1. Equate Group Strengthens Ties with its “Partners in Success” in support of National Strategic and Transformational Industries Latest global innovation in PET manufacturing by Equipolymers adds step closer to circular economy objective Equipolymers presents Viridis 30, an Equate Group Initiative Equate Group mourns the sad demise of Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah Equate …
Equate, Equipolymers, Economy
2. Equate: [verb] to make equal : equalize
Equate, Equal, Equalize
5. Equate - Headache Relief, Extra Strength, Acetaminophen, Aspirin and Caffeine, Coated Tablets, 200-Count 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,211 $9.20 $ 9
6. Equate Extra Strength Headache Relief, Compared to Excedrin Caplets, Twin Pack, 200 Count
Equate, Extra, Excedrin
7. Find patient medical information for Equate oral on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user ratings.
8. Equate – consumable pharmacy and health and beauty items, such as shaving cream, skin lotion, over-the-counter medications, and pregnancy tests.Before its takeover by Walmart, the formerly independent Equate brand sold consumer products at both Target and Walmart at lower prices than those of …
9. Equate is an honest space to serve up our favourite sustenance
10. That is how Equate is conceived
11. Equate definition, to regard, treat, or represent as equivalent: We cannot Equate the possession of wealth with goodness
12. Equate Petrochemical Company Block 12 Building: 900011 Central Ahmadi P.O
13. EquateX CONTACT CENTRE READ MORE Equatex Contact Centre delivers a unique customer support experience, allowing your employees a fast and efficient way to discuss and manage their existing Share Plans
Equatex, Experience, Employees, Efficient, Existing
14. EquatePLUS READ MORE EquatePlus is the secure, easy to use web-based platform for your equity and non-equity based compensation plans PLAN ADMINISTRATION READ …
Equateplus, Easy, Equity
15. Find 39 ways to say Equate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
16. Equate synonyms, Equate pronunciation, Equate translation, English dictionary definition of Equate
17. Equate brand contact lenses are distributed by Walmart
18. Equate with/and definition is - to say or think that (something) is equal to or the same as (something else)
Equate, Equal, Else
19. How to use Equate with/and in a sentence.
20. To consider, treat, or depict as equal or equivalent: Equates inexperience with youth
Equal, Equivalent, Equates
21. To result in: feared that high taxes would Equate to a
22. Equate: 1 v consider or describe as similar, equal, or analogous “You cannot Equate success in financial matters with greed” Synonyms: compare , liken Type of: consider , study give careful consideration to v be equivalent or parallel, in mathematics Synonyms: correspond Type of: be , equal be identical or equivalent to v make equal, uniform,
Equate, Equal, Equivalent
23. EquatePlus a platform we built to support global equity and non-equity compensation plans
24. It provides online access to our full range of plan administration services and participants can choose to access their plans via the web or EquateMobile app.
25. Equate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
26. Equate (third-person singular simple present Equates, present participle equating, simple past and past participle Equated) To consider equal or equivalent
Equate, Equates, Equating, Equated, Equal, Equivalent
27. Equate is a unit converting calculator designed to make converting from one unit to another fast and simple
28. Synonyms for Equate in Free Thesaurus
29. 43 synonyms for Equate: identify, associate, connect, compare, relate, mention in the same breath, think of in connection with, think of together, make equal
30. Definition and synonyms of Equate from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Equate, English, Education
31. This is the British English definition of Equate.View American English definition of Equate.
32. Equate™ Heart Health app for the Equate™ Premium Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor You’ve got important work to do for your health
33. Equate From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Equate e‧quate / ɪˈkweɪt / AWL verb [ transitive ] SAME to consider that two things are similar or connected Equate something with something Most people Equate wealth with success
34. → Equate to something → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Equate • Means-tested assistance is
35. Equate (someone or something) with (someone or something) To perceive someone or something as being representative or equivalent to someone or something else
Equate, Equivalent, Else
36. I think I enjoy summer so much because I just Equate warm weather with happiness
37. I often let my kids play with my parents' very docile dog so that they don't Equate dogs with fear
38. What does Equate mean? Equate is defined as to make the same, compare or make average
39. (verb) An example of to Equate is to compare a brownie s
40. Founded in 2006, Equate Systems has helped companies manage, control and benefit from Supply Chain and Freight Spend data
41. Equate (someone or something) with (someone or something) To perceive someone or something as being representative or equivalent to someone or something else
Equate, Equivalent, Else
42. I think I enjoy summer so much because I just Equate warm weather with happiness
43. I often let my kids play with my parents' very docile dog so that they don't Equate dogs with fear
44. Better still, Equate it with permissive, a highly emotive and pejorative term in our present society
45. The author seems to Equate hypercriticism with selectivism based on presuppositions
46. To Equate auletrides with prostitutes tout court is an overgeneralisation, which in turn impacts on the reading of the imagery.
47. Equate definition: If you Equate one thing with another, or if you say that one thing Equates with another, Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Equate, Equates, Examples
48. Equate is a decentralized Online Assessments platform that tackles the issue of corruption in examinations and manipulation of evaluation results at an infrastructure and protocol level by leveraging Blockchain, Technology and Artificial Intelligence powered Smart Contracts.
Equate, Examinations, Evaluation
49. Equate (v.) early 15c., "to make similar or the same; to balance or harmonize; distribute (ingredients) uniformly; reduce to evenness or smoothness; to set (a fracture)," from Latin aequatus "level, levelled, even, side-by-side," past participle of aequare "make even or uniform, make equal," from aequus "level, even, equal" (see equal (adj.))
Equate, Early, Evenness, Even, Equal
50. 2 X Equate Support Advanced Lubricant Eye Drops High Performance 15ml Each 60ml
Equate, Eye, Each
51. Equate Moisture Last Multi-purpose Contact Lens Solution 2 FL Oz
52. Lot of Equate Pain Reliever Acetaminophen 500mg 600 Caplets Exp 2022
53. ‘Those who Equate hunting foxes with abusing children reduce humanity to the moral equivalent of mice.’ ‘Branding means equating your name to a certain topic, product, or service.’ ‘The cave dwellers Equate the shadows with reality, naming them, talking about them, and even linking sounds from outside the cave with the movements on
Equate, Equivalent, Equating, Even
54. Equate Coffee is a new minimalist coffee shop in Tanjong Pagar that focuses on coffee and pastries which include Canele and Ondeh cake
55. One of the owners behind Equate Coffee is from Habitat Coffee and it is currently still in soft launch and will officially open to the public on 1 March 2021.
56. Find 39 ways to say Equate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
57. Equate™ Heart Health app for the Equate™ Premium Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor You’ve got important work to do for your health
58. The Equate™ Heart Health app takes away the struggles of logging blood pressure
59. Equate is an independent African property and construction consultancy established in 2013 providing managed solutions for clients investing in infrastructure, property and construction
60. Equate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
61. Inflections of 'Equate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Equates v 3rd person singular equating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Equated v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
Equate, Equates, Equating, Example, Equated
equate (verb) · equates (third person present) · equated (past tense) · equated (past participle) · equating (present participle)