See also: Entry Entryway Entryism Entry-level Entreaty Entrust Entrance Entrepreneur Entresol Entrenched Entrepreneurship Entropy Entrusted Entreated Entropion Entr'acte Entrained Entraining Entrer Entrez Entreats Entrar Entree Entranced Entrepreneurial Entrainment Entrapment
1. Entry definition is - the right or privilege of entering : entrée
Entry, Entering, Entr
2. How to use Entry in a sentence.
3. Entry synonyms, Entry pronunciation, Entry translation, English dictionary definition of Entry
4. 20 synonyms of Entry from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Entry: the entrance room of a building.
6. Find 82 ways to say Entry, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Entry’s residue-free, liquid formula is safer for surfaces, floors and metals
8. Sign in with PayEntry credentials I don't have an account
9. PayEntry offers technology that makes payroll services simple– a powerful processing engine, and the most intuitive workflow and user experience.Our latest release, NextGen, makes the PayEntry online payroll software platform even faster, more integrated, and easier to use
Engine, Experience, Even, Easier
10. Entry noun (WAY IN) B1 [ C or U ] the act of entering a place or joining a particular society or organization: A flock of sheep blocked our Entry to the farm.
11. At SEntry, we work to understand your business
12. With specific exceptions, several Presidential proclamations suspend and limit Entry into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, of noncitizens who were physically present within the following countries during the 14-day period preceding their Entry or attempted Entry …
13. "Entry Summary" refers to the documentation necessary to enable U.S
14. Entry Summary Order of Reporting for Multiple Harmonized Tariff System (HTS) in the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) CBP Form 5106
15. Manual data Entry also means more time spent looking for lost documents or correcting mistakes
16. With AutoEntry, you can automate your data, giving you more time to focus on supporting your customers and building your business
17. The winning Entry was a poem written in Asturian, one of the first such in Asturian literature
18. Bill came back to town for American Thanksgiving, and we spent the day tracking down the required Entry visas
19. Further, both genes were separated by an internal ribosome Entry site for bicistronicity.
20. The Crossword Solver found 77 answers to the Entry crossword clue
21. In cases of burglary, the least Entry with the whole or any part of the body, hand, or foot, or with any instrument or weapon, introduced for the purpose of committing a felony, is sufficient to complete the offence
22. DROS Entry System Log On Page loading, please wait ATTENTION: Due to system maintenance, Standard Ammunition Eligibility Check results may be delayed …
23. The Entry widget is used to accept single-line text strings from a user
24. What is an Entry Point? Entry point refers to the price at which an investor buys or sells a security
25. The Entry point is usually a component of a predetermined trading strategy for minimizing
26. Entry Certifications Entry-level Cisco certifications begin with Cisco Certified Technician (CCT)
27. Shop for Entry tables online at Target
28. Data Entry Clerk Jobs Data Entry clerks enter and modify information in their company's computer systems
29. Some of the duties data Entry clerks perform each day include: • Transferring information from paper to computer systems • Updating information in computer systems to reflect latest changes
30. All applicants – For questions about the new passport requirement for Entry into the DV-2021 program, please read the Passport Entry FAQ
31. ‘The Entry fee for a competition shouldn't buy a dancer a gold or platinum medal; the talent has to justify the award.’ ‘The Entry fee for the competition is £50 of which £35 will be returned on fulfilment of all fixtures.’ ‘There is no Entry fee but participants are asked to fill a sponsorship card.’
32. The Map.EntrySet method returns a collection-view of the map, whose elements are of this class
33. The only way to obtain a reference to a map Entry is from the iterator of this collection-view
34. These Map.Entry objects are valid only for the duration of the iteration; more formally, the behavior of a map Entry is undefined if the backing map has been modified after
35. Entry Pass is a digital tool that shows if you are in compliance with completing daily health checks and/or asymptomatic surveillance testing
36. 25, all students and employees will be required to use Entry Pass to access certain VCU facilities.
37. An Entry name can be specified in an EXTERNAL statement and used as an actual argument
38. Execution of an Entry subprogram (subroutine or function) begins with the first executable statement after the Entry statement
Execution, Entry, Executable
39. 1) Bill was the second-to-last Entry in the 20-man Bingo Binge of 2003
40. 2) This Entry comes from Martin, who lives in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico.
41. Entry Level Assistant Manager Trainees KFC/A&W
42. Entry is a 2013 Malayalam film directed by Rajesh Amanakara and starring Baburaj, Ranjini Haridas, Bhagath Manuel and Sija Rose in the lead roles
43. The /Entry option specifies an Entry point function as the starting address for an .exe file or DLL
44. The Entry widget is used to provde the single line text-box to the user to accept a value from the user
45. We can use the Entry widget to accept the text strings from the user
46. The syntax to use the Entry widget is given below
entry (noun) · entries (plural noun) · entry into possession (noun) · entries into possession (plural noun)