See also: Entrancing Entrancingly Entreaty Entrust Entrance Entrepreneur Entresol Entrenched Entrepreneurship Entropy Entry Entrusted Entreated Entropion Entr'acte Entryway Entrained Entraining Entrer Entrez Entreats Entrar Entree Entranced Entrepreneurial Entrainment Entrapment
1. Example sentences from the Web for Entrancing The first sculpture I saw, after a five- or 10-minute hike through the woods, was one of three Entrancing pieces by Haegue Yang, a South Korean artist who has fabricated upright, disc-like forms made from light gray, corrugated soapstone
2. Synonyms & Antonyms of Entrancing (Entry 1 of 2) having an often mysterious or magical power to attract travelers to India say that it has an Entrancing beauty that is hard to describe
3. The first sculpture I saw, after a five- or 10-minute hike through the woods, was one of three Entrancing pieces by Haegue Yang, a South Korean artist who has fabricated upright, disc-like forms made from light gray, corrugated soapstone
4. Entrancing Sentence Examples The flames were beautiful and Entrancing. Her breathing quickened, and she sought to break the Entrancing spell before she began mewling like a cat at his feet
5. His terrified, brave little Oracle was Entrancing, the shimmer that caught his attention when they met much stronger with their bond.
6. Someone or something that is Entrancing is so beautiful or impressive that you give them all your attention Synonyms and related words Synonyms and related words Definition and synonyms of Entrancing from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Entrancing, English, Education
7. See authoritative translations of Entrancing in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
8. Entrancing 'Entrancing' is a 10 letter word starting with E and ending with G Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Entrancing We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Entrancing will help you to finish your crossword today
9. How to find and get to the canteen ingredient Entrancing Alebic needed to get felyne SafegaurdFound in Hoarfrost Reach only during Flourishing: ButterburIt i
10. Entrancing having an often mysterious or magical power to attract Men at the strip club couldn't take their eyes off the women dancing because of the Entrancing beauty from those ass and titties.
11. Synonyms for Entrancing include enchanting, alluring, appealing, captivating, charming, bewitching, delightful, fascinating, attractive and enthralling
Entrancing, Enchanting, Enthralling
12. Definition of Entrancing in the Definitions.net dictionary
13. What does Entrancing mean? Information and translations of Entrancing in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
14. Entrancing Lyre’s activated ability can target a creature that’s already tapped
15. That creature won’t untap for as long as Entrancing Lyre remains tapped
16. 1/24/2020: If Entrancing Lyre leaves the battlefield, it’s no longer tapped, so the creature is free to untap as usual
17. Find 7 ways to say Entrancing, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
18. The control-change effect of Entrancing Melody lasts indefinitely
19. Synonyms for Entrancing in Free Thesaurus
20. 5 synonyms for Entrancing: bewitching, captivating, enchanting, enthralling, fascinating
Entrancing, Enchanting, Enthralling
21. What are synonyms for Entrancing?
22. 9120 Entrancing Ave , Las Vegas, NV 89149-3073 is currently not for sale
23. Another way to say Entrancing? Synonyms for Entrancing (other words and phrases for Entrancing).
24. Entrancing - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
25. I recall the Entrancing picture to-day, in all its splendid detail, so vividly was it photographed upon my brain.
26. Entrancing adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." figurative (enchanting, spellbinding) deslumbrante adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación : Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían en plural ("amables", "constantes").
Entrancing, Example, Enchanting, En
27. 9144 Entrancing Ave , Las Vegas, NV 89149-3074 is currently not for sale
28. Entrancing Sentence Examples The flames were beautiful and Entrancing
29. Her breathing quickened, and she sought to break the Entrancing spell before she began mewling like a cat at his feet
30. His terrified, brave little Oracle was Entrancing, the shimmer that caught his attention when they met much stronger with their bond.
31. Dictionary entry overview: What does Entrancing mean? • Entrancing (adjective) The adjective Entrancing has 1 sense:
32. Capturing interest as if by a spell Familiarity information: Entrancing used as an adjective is very rare.
33. Browse 95,324 Entrancing stock photos and images available, or search for enhance or enhancing to find more great stock photos and pictures
Entrancing, Enhance, Enhancing
34. Listen to Entrancing by AlanMichael on Apple Music
35. Definition of Entrancing adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
36. However, the Snow White item responsible for providing the Entrancing Alembic to the canteen is a far more elusive item to obtain
37. Rider Haggard, She: A History of Adventure: But, behind and above them all, hovered the shape of that awful woman, and through them gleamed the memory of her Entrancing loveliness.
38. Property Overview - 9120 Entrancing Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89149 is a single family home built in 2005
39. 9104 Entrancing Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89149 is a single family home built in 2005
40. 5.0 out of 5 stars Entrancing Hildegarde the Great! Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2008
41. — Entrancing adjective Entrancing stories → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus entrance • I was entranced by her sheer beauty
Entrancing, Examples, Entrance, Entranced
42. "Batman" The Entrancing Dr. Cassandra (TV Episode 1968) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
43. Customers who purchased Ixalan: Entrancing Melody also bought Siren Stormtamer Ixalan (U) 1/1 Cr - Siren Pirate Wizard
44. Explore releases from the Entrancing Music label
45. Discover what's missing in your discography and shop for Entrancing Music releases.
46. Entrancing Beauty, Chicago, Illinois
Definition of entrance. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : power or permission to enter : admission. 2 : the act of entering. 3 : the means or place of entry. 4 : the point at which a voice or instrument part begins in ensemble music.
Entrance(noun) the passage, door, or gate, for entering. Entrance(noun) the entering upon; the beginning, or that with which the beginning is made; the commencement; initiation; as, a difficult entrance into business.
entrance, entering, entry, ingress, incoming(verb) the act of entering. "she made a grand entrance". Synonyms: immersion, first appearance, incoming, debut, submission, entryway, launching, entranceway, entree, accounting entry, ingress, ledger entry, entering, introduction, entry, unveiling.