epitome (noun) · epitomes (plural noun)
See also: Epitome
1. Epitome first appeared in print in 1520, when it was used to mean "summary." If someone asks you to summarize a long paper, you effectively cut it up, mentioning only the most important ideas in your …
2. Noun a person or thing that is typical of or possesses to a high degree the features of a whole class: He is the Epitome of goodness. a condensed account, especially of a literary work; abstract.
3. Epitome noun personification, essence, embodiment, type, representation, norm, archetype, exemplar, typical example, quintessence Maureen was the Epitome of sophistication
4. The typical or highest example of a stated quality, as shown by a particular person or thing: He was the Epitome of the fashionable gentleman.
5. Find 41 ways to say Epitome, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Epitome is a U.S.-based risk management company, specializing in COVID-compliance & safety support for tv & film productions
7. Through working with industry-leading international partners, Epitome delivers the highest level of logistical and risk analysis and consulting for the unique needs of on-location television and film production.
8. Epitome FAQ Sign In Flat Rate Unlimited Cell Phone Service
9. Find 40 listings related to Epitome Management in Downtown on YP.com
10. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Epitome Management locations in Downtown, Seattle, WA.
11. Epitome Networks approaches all of our customer relationships as a partnership in which we work together with a common goal to complete the project on time and within budget
12. Garden apartment that is the Epitome of convenience
13. Definition of Epitome in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Epitome mean? Information and translations of Epitome in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
15. Synonyms & Antonyms of Epitome 1 a short statement of the main points the golden rule is often cited as the Epitome of moral conduct: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
16. Epitome Solutions is a cloud-centric technology services organization, focused on delivering digital transformative initiatives in the disciplines of Managed Enterprises, Enterprise Cloud, and Engineering & Construction Solutions
17. An Epitome (/ ɪˈpɪtəmiː /; Greek: ἐπιτομή, from ἐπιτέμνειν epitemnein meaning "to cut short") is a summary or miniature form, or an instance that represents a larger reality, also used as a synonym for embodiment. Epitomacy represents "to the degree of."
18. ‘Kate is the Epitome of ladylike elegance with poker straight posture, a svelte figure and a confident yet warm personality.’ ‘The Queen herself was the Epitome of elegance, wearing - most appropriately for the occasion - a beautiful Mudmee blouse of a sandy brown and a long dress of silver-grey.’
19. We are the Epitome of a small, local company whose owners are highly involved and are dedicated to providing an excellent experience to our clients.
20. Epitome comes from Greek but it was introduced in English via the Medieval French épitomé. It's now very rarely used in French, really found only in scholarly works
21. Epitome a perfect example of a certain quality. someone or something that "personifies" this said quality
22. Green day is the Epitome of punk-rock music
23. Especially tre cool, who is the Epitome of sexiness
24. Epitome 3 in 1 Lady Wet or Dry Rechargeable Hair Removal Kit (Trimmer, Hair Epilator, Callus Remover) with 2 Mode Power Switch, LED Hair Shaver for Arm, Underarm & Legs (Gold) Braun Epilator Silk-epil 3 3-270, Hair Removal for Women, Shaver & Trimmer.
25. What does Epitome mean? Epitome is defined as a person or object that is defined as a perfect example of something
26. 16oz can poured into a tulip glass, Epitome pours pitch black in color, completely opaque with a khaki colored head that takes a very long time to settle. Aroma is remarkably citrus-hop forward
27. Epitome "GREEN" Soy Candle
28. Regular price $20 Epitome x SAFETOUCH "GREEN" Regular price $16.50 Epitome Printed Logo Filtered Face Mask
29. Epitome Builders Private Limited is a Bangalore based real estate development entity, primarily focused on residential, commercial and mixed-use development projects
30. If you say that a person or thing is the Epitome of something, you are emphasizing that they are the best possible example of it
31. She was the Epitome of sophistication
32. American English: Epitome / …
33. Epitome noun personification, essence, embodiment, type, representation, norm, archetype, exemplar, typical example, quintessence Maureen was the Epitome of sophistication
34. Epitome 50mg Tablet is a medicine used to treat epilepsy (seizures) and to prevent migraines
35. Epitome 50mg Tablet controls seizures by decreasing the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
36. Coming to us from Greek through Latin, Epitome refers to something that is the ultimate representative of its class
37. Are you the Epitome of the hard-working student or do you believe in study in moderation? Make sure you pronounce Epitome with the accent on the second syllable (uh-PIH-tuh-mee).
38. Epitome (n.) 1520s, "an abstract; brief statement of the chief points of some writing," from French épitomé (16c.), from Latin Epitome "an abridgment," from Greek Epitome "an abridgment, a cutting on the surface; brief summary," from epitemnein "cut short, abridge," from epi "into" (see epi-) + temnein "to cut" (from PIE root *tem-"to cut")
39. The Epitome of something a perfect example of something synonym embodiment
40. He is the Epitome of a modern young man
41. Clothes that are the Epitome of good taste; They regarded him as the Epitome …
42. Epitome definition, a person or thing that is typical of or possesses to a high degree the features of a whole class: He is the Epitome of goodness
43. Epitome Games is the continuation of N3K EN
44. Epitome refers to a perfect example or representative of a characteristics, class, attribute etc
45. "Most guys call Mary an Epitome of beauty." Epitomy is an unacceptable misspelling of the word Epitome.
46. 31.1k Followers, 39 Following, 3,398 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Epitome (@Epitomeatl)
47. Synonyms for Epitome in Free Thesaurus
48. 18 synonyms for Epitome: personification, essence, embodiment, type, representation, norm, archetype
49. Definition and synonyms of Epitome from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
50. This is the British English definition of Epitome.View American English definition of Epitome.
51. Armed with KTS- (knowledge, technique & skills) you will leave Epitome Of London radiating confidence, boldness, and beauty which is the Epitome of who you are!
52. Epitome consists of all known antigen/antibody complex structures, a detailed description of the residues that are involved in the interactions, and their sequence/structure environments
53. The Epitome was the Insull group, headquartered in Chicago but with tentacles extending into thirty states—an unsettling octopus of capital and influence
54. See 4 authoritative translations of Epitome in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
55. An Epitome (; Greek: ἐπιτομή, from ἐπιτέμνειν epitemnein meaning "to cut short") is a summary or miniature form, or an instance that represents a larger reality, also used as a synonym for embodiment.
56. We found 9 answers for “Epitome”
57. This page shows answers to the clue Epitome, followed by ten definitions like “A standard or typical example”, “(data processing) An Epitome” and “Latin, meaning: abridgement”.Synonyms for Epitome are for example characterization, distillation and embodiment.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
58. She looked the Epitome of elegance
59. This handbook is a neat Epitome of everyday hygiene
60. Even now in her sixties, she is the Epitome of French elegance
61. He is the Epitome of a modern young man
62. Find 41 ways to say Epitome, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.