1. Enunciate definition is - to make a definite or systematic statement of
2. How to use Enunciate in a sentence.
3. Enunciate definition, to utter or pronounce (words, sentences, etc.), especially in an articulate or a particular manner: He Enunciates his words distinctly
Enunciate, Etc, Especially, Enunciates
4. In an articulate or a particular manner: to Enunciate the words clearly
5. Enunciate verb (PRONOUNCE) [ I or T ] to pronounce words or parts of words clearly: He doesn't Enunciate (his words) very clearly.
6. 32 synonyms of Enunciate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 100 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Enunciate
8. Enunciate: to utter clearly and distinctly.
9. When we say God is Being enclosed in itself, we Enunciate a proposition which isbound to a development which we await
10. See 3 authoritative translations of Enunciate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
11. Enunciate is an open-source project, licenced under the Apache License, version 2.0
12. Enunciate is a build-time Web service enhancement tool that can be applied to Java-based projects for generating a lot of cool artifacts from the source code of your Web service endpoints
Enunciate, Enhancement, Endpoints
13. For more information, see the project site at http://Enunciate.webcohesion.com.
14. Enunciate verb (PRONOUNCE) [ I or T ] to pronounce words or parts of words clearly: He doesn't Enunciate (his words) very clearly.
15. For listeners, one of the most irritating speech habits is a speaker that doesn’t Enunciate clearly
16. We found 18 answers for “Enunciate”. This page shows answers to the clue Enunciate, followed by 2 definitions like “ Express or state clearly ”, “ To make a formal statement of ” and “ To make distinctly audible ”
17. Say or pronounce clearly "she Enunciated each word slowly" Enunciate (verb)
Enunciated, Each, Enunciate
18. Enunciate is defined as to clearly pronounce or speak. An example of to Enunciate is for an English language learner to clearly say each part of a word.
Enunciate, Example, English, Each
19. Definition of Enunciate in the Definitions.net dictionary
20. What does Enunciate mean? Information and translations of Enunciate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
21. Enunciate: 1 v express or state clearly Synonyms: articulate , vocalise , vocalize Type of: say , state , tell express in words v speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way Synonyms: articulate , enounce , pronounce , say , sound out Types: show 26 types hide 26 types twang pronounce with a nasal twang devoice utter with tense vocal
Enunciate, Express, Enounce
22. Enunciate! This site is for everybody who is interested in language and speech sounds
23. If you properly Enunciate a word, but cluster the letters wrong you are not pronouncing it properly.
24. To express an idea clearly and exactly ideas that he was to Enunciate decades later —enunciation /ɪˌnʌnsiˈeɪʃən/ noun [ uncountable] → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Enunciate • Are we …
Express, Exactly, Enunciate, Enunciation, Examples
25. Teachers are asked to Enunciate the school rules to their students on the first day of class
26. 🔊 Since a tour guide is required to speak to crowds of people, the ability to Enunciate …
27. Enunciate (something) to (one) To speak very clearly to one; to say something very precisely to one
28. Can you please stop mumbling and Enunciate what you're saying to me? I can't understand you otherwise.
29. To state or set forth precisely or systematically: Enunciate a doctrine
30. [transitive] Enunciate something (formal) to express an idea clearly and exactly
Enunciate, Express, Exactly
31. He Enunciated his vision of the future
32. As verbs the difference between Enunciate and annunciate is that Enunciate is to make a definite or systematic statement of while annunciate is to announce.
33. Word forms: 3rd person singular present tense Enunciates, present participle enunciating, past tense, past participle Enunciated 1
Enunciates, Enunciating, Enunciated
34. Verb When you Enunciate a word or part of a word, you pronounce it clearly.
35. Enunciate: To pronounce; articulate
36. He insisted there was no such word in Spanish as "Enunciate" or "enunciation".Trueque
37. V; Enunciate(transitive), Enunciated(past tense), Enunciating (present-tense)
Enunciate, Enunciated, Enunciating
38. Nouns for Enunciate include enunciation, enunciations, enunciator and enunciators
Enunciate, Enunciation, Enunciations, Enunciator, Enunciators
39. Anyway I have been trying to learn English through Enunciate Academy for 1 months
40. Definition of Enunciate verb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
41. As verbs the difference between Enunciate and articulate is that Enunciate is to make a definite or systematic statement of while articulate is to make clear or effective
42. Dictionary entry overview: What does Enunciate mean? • Enunciate (verb) The verb Enunciate has 2 senses:
43. Express or state clearly Familiarity information: Enunciate used as a verb is rare.
44. Mr Blair is the first prime minister since the second world war to Enunciate a detailed philosophy of British power in the modern world
45. ECONOMIST: Anti-war Americans You heard the President Enunciate clearly that one of the explicit reasons mentioned in very early recruiting material from al Qaeda and the Arabian Peninsula was the existence of
Economist, Enunciate, Explicit, Early, Existence
46. Definition and synonyms of Enunciate from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Enunciate, English, Education
47. This is the British English definition of Enunciate.View American English definition of Enunciate.
48. What does overEnunciate mean? (intransitive) To Enunciate too strongly
49. Enunciate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
50. Awesome! I’ve been working on Enunciate 2 on the “v2” branch
51. Colombia wishes to Enunciate the bases of what should constitute an agenda for global action against drugs for the next 10 years, with specific agreements in some areas
52. Enunciate is the fifth and last hat in the Kino Knits E-Book collection, featuring five hats in eight sizes each.Hats were released on a staggered basis
Enunciate, Eight, Each
53. Translation for 'to Enunciate' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations.
54. Enunciate verb (PRONOUNCE) [ I or T ] to pronounce words or parts of words clearly: He doesn't Enunciate (his words) very clearly
55. For listeners, one of the most irritating speech habits is a speaker that doesn’t Enunciate clearly.
enunciate (verb) · enunciates (third person present) · enunciated (past tense) · enunciated (past participle) · enunciating (present participle)