1. Equanimous definition is - possessing or displaying equanimity
2. How to use Equanimous in a sentence.
3. What does Equanimous mean? Equanimous means having emotional stability and composure, particularly in times of high stress. Equanimous is the adjective form of the noun equanimity (calmness)
Equanimous, Emotional, Equanimity
4. The quality of being Equanimous is often associated with spiritual and religious practices, especially the goals of Buddhism.
5. Equanimous - in full control of your faculties; "the witness remained collected throughout the cross-examination"; "perfectly poised and sure of himself"; "more self-contained and more dependable than many of the early frontiersmen"; "strong and self-possessed in the face of trouble" self-collected, self-possessed, self-contained
Equanimous, Examination, Early
6. People who are Equanimous seem enviably composed and balanced
7. You might be Equanimous about some things, remaining calm when your dog barks or your smoke alarm goes off, but less Equanimous about others
8. Many philosophies and religions, including Buddhism and Hinduism, emphasize the importance of striving to be Equanimous.
9. Equanimity would be distinct from magnanimity; Sokrates and Lysander would not properly be magnanimous but Equanimous.
10. Equanimous \E*quan"i*mous\, adjective [L
11. From WordNet (r) 3.0 (2006) [wn]: Equanimous
12. Having or showing equanimity; even-tempered:It was difficult to remain Equanimous in the face of such impertinence.
Equanimity, Even, Equanimous
13. Equanimous is a music producer, DJ, and multi-instrumentalist
14. Equanimous expands the electronic music experience by playing live …
Equanimous, Expands, Electronic, Experience
15. The adjective form of equanimity is Equanimous, …
16. Equanimous, Nevada City, California
17. The Cardinal is anything but Equanimous when it comes to contraception
18. Now that the weather is getting colder and the pennant races are in full swing, I am the world's most Equanimous person
19. I wish they could become more Equanimous about their epistemological position and less assuming in their methodological self-image.
20. Definition of Equanimous in the Definitions.net dictionary
21. What does Equanimous mean? Information and translations of Equanimous in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
22. Equanimous is the oldest, while Amon-Ra Julian Heru and Osiris Adrian Amen-Ra are also athletes
23. Synonyms for Equanimous include calm, composed, cool, imperturbable, unruffled, serene, unflappable, collected, tranquil and together
24. An Organic Cotton T-Shirt featuring the Equanimous logo
25. How to say Equanimous in English? Pronunciation of Equanimous with 2 audio pronunciations, 6 synonyms, 1 meaning, 4 translations and more for Equanimous.
26. To judge Equanimously, however, means to judge deferentially, to repudiate the prevailing minds et
27. Inadequate memory and the adequate imagination First, under this particular kammic scheme where a plant does not accumulate kamma, there is no way for a plant to behave well or to behave poorly--it just lives, neutrally and Equanimously, as a plant.
28. Equanimous was founded in 2016 by Mayaryssa Gomez and has grown to be the brand you wILL love
29. Equanimous will satisfy your every beauty need and give you tips on whatever you need to know.
30. Synonyms for Equanimous in Free Thesaurus
31. 5 synonyms for Equanimous: self-collected, self-possessed, self-contained, collected, poised
32. What are synonyms for Equanimous?
33. Equanimous is the adjective form of the noun equanimity (calmness)
34. The quality of being Equanimous is often associated with spiritual and religious practices, especially the goals of Buddhism
35. Example: It can be difficult for students to remain Equanimous during final exams, so we encourage them to manage their stress in healthy ways
Example, Equanimous, Exams, Encourage
36. Definition of Equanimous in the Fine Dictionary
37. Meaning of Equanimous with illustrations and photos
38. Pronunciation of Equanimous and its etymology
39. Related words - Equanimous synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
40. Example sentences containing Equanimous
41. An Equanimous mind accepts the fact of pain in the world
42. “The Equanimous Mind” charts Manish Chopra’s personal experience with the course
43. Equanimous, Nevada City, California
44. “The Equanimous Mind” charts Manish Chopra’s personal experience with the course
45. Equanimous, is a blissful bass music producer, DJ, and multi-instrumentalist
46. Intertwining beautiful melodies with deep bass and creative rhythmic beats, Equanimous takes people into a state of euphoric dancing and heart centered bliss.
47. In other words, when we are Equanimous, nothing is left out of heart’s view
48. Definitions and Meaning of Equanimous in English Equanimous adjective
49. Equanimous - 126 Followers, 323 Following, 116 pins Earth
50. Learn how to say Equanimous with EmmaSaying free pronunciation tutorials.Definition and meaning can be found here:https://www.google.com/search?q=define+Equa
Equanimous, Emmasaying, Equa
51. Provided to YouTube by DominoEquanimous · NérijaBlume℗ Domino Recording Co LtdReleased on: 2019-08-02Artist: NérijaAuto-generated by YouTube.
52. Dictionary entry overview: What does Equanimous mean? • Equanimous (adjective) The adjective Equanimous has 1 sense:
53. In full control of your faculties Familiarity information: Equanimous used as an adjective is very rare.
54. Vipassana teaches you to be aware and Equanimous, that is, balanced, despite all the ups and downs of life
55. But a mind turned towards the intellect, a mind turned inward, is calm, peaceful, blissful, Equanimous, balanced.
56. Instead, we remain at ease or Equanimous
57. What does Equanimous mean? Calm and composed; of stable disposition
58. The Equanimous Building a better mind and body
Equanimous definition is - possessing or displaying equanimity. How to use equanimous in a sentence.
/ ɪˈkwæn ə məs /. having or showing equanimity; even-tempered: It was difficult to remain equanimous in the face of such impertinence.
“Equanimous.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/equanimous. Accessed 31 Jan. 2021. Which is a synonym of insouciance?
The quality of being equanimous is often associated with spiritual and religious practices, especially the goals of Buddhism. Example: It can be difficult for students to remain equanimous during final exams, so we encourage them to manage their stress in healthy ways. Where does equanimous come from? Equanimous comes from the Latin aequanim (us).