1. To conceive an image or a picture of, especially as a future possibility: Envisaged a world at peace
2. To imagine or expect something in the future, especially something good: Train fare increases of 15 percent are Envisaged for the next year
Expect, Especially, Envisaged
3. [ + that ] It's Envisaged that building will start at the end of this year
4. / ɪnˈvɪz.ɪdʒ / (US also envision) C1 to imagine or expect something in the future, especially something good: Train fare increases of 15 percent are Envisaged for the next year.
Envision, Expect, Especially, Envisaged
5. Synonyms & Near Synonyms for Envisaged. conceived, envisioned, pictured, visualized
6. He Envisaged the possibility of a vanquished and dismembered France
7. THE BRONZE EAGLE EMMUSKA ORCZY, BARONESS ORCZY Aaron, having no pencil, traced with a greasy finger on the tile floor the outlines of the barn and farmhouse he Envisaged. BLIND MAN'S LANTERN ALLEN KIM LANG
Eagle, Emmuska, Envisaged
8. Meanwhile, the government of the newly-formed state of Estonia Envisaged the creation of a digital society where all citizens would be technologically literate and governance would be paperless, decentralized, transparent, efficient, and equitable
Estonia, Envisaged, Efficient, Equitable
9. Rightly Envisaged, the Crimean war was the end of what remained of absolutism and legitimism in Europe
Envisaged, End, Europe
10. First we have, in the myths of all races, the most grotesque conceptions of the character of gods when mythically Envisaged. Du Bois loomed first, for he had first Envisaged this movement and many of us knew how gigantically he had toiled.
11. See 4 authoritative translations of Envisaged in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
12. Envisage (third-person singular simple present envisages, present participle envisaging, simple past and past participle Envisaged)
Envisage, Envisages, Envisaging, Envisaged
13. Previsto adj The parties follow the rules Envisaged by the contract
14. To conceive an image or a picture of, especially as a future possibility: Envisaged a world at peace
15. Definition of Envisaged in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Envisaged mean? Information and translations of Envisaged in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
17. Inflections of 'envisage' (v): (⇒ conjugate) envisages v 3rd person singular envisaging v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Envisaged v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
Envisage, Envisages, Envisaging, Example, Envisaged
18. What does Envisaged mean? Simple past tense and past participle of envisage
19. To think that something is likely to happen in the future The scheme cost a lot more than we had originally Envisaged
20. ► see thesaurus at imagine → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus envisage • The changes have been greater than we ever Envisaged.
Examples, Envisage, Ever, Envisaged
21. It is Envisaged that… It is Envisaged that the talks will take place in the spring
22. Antonyms for Envisaged include drawn a blank, drew a blank, knew, felt, understood, recognised, recognized, saw, forgot and disregarded
23. The plan Envisaged the creation of regional councils
24. Envisage that: It was initially Envisaged that the work would last for about a month.
25. Ndlovu said the committee would meet next week to map out details of what he described as the Envisaged staggered mass action.
26. This was the kind of scenario that Heinlein Envisaged in his line marriages of The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, or a little more formally, with written contracts, as his S-Groups of Friday.
27. The Envisaged model reflects the current practice which proved efficient
28. The single qualifying Envisaged session was raced
29. How to say Envisaged in English? Pronunciation of Envisaged with 2 audio pronunciations, 1 meaning, 14 translations, 10 sentences and more for Envisaged.
30. Envisaged 'Envisaged' is a 9 letter word starting with E and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Envisaged We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Envisaged will help you to finish your crossword today
31. Envisaged v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Envisaged v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked."
32. As verbs the difference between envisioned and Envisaged is that envisioned is (envision) while Envisaged is (envisage)
Envisioned, Envisaged, Envision, Envisage
33. As an adjective Envisaged is visualized, conceived, imagined.
34. Examples of Envisaged in a sentence
35. The saleswoman was tired of traveling and Envisaged a life where she didn’t have to go out of town for work
36. 🔊 Closing her eyes and imagining her wedding day, the bride-to-be Envisaged herself dressed in all white
37. Union Minister Jitendra Singh said that Chandrayaan-2, initially Envisaged by ISRO to have a one-year life span, is now expected to last for seven years
38. 96 Also, certain provisions of the reflection paperand the Envisaged measures, such as paragraph 5.5 of the proposal to create an MPA in the Weddell Sea, paragraph 10 of the proposal to create an MPA in the Ross Sea and paragraph 14 of the proposal for the creation of special areas for scientific study of the marine area concerned, of climate change and of the retreat of ice shelves, also
39. They Envisaged the reduction by 10 % annually of tariffs on manufactured goods.
40. Envisaged = परिकल्पना Pronunciation = Envisaged Pronunciation in Hindi = एनविज़ेज्ड Envisaged in Hindi: परिकल्पना Part of speech: Verb Definition in English: form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case
41. Envisaged Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Envisaged in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
42. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Envisaged in Urdu is سوچنا, and in roman we write it Sochna.
43. Envisaged provide an architect's certificate service and architectural visualisations
44. Envisaged is located in East Riding of Yorkshire and run by a registered and
45. Envisaged design provides freelance designs and 3D visuals to all markets
46. The life of the orbiter of Chandrayaan-2 was initially Envisaged for a year but the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) expects it to last for …
tr.v. en·vis·aged, en·vis·ag·ing, en·vis·ag·es. 1. To conceive an image or a picture of, especially as a future possibility: envisaged a world at peace.
To envisage is defined as to imagine something for the future.
Define envisaging. envisaging synonyms, envisaging pronunciation, envisaging translation, English dictionary definition of envisaging. tr.v. en·vis·aged , en·vis·ag·ing , en·vis·ag·es 1. To conceive an image or a picture of, especially as a future possibility: envisaged a world at peace.
Envisage definition is - to view or regard in a certain way. How to use envisage in a sentence. Did You Know? Synonym Discussion of envisage.