1. Envisioned synonyms, Envisioned pronunciation, Envisioned translation, English dictionary definition of Envisioned
2. Find 56 ways to say Envisioned, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. Definition of Envisioned in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Envisioned mean? Information and translations of Envisioned in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. 48 synonyms and near synonyms of Envisioned from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 20 antonyms and near antonyms
6. Find another word for Envisioned.
7. Synonyms for Envisioned include anticipated, planned, projected, intended, proposed, future, wished-for, expected, meant and set
8. Envisioned Premium Cinch Straps with Stainless Steel Metal Ring (Buckle) 6 Pack - 3" x 30" 4.5 out of 5 stars 617
9. I Envisioned a young squirt of an elf, say just a sprightly 100 or 200 years, slipping out to meet his miscreant pals, grab a leaf and ride a wind current
10. The work opens with a theme that is treated in canon by violin, glockenspiel, and piano in the high register, which was the original combination Envisioned …
11. Envisioned was created from listening to higher education business officers, including facilities and planning personnel across the country
12. Dictionary entry overview: What does Envisioned mean? • Envisioned (adjective) The adjective Envisioned has 1 sense:
13. Seen in the mind as a mental image Familiarity information: Envisioned used as an adjective is very rare.
14. Another Envisioned mission is the Interstallar Probe, to venture beyond the heliopause -- the "edge" of the sun's influence -- to study the interstellar medium
15. 2001 and beyond: a space odyssey For this reason, none of the large optical telescopes in which West German participation is Envisioned will be located in Germany.
16. Envisioned: 1 adj seen in the mind as a mental image “the glory of his Envisioned future” Synonyms: pictured , visualised , visualized unreal lacking in reality or substance or genuineness; not corresponding to acknowledged facts or criteria
17. And in these examples, what is Envisioned is further removed from reality: The latest plans for downtown Dallas envision a series of urban subway stations
Examples, Envisioned, Envision
18. Ophelia Envisioned a large home in San Diego with a view of the ocean, then worked to make it a reality
19. What does Envisioned mean? Simple past tense and past participle of envision
20. The cult, formerly known as "The Envisioned", found the Eye of the Dead God, a supernatural relic that was part of the entity that roamed the Void before the Outsider.The Eye granted the cultists advanced perception, which also gave the Envisioned the means to find an entrance to the Void.
Envisioned, Eye, Entity, Entrance
21. Future Perfect; I will have Envisioned: you will have Envisioned: he/she/it will have Envisioned: we will have Envisioned: you will have Envisioned: they will have Envisioned
22. Envisioned Concepts Construction offers remodeling services in the Burnsville, MN area
23. What are another words for Envisioned? Pictured, fancy, visualized
24. Full list of synonyms for Envisioned is here.
25. Envisioned Heaviest Cable Organizer on The Market! Compact and Weighted Desktop Cord Holder and Cable Organizer, Eco-Friendly Silicone, No Bad Smell, Bundled with 4 Reusable Cable Ties! (Black) 4.7 out of 5 stars 400
26. Envisioned definitely gave me a heroine that did just that
27. Synonyms for Envisioned in Free Thesaurus
28. 3 synonyms for Envisioned: pictured, visualised, visualized
29. What are synonyms for Envisioned?
30. “How does the current US government compare to the republic the founding fathers had Envisioned?” That’s actually rather easy to describe: What was Envisioned by even the most interventionist founder, Hamilton, was a small Federal govt that dealt
Envisioned, Easy, Even
31. As a young teacher, I Envisioned a future of educational excellence
Envisioned, Educational, Excellence
32. I Envisioned entire forests being spared by this breakthrough
33. As currently Envisioned, video on demand is merely a cheaper or more convenient replace
34. Another way to say Envisioned? Synonyms for Envisioned (other words and phrases for Envisioned).
35. According to the information provided by Envisioned Concepts, this company offers a general contractor
36. What he Envisioned was so much better
37. They estimate it would cost $24.5 million to develop the project as Envisioned.
38. Thank you for visiting the website of Envisioned Concepts Construction
39. In a nutshell, the Envisioned Future is made up of two interdependent parts
40. Two Parts of an Envisioned Future
41. Christian Purge Envisioned During Biden/Harris Administration […] 0
42. Ash demonstrates tips and tricks for fighting Envisioned in Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, discussing which weapons and abilities are effective and which
43. 1 day ago · She Envisioned that exact scenario happening a year ago, even before she officially became a Wildcat
Envisioned, Exact, Even
44. Envisioned with Love, Providence, Rhode Island
Envisioned definition, to picture mentally, especially some future event or events: to envision a bright future. See more.
Synonyms for envisioned. conceited. [ chiefly dialect ], conceived, conjured (up), dreamed. (or dreamt), envisaged, fancied,
verb (used with object) to picture mentally, especially some future event or events: to envision a bright future.
Envisaging often relates to planning real-world projects. When you envision something, it’s usually more hypothetical, imaginary, or removed from reality. The difference is subtle, but think of it this way: Envisaging usually involves something real, while envisioning involves mostly imaginary elements.