See also: Entrepreneurial Entreat Entrepreneur Entry Entrenched Entropy Entrust Entrance Entrepreneurship Entree Entreaty Entrusted Entrap Entrant Entreated Entreating Entrails Entrancing Entropic Entrer Entrez Entranced Entryway Entrainment
1. Entrepreneurial definition is - having to do with the creation and development of economic ventures : of, relating to, characteristic of, or suited to an entrepreneur; also : engaged or interested in the development of economic ventures
Entrepreneurial, Economic, Entrepreneur, Engaged
2. How to use Entrepreneurial in a sentence.
3. Entrepreneurial synonyms, Entrepreneurial pronunciation, Entrepreneurial translation, English dictionary definition of Entrepreneurial
4. Relating to someone who starts their own business or is good at seeing new opportunities to make money: She'll make money - she's got that Entrepreneurial spirit
5. Relating to someone who starts their own business or is good at seeing new opportunities to make money: She'll make money - she has an Entrepreneurial spirit
6. See synonyms for: entrepreneur / entrepreneurs / Entrepreneurial / entrepreneurship on Thesaurus.com noun, plural en·tre·pre·neurs [ahn-truh-pruh-nurz, -noorz; French ahn-truh-pruh-nœr]
Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurial, Entrepreneurship, En
7. Find 8 ways to say Entrepreneurial, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Being Entrepreneurial can mean sharing ideas freely, and celebrating so-called failures as learning and growing experiences. Being Entrepreneurial can mean simply thinking outside of the box, and expecting the unexpected
Entrepreneurial, Experiences, Expecting
9. Entrepreneurial skills can encompass a broad range of various skill sets like technical skills, leadership and business management skills and creative thinking. Because Entrepreneurial skills can be applied to many different job roles and industries, developing your Entrepreneurial skills can mean developing several types of skill sets.
10. An Entrepreneurial mindset is a specific set of beliefs, knowledge, and thought processes that drives Entrepreneurial behavior. Those with an Entrepreneurial mindset tend to: believe in their ability to succeed and influence their own outcomes, empowering them to take ownership of their lives;
11. An Entrepreneurial mindset is a set of skills that enable people to identify and make the most of opportunities, overcome and learn from setbacks, and succeed in a variety of settings
12. Research shows that an Entrepreneurial mindset is valued by employers, boosts educational attainment and performance, and is crucial for creating new businesses
Entrepreneurial, Employers, Educational
13. NEDCO’s years of experience of fostering Entrepreneurial growth, managing the disbursement of small business financing and its ongoing relationship with the small business community in Trinidad and Tobago, makes NEDCO the ideal partner for the Entrepreneurial Relief Grant, an initiative of the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
14. While anyone who starts a business has a bit of the Entrepreneurial spirit, true entrepreneurs are distinguished by vision and transform our collective quality of life.
15. Entrepreneurial thinking embraces risk: While many money makers implement risk avoidance strategies to create wealth, the entrepreneur knows that opportunities are more likely to …
Entrepreneurial, Embraces, Entrepreneur
16. Definition of Entrepreneurial in the Definitions.net dictionary
17. What does Entrepreneurial mean? Information and translations of Entrepreneurial in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
18. The definition of Entrepreneurial is starting and managing a business and taking financial risks in the hopes of making a profit
19. Entrepreneurial resources can be divided into two fundamental categories: tangible and intangible resources
20. “Entrepreneurial leadership is a mindset that focuses organizations on turning problems into opportunities that create economic and social value,” says Babson College President Stephen Spinelli Jr
21. For Professor Jay Rao, Entrepreneurial leadership goes hand in hand with a relentless optimism about the world.
22. Defined by Wickham (2006 cited in Browson, 2013), the word Entrepreneurial is the adjective that is given to describe how the entrepreneur undertakes what they do
23. Using the adjective Entrepreneurial demonstrates a particular style of what entrepreneurs do.
24. Entrepreneurial means having the qualities that are needed to succeed as an entrepreneur.
25. Entrepreneurial - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
26. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Entrepreneurial adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (enterprising) empresarial adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Espa, Entrepreneurial, Example, Enterprising, Empresarial, El
27. The best Entrepreneurial leaders understand that the health of their bodies and minds are crucial to success
28. The Entrepreneurial development of a person goes beyond education, which requires various factors to take place this complex process
29. I added the definition of William Bygrave, a professor at Babson College, about the Entrepreneurial process
30. The Entrepreneurial process is a set of stages and events that follow one another.
31. Entrepreneurial skills can also be a major asset if you're in a job role where you're expected to deliver new business or build new products
32. The Entrepreneurial journey includes multiple experiences and decisions that will help you reach your Entrepreneurial goals
33. Entrepreneurial mindset is the combination of beliefs, focus and attitude that collectively constitute a way of thinking, reacting and feeling in an Entrepreneurial way
34. What is Entrepreneurial Intentions? Definition of Entrepreneurial Intentions: This represents the individual and/or of a group of people's intentions to create a new business/idea
35. An Entrepreneurial vision considers what you want your venture to become, what this venture will look like, what the driving forces are, and what values and culture should surround it
36. Entrepreneurial Leadership: Effective Communication Effective communication is equally critical to successful leadership
Entrepreneurial, Effective, Equally
37. An Entrepreneurial process comprises of five steps hat needs to be followed by an entrepreneur to plan and launch the new ventures more efficiently
Entrepreneurial, Entrepreneur, Efficiently
38. The Entrepreneurial (accounting) profit is therefore $150
39. An economist would point out that the owner-operator could get a competent manager to run the business for $100; the special expertise of the entrepreneur therefore provided $50 in Entrepreneurial profit.
Economist, Expertise, Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurial
40. The Office of Entrepreneurial Initiatives was established to build and sustain the Houston business community through effective and relevant educational initiatives to help businesses grow in revenue, personnel and business opportunities
Entrepreneurial, Established, Effective, Educational
41. The Office of Entrepreneurial Initiatives leads and coordinates all business and Entrepreneurial
42. Entrepreneurial Leap: Do You Have What it Takes to Become an Entrepreneur? is an easy-to-use guide that will help you decide, once and for all, if entrepreneurship is right for you—because success as an entrepreneur depends on far more than just a great idea and a generous helping of luck.
Entrepreneurial, Entrepreneur, Easy, Entrepreneurship
43. The most common features of Entrepreneurial marketing include innovation, risk taking, and being proactive
44. Entrepreneurial marketing campaigns try to highlight the company’s greatest strengths while emphasizing their value to the customer
45. The Entrepreneurial Mind The creative mind conceptualizes and designs a product that consumers find some use for
46. The Entrepreneurial Mind The technical mind is the technology originator.
47. Entrepreneurial spirit is a set of characteristics that determine our attitude and approach to life
48. Entrepreneurial Leadership: The Art of Launching New Ventures, Inspiring Others, and Running Stuff [Peterson, Joel] on Amazon.com
49. Entrepreneurial Leadership: The Art of Launching New Ventures, Inspiring Others, and Running Stuff
"Entrepreneurship is, fundamentally, the art and science of building profitable systems to help people in ways that... "Being a successful entrepreneur also means being a good leader. Leadership is the ability to bring people to a place... More ...
Startups do differ from entrepreneurships. Entrepreneurship refers to all business ventures, new or old. It includes sole-proprietorship, small businesses, partnerships, firms, and corporations. It can be based on an existing idea or on a new idea. In the most basic sense, a startup is a newly emerged business venture.
There are 8 Types of Entrepreneurs: Which Are You? #1 The Serial Entrepreneur. #2 The Copy-Cut Entrepreneur. #3 The World-Changer. #4 The Headlines Entrepreneur. #5 The Opportunist. ... ( more items )
Entrepreneurship is the process of starting a business or other organization. The entrepreneur develops a business model, acquires the human and other required resources, and is fully responsible for its success or failure. Entrepreneurship operates within an entrepreneurship ecosystem.freebase.com is a way of life, a revolutionary way of enhancing your manner of critical thinking. To me, it means the future. To be an entrepreneur, you have control over your own life, as well as everything in and around you. It is the ticket to economic, financial and personal freedom.