See also: Entrainment Entertainment Air Neural Entreat Entrepreneur Entry Entrenched Entropy Entrust Entrance Entrepreneurship Entree Entreaty Entrusted Entrap Entrant Entreated Entreating Entrails Entrancing Entropic Entrepreneurial Entrer Entrez Entranced Entryway
1. Entrainment definition, the act or fact of trapping bubbles in a liquid:A notorious problem in some ink-jet printing systems is the Entrainment of tiny air bubbles in the ink during operation
2. Brainwave Entrainment is a method to stimulate the brain into entering a specific state by using a pulsing sound, light, or electromagnetic field
Entrainment, Entering, Electromagnetic
3. ‘Entrainment’ is the coordination or synchronisation of different rhythms
4. ‘Interpersonal Entrainment’ is timing coordination between two or more individuals
5. ‘Interpersonal musical Entrainment’ is what happens when people get together for activities involving music (concerts, dances, religious rituals, even sporting events…), and synchronise what they are doing.
Entrainment, Even, Events
6. Entrainment can be used as a part of a Contest Spectacular combination, causing certain moves ( Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Smack Down, Storm Throw and Vital Throw) to give an extra three appeal points if any of them is used in the next turn
7. Entrainment fails if used on Dynamax or Gigantamax Pokémon.
8. ADAM TROMBLY: Entrainment technology basically is the technology that exploits a neurological function called frequency following response
9. And, frequency following response was discovered in the earlier part of the 20th century and in terms of this type of Entrainment was a matter of when the brain hears a repetitive pattern
10. A psychological case of Entrainment is a patient who is given a guided imagery meditation program by their psychologist to help them have a calmer, happier mind state
11. In the study of chronobiology, Entrainment occurs when rhythmic physiological or behavioral events match their period to that of an environmental oscillation
Entrainment, Events, Environmental
12. A central example is the Entrainment of circadian rhythms to the daily light–dark cycle, which ultimately is determined by the Earth's rotation.
Example, Entrainment, Earth
13. The following statement, a paraphrase of the Tao te Ching quote mentioned above, affirms the deeper meaning of Entrainment by stating: If you and I would allow our body-mind
14. Entrainment synonyms, Entrainment pronunciation, Entrainment translation, English dictionary definition of Entrainment
15. Audio-Visual Entrainment (AVE) is a noninvasive, drug-free therapy offered by A Chance To Grow that utilizes pulsating lights and rhythmic beats or tones at pre-programmed frequencies to entrain (guide) the brain into a meditative state.
16. Brainwave Entrainment involves picking a sound associated with a particular brain wave to alter your state
17. Entrainment is the transport of organisms by the flow of seawater through the intake's screens and into the desalination plant, removing them from marine environment
18. Definition of Entrainment in the Definitions.net dictionary
19. What does Entrainment mean? Information and translations of Entrainment in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
20. Entrainment ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, Entrainment là gì: 1
21. Entrainment: /en·train·ment/ ( en-trān´ment ) 1
22. Entrainment refers to an individual's chronobiological, physical, and behavioral relationship with their environment
23. Physiology of Audio-Visual Entrainment All sensory information, except that of smell must pass through the thalamus to gain access into other brain regions
24. By definition, Entrainment occurs when an EEG reflects the brain wave frequency of the stimuli (thus duplicating it), be it audio, visual or tactile, in which the person is experiencing.
Entrainment, Eeg, Experiencing
25. Entrainment was first described based on observations during rapid (overdrive) pacing of type I atrial flutter
26. Entrainment is capture of the reentrant circuit of a tachycardia without interrupting the tachycardia, so that with cessation of pacing, the spontaneous reentrant tachycardia is still present.
27. The swiftness of the currents, particularly during floods, results in the Entrainment and transport of large quantities of sediment, both alluvial and colluvial in origin
28. Entrainment not experienced by most individuals: for instance, rowers and cross-country skiers tend to entrain their breathing to their limb movements (Steinacker, Both et al., 1993; Fabre, Perrey et al., 2007)
Entrainment, Experienced, Entrain, Et
29. In short, Entrainment is displayed in many different forms of human behaviour, with periods
30. Entrainment is defined as “a synchronization of two or more rhythmic cycles”
31. Air Entrainment definition is - the incorporation in concrete or mortar of minute air bubbles (as by addition of soap or grease) to increase resilience and resistance to wear and weathering
32. How to use air Entrainment in a sentence.
33. Entrainment is defined as the tendency for two oscillating bodies to lock into phase so that they vibrate in harmony
34. The principle of Entrainment is universal, appearing in chemistry, pharmacology, biology, medicine, psychology, sociology, astronomy, architecture and more.
35. Air Entrainment and concrete Some things every contractor should know about a combination that assures longer-lasting and more attractive concrete This photomicrograph of air entrained plastic concrete suggests how minute bubbles of air function as very small ball bearings which make the …
Entrainment, Every, Entrained
36. ‘The many sophisticated experiments to study its physiology, Entrainment, and the molecular mechanisms of feedback loops that exist in bacteria, as well as the clock-controlled genes are explored in detail.’ ‘A cement mix consists of Portland cement, aggregates, water, and air Entrainment.’
Experiments, Entrainment, Exist, Explored
37. Entrainment definition: Entrainment is when a fluid picks up and drags another fluid or a solid
38. With so much of the human brain dedicated to vision, sound and light brainwave Entrainment (aka
39. Audio-visual Entrainment (AVE), light and sound machines, photic Entrainment or mind machines) is far more powerful and much faster acting than audio beats alone
40. Brainwave Entrainment uses frequencies that are the same as the ones naturally produced in the brain during meditation
41. Brainwave Entrainment is the leader, the brain is the follower
42. Entrainment is the process whereby two interacting oscillating systems, which have different periods when they function independently, assume the same period
43. Furthermore, the measured Entrainment properties (e.g., locking phase and response strength) could be utilized for designing advanced agriculture systems, such …
44. Contact me to schedule a Soul Entrainment® Session
45. A Soul Entrainment® session is an hour and a half
46. Entrainment なかまづくり: Power Points: Base Power: Accuracy: 15 0 100 Battle Effect: The user dances with an odd rhythm that compels the target to mimic it, making the target's Ability the same as the user's
47. Entrainment makes the target's ability the same as the user's.
48. When a Pokémon is holding Normalium Z and uses its Z-Power, Entrainment turns into Z-Entrainment and raises Special Defense one stage, in addition to its usual effect as above.
49. The Entrainment strength is known everywhere except at the sharp edge because the normal direction there is as yet undetermined
Entrainment, Everywhere, Except, Edge
50. Entrainment of building exhaust into nearby air intakes if there is a potential for contagious airborne particles in the exhaust stream
51. This uses more portions of the building system to evaluate the potential for re-Entrainment.
52. Here, we chose a novel approach: we hypothesized that neuronal Entrainment to beat and meter can be captured directly as a steady-state EP, that is, the electrocortical activity generated by a population of neurons resonating by Entrainment at the frequency of a periodic stimulus (Galambos et al., 1981; Regan, 1989; Draganova et al., 2002
Entrainment, Ep, Electrocortical, Et
53. Check out Entrainment Pokémon Sword & Shield data, The user dances with an odd rhythm that compels the target to mimic it, making the target's Ability the same as the user's
54. Entrainment and survival rates were evaluated on a monthly and annual time scale