environment (noun) · environments (plural noun) · the environment (noun)
1. Environment definition is - the circumstances, objects, or conditions by which one is surrounded
2. How to use Environment in a sentence
3. Meanings of Environment Synonym Discussion of Environment.
4. Environment definition, the aggregate of surrounding things, conditions, or influences; surroundings; milieu
5. The totality of the natural world, often excluding humans: "Technology, of course, lies at the heart of man's relationship with the Environment" (Mark Hertsgaard)
6. A subset of the natural world; an ecosystem: the coastal Environment
7. Environment Fukushima’s tragic legacy—radioactive soil, ongoing leaks, and unanswered questions Sinking land and rising seas: the dual crises facing coastal communities
8. Environment, the complex of physical, chemical, and biotic factors that act upon an organism or an ecological community and ultimately determine its form and survival
9. The Earth’s Environment is treated in a number of articles
10. The major components of the physical Environment are discussed in the
11. A collection of TED Talks (and more) on the topic of Environment
12. Video playlists about Environment
13. The latest news on the Environment, Environmental issues, earth science and space exploration.
14. Electromagnetic Environment is radio waves and other electromagnetic radiation and magnetic fields
15. The Environment of galaxy refers to conditions of interstellar medium
16. In psychology and medicine, a person's Environment is the people, physical things and places that the person lives with
17. The Environment affects the growth and development of
18. The Environment is something you are very familiar with
19. The natural Environment encompasses all living and non-living things occurring naturally, meaning in this case not artificial.The term is most often applied to the Earth or some parts of Earth
20. This Environment encompasses the interaction of all living species, climate, weather and natural resources that affect human survival and economic activity
21. The concept of the natural Environment can be
22. An Environment variable definitions file is a simple text file containing key-value pairs in the form of Environment_variable=value, with # used for comments
23. Multiline values are not supported, but values can refer to any other Environment variable that's already defined in the system or earlier in the file.
24. The Built Environment Features of the built Environment appear to impact human health—influencing behaviors, physical activity patterns, social networks, and access to resources.7
25. Environmental Pollution is an international peer-reviewed journal that publishes high quality research papers and review articles about all aspects of Environmental pollution and its effects on ecosystems and human health
26. Environment Empty seas: Oceanic shark populations dropped 71 percent since 1970
27. 14 synonyms of Environment from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
28. Find another word for Environment
29. Environment: the circumstances, conditions, or objects by which one is surrounded
30. Environment Breaking news on the Environment, climate change, pollution, and endangered species
31. 3,000 articles, 100m readers A year of our best Environment journalism
32. With a piece of Environmental journalism published every three hours, the Guardian is the leading voice in the fight to save
33. Tennessee, Department of Environment and Conservation, Conservation, Environment, TN, TDEC, Tennessee State Parks
34. Science of the Total Environment is an international multi-disciplinary journal for publication of novel, hypothesis-driven and high-impact research on the total Environment, which interfaces the atmosphere, lithosphere, hydrosphere, biosphere, and anthroposphere.
35. STOTEN's Aims & Scope has been updated - we invite contributions of original and high quality interdisciplinary Environmental
36. Synonyms for Environment in Free Thesaurus
37. 48 synonyms for Environment: surroundings, setting, conditions, situation, medium, scene
38. We believe saving the Environment by transitioning to renewable energy requires everyone to take action — and policy plays an instrumental role
39. Environment & Natural Resources Management
40. Get Baton Rouge, Louisiana latest Environment news
41. Environment definition: Someone's Environment is all the circumstances , people, things, and events around them Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
42. R/Environment: Current news, information and issues related to the Environment.
43. Provides information about, and means to manipulate, the current Environment and platform
44. The following example demonstrates displays a list of information about the current Environment
45. // Sample for Environment class summary using namespace System; using namespace
46. Environment & Pollution A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom.
47. The latest Environment news from Reuters.com
48. All the physical surroundings on Earth are called the Environment
49. The Environment includes everything living and everything nonliving.
50. The Environment can be defined as a sum total of all the living and non-living elements and their effects which influence human life
51. Rotary shares an interest in protecting our common legacy: the Environment
52. We are committed to supporting activities that strengthen the conservation and protection of natural resources, advance ecological sustainability, and foster harmony between communities and the Environment.
53. OECD work on Environment helps countries design and implement effective policies to address Environmental problems and sustainably manage natural resources
54. It examines the linkages between the Environment and economic, sectoral or social concerns in the various key topics below.
55. Human impact on the Environment or anthropogenic impact on the Environment includes changes to biophysical Environments and ecosystems, biodiversity, and natural resources caused directly or indirectly by humans, including global warming, Environmental degradation (such as ocean acidification), mass extinction and biodiversity loss, ecological crisis, and ecological collapse.
56. From declining fisheries to acute urban pollution to record-breaking global temperatures, the evidence of human impact on the Environment continues to mount
57. And at the same time, the Environment shapes us, as human society and institutions are built upon our …