See also: Entreats Entreaty Entreated Entreating Entreateth Entreatingly Entreatment Entreat Entrepreneur Entry Entrenched Entropy Entrust Entrance Entrepreneurship Entree Entrusted Entrap Entrant Entrails Entrancing Entropic Entrepreneurial Entrer Entrez Entranced Entryway Entrainment
1. Entreats synonyms, Entreats pronunciation, Entreats translation, English dictionary definition of Entreats
2. The Crossword Solver found 43 answers to the Entreats crossword clue
3. Find 29 ways to say Entreats, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Present tense third-person singular of entreat Synonyms & Antonyms of Entreats to make a request to (someone) in an earnest or urgent manner she began her letter by entreating me to forgive the belatedness of her reply
Entreat, Entreats, Earnest, Entreating
5. Entreats is a crossword puzzle clue
6. Entreats is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
7. 'Entreats' is a 8 letter word starting with E and ending with S Crossword clues for 'Entreats' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Entreats We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Entreats will help you to finish your crossword today.
8. If you’re looking for an answer for CodyCross question – “Begs, Entreats“, then you can find it below
9. Adam Kinzinger Entreats Senate Republican Colleagues to Convict Trump: ‘Enough Is Enough’ Virginia Chamlee 2/9/2021 Tyler Perry: The role of an unexpected savior is not new to him
10. Entreats Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Entreats in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
11. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Entreats in Urdu is التجا کرنا, and in roman we write it Iltija Karna.
12. Hamlet welcomes them and Entreats one of them to give him a speech about the fall of Troy and the death of the Trojan king and queen, Priam and Hecuba
13. Hello and thank you for visiting our website to find Begs Entreats
14. Begs Entreats ANSWER: 6 Letter Answer: PLEADS Search the remaining clues of CodyCross Casino Group 269 Puzzle 2 Answers.
15. It Entreats you on the sandy beach side of the The Moana which, like The Royal Hawaiian and The Halekulani, are part of Hawaii's historic past which include the ali'i or royalty of Hawaii choosing this whole stretch of beach known as Waikiki as their beach
16. Entreats Snack House, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
17. Another way to say Entreats? 155 synonyms for Entreats (other words and phrases for Entreats).
18. Antonyms for Entreats include allows, answers, commands, demands, gives, pleases and replies
19. Have faith in God Entreats President Trump to the people at the rallies.May I also entreat you to have faith in the plan! What is happening around about us now is all going according to the plan
20. 2 Hear the voice that Entreats you, O return ye unto God! Hear the voice that Entreats you, O return ye unto God! He is of great compassion, And of wondrous love; Hear the voice that Entreats you, Hear the voice that Entreats you, O return ye unto God! O return ye unto God! 3 He'll forgive your transgressions, And remember them no more;
21. Hear the voice that Entreats you, O return ye unto God! Hear the voice that Entreats you, O return ye unto God! He is of great compassion, And of wondrous love; Hear the voice that Entreats you, Hear the voice that Entreats you, O return ye unto God! O return ye unto God! He'll forgive your transgressions, And remember them no more;
ENTREATS [inˈtrēt, enˈtrēt]
(third-person singular simple present entreats, present participle entreating, simple past and past participle entreated) Bible, Jer. To treat with, or in respect to, a thing desired; hence, to ask earnestly; to beseech; to petition or pray with urgency; to supplicate; to importune.
entreat(Verb) To treat, or conduct toward; to deal with; to use. entreat(Verb) To treat with, or in respect to, a thing desired; hence, to ask earnestly; to beseech; to petition or pray with urgency; to supplicate; to importune.
The act of entreating or beseeching; urgent prayer; earnest petition; pressing solicitation. (archaic) A treatment; reception; entertainment.