See also: Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Entrepreneurial Entrepreneuring Entrepreneurism Entreat Entry Entrenched Entropy Entrust Entrance Entree Entreaty Entrusted Entrap Entrant Entreated Entreating Entrails Entrancing Entropic Entrer Entrez Entranced Entryway Entrainment
1. Entrepreneur - Start, run and grow your business.
2. Definition of Entrepreneur : one who organizes, manages, and assumes the risks of a business or enterprise Other Words from Entrepreneur The Characteristics of an Entrepreneur Example Sentences Learn More about Entrepreneur Other Words from Entrepreneur
Entrepreneur, Enterprise, Example
3. An Entrepreneur is someone who develops an enterprise around an innovation
4. The definition of an Entrepreneur …
5. The Entrepreneur is defined as someone who has the ability and desire to establish, administer and succeed in a startup venture along with risk entitled to it, to make profits
Entrepreneur, Establish, Entitled
6. The best example of Entrepreneurship is the starting of a new business venture.
7. Entrepreneurship is a broad term, and you can be an Entrepreneur in just about any area
8. The word Entrepreneur refers to a person who has identified a need and has an innovative business idea to fill that void. Entrepreneurs are willing to take on the many risks of implementing their idea, and also take on the role as leader of their company or organization.
9. Entrepreneurship is highly attractive for many reasons
10. Being an Entrepreneur requires specific skills
11. Understanding the qualities needed by Entrepreneurs can help you grow to become a better business leader
12. In this article, we explain 15 Entrepreneur characteristics you can improve.
13. "Entrepreneur" (/ ˌ ɒ̃ t r ə p r ə ˈ n ɜːr,-ˈ nj ʊər / (), UK also /-p r ɛ-/) is a loanword from French.The word first appeared in the French dictionary entitled Dictionnaire Universel de Commerce compiled by Jacques des Bruslons and published in 1723
14. The study of Entrepreneurship reaches back
15. An Entrepreneur is a term we hear a lot in this country, but do we really know what it is? When we think of Entrepreneurs, we think of business owners of all types
16. Restauranteurs, auto shop owners, digital startups, self-employed photographers; all of these would count as Entrepreneur careers.
17. Small business Entrepreneurs have many opportunities that they can explore successfully; all they need is a great small business idea
18. Who Are the 10 Greatest Entrepreneurs? There is a tough truth that any small business owner has to face
19. See synonyms for: Entrepreneur / Entrepreneurs / Entrepreneurial / Entrepreneurship on Thesaurus.com noun, plural en·tre·pre·neurs [ahn-truh-pruh-nurz, -noorz; French ahn-truh-pruh-nœr]
Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurial, Entrepreneurship, En
20. When it involves taking risks: He’s an Entrepreneur who made his money in computer …
21. Andrew Carnegie was an American Entrepreneur who actually immigrated from Scotland
22. The latest news, videos, and discussion topics on 100 Ideas - Entrepreneur
23. Profession: Programmer, Software Architect, Businessperson, Investor, Entrepreneur; More Bill Gates How Steve Jobs And Bill Gates Went From Friends To Bitter Enemies #677 of 1,355 The Greatest Minds of All Time #65 of 432 The Most Important Leaders in U.S
24. As an Entrepreneur, your job is to set your company's mission, vision, and long-term and short-term goals
25. A collection of TED Talks (and more) on the topic of Entrepreneur
26. Video playlists about Entrepreneur
27. The first thing that any Entrepreneur will tell you, is that success doesn't come from staring at a computer screen reading articles like these
28. What this company needs is a real Entrepreneur.
29. Entrepreneur Definition An Entrepreneur is a person who sets up a business with the aim to make a profit
30. This Entrepreneur definition can be a bit vague, but for good reason
31. An Entrepreneur can be a person who sets up their first online store on the side or a freelancer just starting out.
32. Entrepreneurs' Organization is a high-quality support network of 14,000+ like-minded leaders across 61 countries
33. We help Entrepreneurs achieve their full potential through the power of life-enhancing connections, shared experiences and collaborative learning.
Entrepreneurs, Enhancing, Experiences
34. An Entrepreneur who regularly launches new businesses, sells them and then starts new businesses is a serial Entrepreneur
35. Additionally, although the term "Entrepreneur" is …
36. Entrepreneur: Jordan Belfort Based on the true story of Jordan Belfort , this film follows Belfort's drug-fueled, money-making ride to the top, and his crime-ridden, debauched fall back down, which ended in a prison term and a surprising second act.
37. Entrepreneur is a French word probably coined by the economist Jean-Baptiste Say from the word entreprendre, which is usually translated as "undertaker" or …
Entrepreneur, Economist, Entreprendre
38. Entrepreneur Store scours the web for the newest software, gadgets & web services
39. An Entrepreneur is a person who starts a new business and usually risks his own money to start the venture
40. Examples of well-known Entrepreneurs include Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg
41. An Entrepreneur is generally defined as an individual who organizes or operates a business or businesses
42. In my own definition, an Entrepreneur is an individual who sets up business or businesses, identifies and solves problems, creative, innovative, opportunist, risk-taker, self-starter, and open-minded with the hope of making a profit from the enterprise.
43. We created The Lonely Entrepreneur Learning Community to give you one place to get the answers you need to succeed in today’s hypercompetitive world
44. An Entrepreneur can be any person who builds or operates a business, taking on a greater amount of risk than someone who is an employee of a …
45. Only an Entrepreneur would conduct some of the wacky experiments old Benny was always up to
46. Inspiring, informing and celebrating Entrepreneurs.
47. Neil is a New York Times bestselling author and was recognized as a top 100 Entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and a top 100 Entrepreneur under …
48. An Entrepreneur is an owner or manager of a business enterprise who makes money through risk and/or stripping
49. This list includes notable Entrepreneurs
50. An Entrepreneur can also be someone who has a 9-5
51. Before we get to the Entrepreneur books
52. Let’s make a quick list of Entrepreneur habits to see if you or your loved ones are (or could be) Entrepreneurs
53. Entrepreneur (person who organizes and operates a business venture) Related terms
54. Entrepreneuse; Descendants → English: Entrepreneur → Spanish: emprendedor (calque) Further reading “Entrepreneur” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of …
Entrepreneuse, English, Entrepreneur, Emprendedor
55. An Entrepreneur should hold onto the vision of their business persistently; having a few phrases or words that motivate you to work harder to achieve maximum growth can give business owners the support they need to thrive
56. An Entrepreneur is someone who starts their own company or business, seeking to make a profit or a difference in the world, or both! Entrepreneurs often take risks, creating or pouncing on new
57. The f:Entrepreneur campaign launched on International Women’s Day 2017
58. It is a campaign to highlight, celebrate and promote incredible female Entrepreneurs …
59. To a certain degree, you need to be flexible as an Entrepreneur
60. Join an active network dedicated to reducing barriers for Entrepreneurs and receive exclusive invitations to participate in Zero Barriers Startup Challenge events.
Entrepreneurs, Exclusive, Events
61. What does Entrepreneur mean? A person who organizes and operates a business venture and assumes much of the associated risk
62. If an Entrepreneur launches a new business and no one hears about it -- does it even exist? Well, yes
Entrepreneur, Even, Exist
63. This course is designed for Entrepreneurs working in small- to medium-sized businesses who want to learn about branding, social media, content, and more.
ENTREPRENEUR [ˌäntrəprəˈnər, ˌäntrəprəˈno͝o(ə)r]
entrepreneur (noun) · entrepreneurs (plural noun)