ENTRANCED [inˈtrans, enˈtrans]
1. Entranced - filled with wonder and delight beguiled, enthralled, captivated, charmed, delighted enchanted - influenced as by charms or incantations Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
2. 26 synonyms of Entranced from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 50 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Find another word for Entranced
4. Entranced: being or appearing to be under a magic spell
5. / ɪnˈtrænst / If you are Entranced by someone or something that is very interesting or beautiful, you cannot stop watching him, her, or it: The children sat silent on the carpet, Entranced by the puppet show.
6. So Entranced was Cattledon that she never moved hand or foot, simply stood still and gazed
7. If you're Entranced, you are charmed and mesmerized by something
8. An Entranced theater-goer might gasp out loud when something scary happens on stage
9. When you're Entranced by something, it's got you under its spell.
10. Entranced 'Entranced' is a 9 letter word starting with E and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Entranced We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Entranced will help you to finish your crossword today.
11. Entranced 'Entranced' is a 9 letter word starting with E and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Entranced
12. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Entranced will help you to finish your crossword today.
13. Synonyms for Entranced in Free Thesaurus
14. 5 synonyms for Entranced: beguiled, enthralled, captivated, charmed, delighted
15. What are synonyms for Entranced?
16. To fill with delight, wonder, or enchantment: a child who was Entranced by a fairy tale
17. What does Entranced mean? Held at attention, as if by magic
18. Definition of Entranced in the Definitions.net dictionary
19. What does Entranced mean? Information and translations of Entranced in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
20. Entranced (The Donovan Legacy) [Nora Roberts] on Amazon.com
21. Entranced (comparative more Entranced, superlative most Entranced) Placed in a trance
22. Another way to say Entranced? Synonyms for Entranced (other words and phrases for Entranced).
23. ''Entranced'' is the story of Mel and Sebastian
24. Examples of Entranced in a sentence
25. The dog was Entranced by the squirrel and wouldn’t come in the house to eat
26. 🔊 Because the princess was beautiful and charming, she Entranced every person she met
27. 🔊 The stars keep me so Entranced I could look at them for hours
28. 🔊 For nearly three hours, we were Entranced by the movie on the
29. Entranced definition: having been filled with delight to the exclusion of anything else Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
30. Entranced: filled with wonder and delight
31. They were Entranced from the moment they saw her movie poster.
32. He has left to Egypt as good as spin Entranced, mesmerized, drugged by Cleopatra.
33. Entranced STYLES Short Dark Brown Wigs for Women Wavy Bob Wig with Bangs Women's Shoulder Length Synthetic Curly Pastel Bob Wig for Girl Colorful Cosplay Wigs Visit the Entranced STYLES Store 4.1 out of 5 stars 2,339 ratings
34. Entranced is a great beginning to a young adult, paranormal series
35. Entranced is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked."
36. I gazed Entranced, till the boat ran into the wind and the flapping sail warned me I was not attending to my duties
37. (The Sea-Wolf, by Jack London) These visions faded when I perused, for the first time, those poets whose effusions Entranced my soul and lifted it to …
38. What is the opposite of Entranced? Antonyms for Entranced (opposite of Entranced).
39. The Entranced is a DJ, producer and singer-songwriter from the Netherlands
40. I am inviting you into a God-Entranced world
41. Entranced Earth (Portuguese: Terra em Transe [ˈtɛʁɐ ẽj̃ ˈtɾɐ̃.zi], "World in a Trance", also called Land in Anguish or Earth Entranced) is a 1967 Brazilian Cinema Novo drama film directed by Glauber Rocha.It was shot in Parque Lage and at the Municipal Theatre of Rio de Janeiro
42. Entranced with the Dancer puzzle in People jigsaw puzzles on TheJigsawPuzzles.com
43. #DA-Entranced favourites 2021 46 pages Gumroad Release: https://gum.co/amjsW ipnozi 71 2 [COM] Gabby on March MallousCallous 99 0 Hypnotized Gabby KingoCrsh 221 5 Kaa's Kingdom Videos now on Gumroad ! ipnozi 65 4 Shanti's Hypnotic Adventure (Discount on Gumroad) ipnozi 79 2 Georgina and Kaa continued on Patreon and Gumroad ipnozi 61 2 Out Now!
44. Nothing Wrong (The Entranced Mashup) (Preview)
45. Entranced Earth by The Myrrors, released 27 May 2016 1
46. Surem Dervish There’s a confounding nature to the comfort constructed by The Myrrors throughout the flawless forty minutes of “Entranced Earth,” the third full-length album from the transcendentally-tuned, Tuscon
47. Find Entranced carpet samples at Lowe's today
Synonyms for be entranced by include attract, adore, love, worship, adulate, cherish, be besotted with, be fond of, be infatuated with and be smitten with. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com!
entrancement - a feeling of delight at being filled with wonder and enchantment. ravishment. delectation, delight - a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction; "his delight to see her was obvious to all".
Entrance(noun) the passage, door, or gate, for entering. Entrance(noun) the entering upon; the beginning, or that with which the beginning is made; the commencement; initiation; as, a difficult entrance into business.
Definition of entrance. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : power or permission to enter : admission. 2 : the act of entering. 3 : the means or place of entry. 4 : the point at which a voice or instrument part begins in ensemble music.