See also: Entrez Entrer Entree Entresol Entresto Entreat Entrenched Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Entreaty Entreated Entreating Entrepreneurial Entrechat Entrecote Entreateth Entreatingly Entry Entropy Entrust Entrance Entrusted Entrap Entrant Entrails Entrancing Entropic Entranced Entryway Entrainment
1. Entrez is a molecular biology database system that provides integrated access to nucleotide and protein sequence data, gene-centered and genomic mapping information, 3D …
2. Entrez capitalizes on the fact that there are pre-existing, logical relationships between the individual entries found in numerous public databases
Entrez, Existing, Entries
3. The existence of such natu … One of the most widely used interfaces for the retrieval of information from biological databases is the NCBI Entrez system.
4. Entrez is NCBI’s primary text search and retrieval system that integrates the PubMed database of biomedical literature with 38 other literature and molecular databases including DNA and protein sequence, structure, gene, genome, genetic variation and gene expression
5. Entrez is a search system that locates/retrieves biological sequence information in the Genbank database
6. The problem is that Entrez vous in French doesn't quite mean what non-native French speakers use as its literal translation.When the phrase is broken down, the French verb entrer is not reflexive; the correct way to say "Come in" is simply Entrez in the formal and plural "you" conjugation of the verb
7. Note: Entry Date was called Entrez Date in the legacy PubMed system (retired in 2020)
8. Entrez is an online search system provided by NCBI
9. Definition of Entrez in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. Information and translations of Entrez in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
11. Just to clarify: Entrez is not a gene database
12. One of those is the Gene database, so you would say "Entrez …
13. Entrez Direct is a UNIX/LINUX command-line interface to E-utilities, the API to the NCBI Entrez system
14. One of Entrez Direct’s most useful features is its ability to parse and reformat complex XML data returns from EFetch
15. Entrez Gene is NCBI's repository for gene-specific information
16. Access to this information either through the Entrez Gene website or by flat files via NCBI's ftp site can be time consuming and limiting in regards to the number of and what questions you can ask about the data.
17. How to say Entrez in English? Pronunciation of Entrez with 1 audio pronunciation, 14 translations, 1 sentence and more for Entrez.
18. " Entrez," said a clear little voice, and our friend found himself in Rebecca's presence; who jumped up, clapped her hands together, and held out both of them to George, so charmed was she to see him.
19. Entrez definition: enter Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Entrez, Enter, Examples
20. Entrez • The NCBI developed and maintains Entrez, a biological database retrieval system
21. In Entrez, the fairytale called France reveals her magic in the smallest of details: a street sign, a menu board, an awning over a shop window
22. To introduce Entrez as a biological data retrieval system
23. To learn how to use Entrez search engine to retrieve nucleotide/protein sequence data
24. Entrez is an integrated search engine which allows users to search and retrieve different data from the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI).
25. Entrez - Call the NCBI E-utilities from Python
26. It uses the Entrez Programming Utilities (E-utilities), nine server-side programs that access the Entrez query and database system at the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI).The interface is in the file Entrez.py.
27. To continue limiting your searches with Entrez queries, please consider switching to BLAST+ (command-line tools)
28. Conduct your Entrez search independently from your BLAST search by using one of the following: Web search in the Protein database; Entrez Programming Utilities EDirect 2.
29. Introduction: The NCBI, Entrez and rEntrez.
30. Entrez, Kapellen: See 196 unbiased reviews of Entrez, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 32 restaurants in Kapellen.
31. Introduction: The NCBI, Entrez and rEntrez.
32. Edat: Entrez Date (For records added after October 9, 2008, this is the date the citation was added to PubMed, except for records added more than twelve months after the date of publication
Edat, Entrez, Except
33. For more details, see the entry for “Entrez Date” in MEDLINE/PubMed Data Element (Field) Descriptions.)
Entry, Entrez, Element
34. Entrez全局查詢跨數據庫搜索系統是一個 聯合搜尋 （ 英语 ： Federated search ） 引擎。 它能讓使用者能一次搜尋NCBI網站上的許多不同的健康科學數據庫 。 該數據庫能快速搜尋蛋白質的一級結構、高級結構，以及相關的參考資料。 Entrez系統同時還提供基因的序列信息以及染色體定位。
35. Entrez Global Query is an integrated search and retrieval system that provides access to all databases simultaneously with a single query string and user interface.
36. Create custom database Enter an Entrez query to limit search Help
37. You can use Entrez query syntax to search a subset of the selected BLAST database
38. What About Entrez? In the past, the majority of our users found it very difficult to navigate between multiple Entrez text search interfaces (one had to use a separate Entrez interface for compounds, substances, and bioassays), a separate structure search interface, the …
39. Bio.Entrez will then use this email address with each call to Entrez
Entrez, Email, Each
40. Bio.Entrez will then use this email address with each call to Entrez
Entrez, Email, Each
41. Bioinformatics studies usually includes gene symbols as identifiers (IDs) as they are more recognizable comparing to other IDs such as Entrez IDs
42. Entrez_fetch: Download data from NCBI databases Description
43. A set of unique identifiers mustbe specified with either the db argument (which directly specifies the IDs as a numeric or character vector) or a web_history object as returned by Entrez_link, Entrez_search or Entrez_post.
44. Using EGQuery to get a Global View of H5N1 Related-Records in Entrez
45. To see what other Entrez databases contain information about the H5N1 virus, use EGQuery
46. EGQuery performs a text search across all available Entrez databases and returns the number of hits in each
Egquery, Entrez, Each
47. EGQuery accepts any valid Entrez text query as input through the term parameter.
48. Entrez Global Query: NCBI's New Cross-Database Search Engine : ntrez is a search engine for biomedical databases such as PubMed ® and GenBank, built by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) at NLM ®
49. Recently, the number of databases that can be searched using Entrez has increased, and this is a continuing trend
The Entrez (pronounced ɒnˈtreɪ) Global Query Cross-Database Search System is a federated search engine, or web portal that allows users to search many discrete health sciences databases at the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) website.
Introduction. Entrez is a molecular biology database system that provides integrated access to nucleotide and protein sequence data, gene-centered and genomic mapping information, 3D structure data, PubMed MEDLINE, and more. The system is produced by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) and is available via the Internet.
Neither of these words should be confused with entre which translates to "in" or "between" in English and doesn't have the same pronunciation because the "e" at the end is essentially silent. An example of the use of this word might be "... ça reste entre nous," meaning "this stays between us," perhaps implicative of a confidential conversation.
The name "Entrez" (a greeting meaning "Come in" in French) was chosen to reflect the spirit of welcoming the public to search the content available from the NLM. Entrez Global Query is an integrated search and retrieval system that provides access to all databases simultaneously with a single query string and user interface.