalent fractions, e.g., 1/2 = 2/4, 4/6 = 2/3
73. Explain why the fractions are Equivalent, e.g., by using a visual fraction model
74. Return from Equivalent Fractions Game to Concentration Math Games , 3rd Grade Math Games , or to Math Play .
75. Equivalent fraction worksheets contain step-by-step solving process, identifying missing numbers, finding the value of the variables, completing the chain of Equivalent fractions, writing Equivalent fractions represented by pie models and fraction bars and representing the visual graphics in fractions.
76. Each 2 mg PO morphine approximately Equivalent to 1 mcg/hr fentanyl patch (e.g., morphine 100 mg/day → 50 mcg/hr patch applied q3days)