1. Envious definition is - feeling or showing envy
2. How to use Envious in a sentence.
3. Envious definition, full of, feeling, or expressing envy: Envious of a person's success; an Envious attack
4. Envious synonyms, Envious pronunciation, Envious translation, English dictionary definition of Envious
5. Feeling, expressing, or characterized by envy: "At times he regarded the wounded soldiers in an Envious way
6. Envious definition, full of, feeling, or expressing envy: Envious of a person's success; an Envious attack
7. Find 32 ways to say Envious, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. While many people believe that jealous means fearing someone will take what you have, and Envious means desiring what someone else has, historical usage shows that both mean "covetous" and are interchangeable when describing desiring someone else's possessions
9. That’s how I feel about Bittersweet, Oregon, the fictional setting for my 1990s trilogy, Forever Family, now collected here in one volume with a new title—Envious!I’m delighted to revisit Bittersweet in the company of Bliss, Katie, and Tiffany—three women who’ve just discovered they are half-sisters
10. Almost everybody has tinges of jealousy or feels Envious from time to time
11. Envious (comparative more Envious, superlative most Envious) Feeling or exhibiting envy ; jealously desiring the excellence or good fortune of another; maliciously grudging an Envious man, disposition, or attack; Envious tongues
12. What does Envious mean? Feeling, expressing, or characterized by envy
13. Envious - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
14. Here is the Envious Cassius as he laments Caesar’s advantages: "Why, man, he doth bestride the narrow world
15. Envious adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (showing envy) d'invidia loc agg locuzione aggettivale: Espressione di più parole che descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "C'è del tonno in scatola" - "Ho seguito il metodo fai da te"
16. “Envious” is the fifth song from Killumantii’s mixtape “The Yellow Tape”
17. Envious Couture Spring 2020 collection
18. Envious translate: 羡慕的；忌妒的
19. Envious Lyrics: Don't make me Envious (Envious, Envious) / You know I'm cruel when I see red / And I'm losing my head (Head, head) / People think I'm strong / …
20. Envious definition: If you are Envious of someone, you want something that they have
21. Synonyms for Envious in Free Thesaurus
22. 16 synonyms for Envious: covetous, jealous, grudging, malicious, resentful, green-eyed, begrudging
23. Definition of Envious written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
24. ‘Envious is a condensed version of Jackson’s 1990s trilogy, Forever Family, that takes place in a fictional location, Bittersweet, Oregon, and centers around three women who have just discovered they are half-sisters.’ I’m a huge fan of Lisa Jackson’s books, and I love her writing—but Envious—a book categorized as a Domestic Thriller that should have hit the mark for me
25. That’s how I feel about Bittersweet, Oregon, the fictional setting for my 1990s trilogy, Forever Family, now collected here in one volume with a new title—Envious!I’m delighted to revisit Bittersweet in the company of Bliss, Katie, and Tiffany—three women who’ve just discovered they are half-sisters
26. The Envious Eyes set achieves maximum volume using a strand to strand application
27. ‘The Envious look on my fellow competitors' faces reflected my own view: I was going to win this race hands down.’ ‘The freedom of an individual to create wealth and spend it without Envious attacks is a value that we all should be united in protecting.’
28. Envious: 1 adj showing extreme cupidity; painfully desirous of another's advantages “ Envious of their art collection” Synonyms: covetous , jealous desirous , wishful having or expressing desire for something
29. Envious looks see thesaurus at jealous — Enviously adverb Examples from the Corpus Envious • I see people who have opportunities I don't have, and I get Envious
30. • They were in this life to make other people feel Envious
31. • Their ideas gain plausibility amongst the idle, the Envious and the unlettered.
32. EnviousLawn was founded by parents and passionate people that believe in the new lawn architecture design
33. Envy is a negative emotion related to someone else's things (I was Envious of your looks)
34. KJV Dictionary Definition: Envious Envious
35. Note: Envious heroes can only be Pure Good if they are in a calm/good way, care for others at the same time and not go too far in their Enviousness
36. Envious heroes that take their jealousy too far (such as anger and hatred) cannot qualify as Pure Good
37. Envious in Villains Wiki; Trending pages.
38. Explore 79 Envious Quotes by authors including Baltasar Gracian, Baruch Spinoza, and Horace at BrainyQuote.
39. That’s how I feel about Bittersweet, Oregon, the fictional setting for my 1990s trilogy, Forever Family, now collected here in one volume with a new title—Envious!I’m delighted to revisit Bittersweet in the company of Bliss, Katie, and Tiffany—three women who’ve just discovered they are half-sisters
40. Genesis 26:14 - He had flocks of sheep, herds of cattle, and many slaves, and the Philistines were Envious of him.
41. Envious Giant (羨望の巨人, Senbō no Kyojin)? is a Shadow in the Persona series
42. 1 Appearances 2 Profile 3 Stats 3.1 Persona 4 / Golden 4 Trivia Persona 4 / Golden The Envious Giant is a sub-boss, found in the center of the sixth World of Magatsu Mandala within the Midnight Channel
43. See 2 authoritative translations of Envious in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
44. Context example: Envious of their art collection
45. Derivation: Enviousness (a feeling of grudging admiration and desire to have something that is possessed by another)
46. Envious Blade is a Legendary dagger in Diablo III.It requires character level 12 to drop, and can only be found in Act III or Act IV Horadric Caches
47. Meaning and definitions of Envious, translation of Envious in Hindi language with similar and opposite words
48. Spoken pronunciation of Envious in English and in Hindi
49. Tags for the entry "Envious" What Envious means in Hindi, Envious meaning in Hindi, Envious definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Envious in Hindi.