See also: Enterprising
1. Definition of Enterprising : marked by an independent energetic spirit and by readiness to act an Enterprising young reporter Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about Enterprising …
2. Enterprising definition, ready to undertake projects of importance or difficulty, or untried schemes; energetic in carrying out any undertaking: Business is in need of Enterprising young people
3. Those that will make money: The business was started by a couple of Enterprising women
4. (Definition of Enterprising from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press) Enterprising …
5. The definition of Enterprising is a person who is full of energy and ambition
6. An example of Enterprising is someone who starts their own business.
7. Before, you’d go to a bar and get a lemonade or soda, or an Enterprising mixologist might try to put something together, but this is more intentional
8. Persons having an Enterprising personality type "dominate" this environment
9. For example, in a business or legal setting there will be more persons having an "Enterprising" personality than …
10. An Enterprising personality type is often a leader who is talented at organizing, persuading and managing
11. They enjoy money, power, status and being in charge. Enterprising personality type solves problems by taking risks An Enterprising personality type solves problems by taking risks.
12. Enterprising Bytes has over two decades of experience in technology consulting to higher education, secondary, and primary education clients.
13. Synonyms for Enterprising include original, resourceful, bold, daring, spirited, imaginative, ingenious, adventurous, audacious and enthusiastic
14. We found 9 answers for “Enterprising”
15. This page shows answers to the clue Enterprising, followed by 2 definitions like “Marked by imagination”, “Having a disposition for enterprise” and “Ready to undertake projects of importance or difficulty
16. Enterprising Save Table (XLS / CSV) Selected occupations matching your chosen interest area are displayed below
17. The Enterprising Ingenuity space weapon set of three items is available from the Lobi Crystal Consortium for 200 each
18. Synonyms & Antonyms of Enterprising 1 having or showing a bold forcefulness in the pursuit of a goal the company is claiming that there will be huge financial rewards for Enterprising sales representatives
19. An Enterprising person is typically confident, creative, energetic, resourceful and ready to take action
20. An Enterprising person is willing to try out new, unusual ways of doing or achieving something
21. She is a very Enterprising young businesswoman who is involved in a lot of activities
22. American English: Enterprising / ˈɛntərpraɪzɪŋ /
23. Enterprising Professionals residents are diverse, with Asians making up over one-fifth of the population
24. Nouns for Enterprising include enterprise, enterpriser, enterprisers, enterprize and enterprizes
25. ‘Pearson was an Enterprising individual and demonstrated great conviction in his way-out proposal.’ ‘Last year, for example, some Enterprising young chaps went off to the Mount Everest base camp!’ ‘This was a group of Enterprising employees doing a spoof of their office.’
26. ‘Pearson was an Enterprising individual and demonstrated great conviction in his way-out proposal.’ ‘Last year, for example, some Enterprising young chaps went off to the Mount Everest base camp!’ ‘This was a group of Enterprising employees doing a spoof of their office.’
27. Enterprising types with an ‘Investigative’ secondary type are influencing with a combination of solving problems and researching things
28. Enterprising: 1 adj marked by imagination, initiative, and readiness to undertake new projects “an Enterprising foreign policy” “an Enterprising young man likely to go far” Synonyms: adventuresome , adventurous willing to undertake or seeking out new and daring enterprises ambitious having a strong desire for success or achievement energetic
29. Enterprising She is one of the most energetic, Enterprising and intelligent members of the committee
30. Enterprising Careers We list a sample of Enterprising careers below, occupations that match Holland's Enterprising personality type
31. Hello everyone! I'm Enterprisingengine93
32. Tweets by @Enterprising About CFA Institute CFA Institute is the global, not-for-profit association of investment professionals that awards the CFA® and CIPM® designations.
33. Definition of Enterprising in the Definitions.net dictionary
34. What does Enterprising mean? Information and translations of Enterprising in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
35. Judy has been recognized with such honors as: Governor’s Task Force for Healthy Carolinians, 2010 Enterprising Women Winner by Enterprising Women Magazine, 2007 Pinnacle Award by the Raleigh Chamber of Commerce, Certified Senior Advisor, Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau, and Business Leader Magazine’s Woman Extraordinaire 2011.
36. Alice is an energetic Enterprising woman who has become a role model for the girls in her community.Alice es una mujer emprendedora, llena de energía, que se ha convertido en un ejemplo para las niñas de su comunidad.
37. An Enterprising person is willing to try out new, unusual ways of doing or achieving something
38. She is a very Enterprising young businesswoman who is involved in a lot of activities
39. American English: Enterprising / ˈɛntərpraɪz
40. • An Enterprising student was selling copies of the answers to the test
41. • Garrett was an Enterprising young man
42. From Longman Business Dictionary Enterprising en‧ter‧pris‧ing / ˈentəpraɪzɪŋ-tər- / adjective showing the ability to think of new activities and ideas and …
43. Interests Search for: Social, Enterprising, Artistic Save Table (XLS/CSV)
44. Definition of Enterprising adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
45. Enterprising occupational personality types are goal-oriented and want to see results
46. “An Enterprising UK resident” I suspect that Enterprising is quite illegal in the UK or at least officially discouraged
47. To be Enterprising is to keep your eyes open and your mind active
48. The Enterprising singer peddled her CDs outside of gas stations before she became an overnight sensation
49. 🔊 When Pete realized he needed money for college, he used his Enterprising skills to start a profitable lawn care service
50. 🔊 The workshop for Enterprising writers is geared towards independent authors in need of effective marketing
51. Enterprising (adj.) "eager to undertake, prompt to attempt," 1610s, present-participle adjective from the verb enterprise (late 15c.), from the noun enterprise.Until mid-19c
52. The more Enterprising students could find the new ideas of the period in books not required in their course of study
53. His wife was the only daughter of an Enterprising slave-trader, who had left her a large amount of property
54. This latter Enterprising individual spares no expense to secure the best improvements, and apply them to his instruments.
55. The central goal of Enterprising Leadership (PPS265) is to provide students with analytical competence, Enterprising leadership identity, and personal agency important to exercising leadership in organizations, in communities, and in life
56. In Enterprising Images, John Vincent Jezierski tells the story of one of America's first families of photography, documenting the history of the Goodridge studio for three-quarters of a century
57. Synonyms for Enterprising in Free Thesaurus
58. 41 synonyms for Enterprising: resourceful, original, spirited, keen, active, daring, alert
59. Enterprising Person, Entrepreneur, Business
60. An Enterprising person is someone who shows initiative and resourcefulness
61. Enterprising people are assertive, determined, driven, passionate, and ready to embark on new ventures
62. Definition of Enterprising adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
63. The Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) developed Enterprising Women of Color (EWOC) to focus on the fast-expanding minority women entrepreneur population as a revenue generators for families, communities, and the nation
64. Enterprising It is an Enterprising use of sources which takes the reader very much 34
65. Though it has the word, enterprise, in it and is often used to describe people who set up businesses to fill a need, Enterprising can be used for any kind of display of creative initiative.