See also: Equalizer Equanimous Equanimity Equable Equation Equal Equate Equant Equably Equanimously Equating Equative Equational Equaled Equated Equanimical Equator Equaling Equalist Equalled Equally Equality
1. Bitcoin Equaliser community is gaining new and passionate traders each day, and we've proven to have a great piece of software that can help you at any time of the day
2. Whether you want to trade from home, work, or outside, you can easily do it from within Bitcoin Equaliser.
3. Equalizer (audio), a device used in equalization for frequency-dependent processing of audio signals Equalizer (communications), a device or circuit for correction of frequency dependent distortion in telecommunications Equaliser (mathematics), a construction in category theory Whippletree (mechanism), a linkage also referred to as an equalizer
Equalizer, Equalization, Equaliser
4. Bitcoin Equaliser promises its investors big profits
5. Why Bitcoin Equaliser is a Scam? We have mentioned earlier that the Bitcoin Equaliser algorithm is rigged.
6. FAST Equaliser makes mixing your sounds quick and easy, so you can stay focussed on music creation
7. Equaliser - electronic equipment that reduces frequency distortion equalizer electronic equipment - equipment that involves the controlled conduction of electrons (especially in a gas or vacuum or semiconductor) 2
Equaliser, Electronic, Equipment, Equalizer, Electrons, Especially
8. Equaliser - a weight that balances another weight counterbalance, counterpoise, counterweight, equalizer, balance sash
9. Should I invest with Bitcoin Equaliser? Bitcoin is a very volatile asset and many people have claimed that it has made them millionaires overnight
10. Bitcoin Equaliser is a good idea to start for beginners
11. Does the Bitcoin Equaliser have a high success rate? According to sources it does
12. It’s been eighteen months since the completion of The Equaliser’s 20 Greatest Managers series, a list which attempted to rank football’s most significant pioneers, thinkers and tacticians according to their strategic and philosophical legacies
13. Battery Equaliser is a non-corrosive, non flammable, water base liquid battery treatment formulated to extend the life and performance of any new or used lead acid battery
14. Battery Equaliser is recommended for use in autos, boats, golf carts, motorcycles, solar, trucks, RV’s, electric forklift batteries, and any other lead acid battery.
15. Is Bitcoin Equaliser Legit ? We have received a lots of complains regarding this scam software
16. This is why we are making a review about Bitcoin Equaliser
17. After having tested and evaluated the different characteristics of Bitcoin Equaliser, we can confirm that Bitcoin Equaliser is a scam auto trading robot.During our test, we deposited $250 and within a few hours, we lost it all.
18. How reliable is Bitcoin Equaliser? Answer: According to the Bitcoin Equaliser website, this robot has an estimated success rate of 99.4%
19. SEVILLA goalkeeper Bono incredibly scored an injury-time Equaliser against Valladolid - before being booked for his wild celebration
20. From classic rotary configurations like the Equaliser Pusher and Equaliser Spike, to miniature machines such as the Equaliser Micron, to the Kwadron pen they call the Equaliser Proton, you know you’re getting great value with Kwadron
21. Welcome to the Bitcoin Equaliser website, the official home of our powerful digital currency trading app
22. The Bitcoin Equaliser software will provide you with real-time, accurate, and data-driven market analysis
23. Bitcoin Equaliser is a viral trading system offering automated BTC volatility trading
24. But is Bitcoin Equaliser a scam or is it legit? As usual, our team of investigators has conducted background checks on this platform
25. Bitcoin Equaliser: Three Versions Of The Same Scam
26. Bitcoin Equaliser Demo Versus Live Trading There is no demo account, only live
27. Bitcoin Equaliser app has invested in top trading technologies to ensure that our clients get the best experience
Equaliser, Ensure, Experience
28. Bitcoin Equaliser combines the power of DLT and AI to offer a safe and highly lucrative trading environment
29. Bitcoin Equaliser offer fully automated trading, and hence anyone can trade BTC successfully with us.
30. Sevilla's goalkeeper Bono scored an incredible 94th-minute Equaliser to rescue a 1-1 draw against Real Valladolid on Saturday
31. Madrid (AFP) – Sevilla’s goalkeeper Bono scored an incredible 94th-minute Equaliser to rescue a 1-1 draw against Real Valladolid on Saturday
32. Http://www.theEqualiser.com The digital football daily which makes you the brains of the beautiful game
33. Soccer-Lascelles rescues Newcastle with late Equaliser against Villa
Freebase(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Equalization is the process of adjusting the balance between frequency components within an electronic signal. The most well known use of equalization is in sound recording and reproduction but there are many other applications in electronics and telecommunications.
equalizer. noun. /ˈiːkwəlaɪzə (r)/. /ˈiːkwəlaɪzər/. ( British English also equaliser) [usually singular] (British English) jump to other results. (especially in football (soccer)) a goal that makes the score of both teams equal. Kane scored the equalizer.
Equalizer settings, more specifically the pre-sets, are set to enhance the highs and lows of the frequencies you would expect to hear in a particular genre of music . They aren't carved in stone so while many of us may make-do with them, you can always play around and adjust them to suit yourself.
Feeder Equalizer An adjustable resistance connected in circuit with a feeder at the central station. The object of the feeder being to maintain a definite potential difference at its termination, the resistance has to be varied according to the current it is called on to carry.