See also: Entering
1. 21 synonyms of Entering from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 36 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Entering: to go or come in or into
3. Find 127 ways to say Entering, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Entering: 1 n the act of Entering Synonyms: entrance , entry , incoming , ingress Types: show 11 types hide 11 types incursion the act of Entering some territory or domain (often in large numbers) intrusion entrance by force or without permission or welcome irruption a sudden violent entrance; a bursting in entree the act of Entering
5. Procedures for Entering the United States
6. Watch for an "Entering setup" message in the first few seconds after turning on your computer
7. MIAMI – After nearly 48 hours in office, US President Joe Biden signed an executive order imposing a 14-day quarantine period for travelers Entering the US regardless of whether they present negative COVID-19 test results.
8. I am not Entering a monastery to escape the world or to display false piety
9. I am Entering religious life so that I may follow the particular vocation by which I can most perfectly fulfill my purpose as a Christian member of human society.
10. CEntering definition: a temporary frame to support an arch or vault during construction Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
11. Synonyms for Entering in Free Thesaurus
12. 5 synonyms for Entering: entrance, incoming, ingress, entrance, entry
13. What are synonyms for Entering?
14. UK border control - passport checks, visas for Entering, customs, transiting and layovers.
15. CEntering definition, a temporary framework for supporting a masonry arch during construction until it is able to stand by itself
16. Entering StartUpLand is a practical, step-by-step guide that provides an insider's analysis of various startup roles and responsibilities--including product management, marketing, growth, and sales--to help you figure out if you want to join a startup and what to expect if you do
17. Entering the Passion of Jesus Leader Guide Entering the Passion of Jesus provides a rich and challenging learning experience for small groups and individual readers alike
18. Definition of Entering into in the Idioms Dictionary
19. What does Entering into expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
20. Travellers Entering Canada must follow the rules set out by the Emergency Orders under the Quarantine Act to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.This includes screening at the border and mandatory quarantine or isolation for 14 days.
21. In connection with Entering into the VPFs, the taxpayer pledged with the counterparty the maximum number of shares of stock to be delivered on the settlement date, by transferring the stock to a collateral account to be held by a trustee for the counterparty's benefit.
22. 17 hours ago · West Virginia guard Sean McNeil is Entering his name in this year's NBA Draft but leaving open the possibility to return to the Mountaineers, while …
23. 1 day ago · Jeff Grace faces possible jail time for Entering the U.S
24. 1 day ago · Kathleen Inman embraced and supported sustainable farming and winemaking long before natural wine became a trend, and she has always been an advocate for and mentor to other women Entering …
25. Two doses of varicella for students Entering all grades
26. Bulls Trade Rumors: Latest Buzz Surrounding Chicago Entering 2021 Deadline Erik Beaston @@ErikBeaston
27. Entering Customers The system lets you enter new and modify existing information about your customers
28. Ranking the Top 10 MLB Rookie of the Year Candidates Entering 2021 Season
29. Napier reflects on Entering fourth season with Cajuns Cajun Nation
30. Entering China is now easier for people who have a vaccine — but only if it’s made in China
31. Robert Aaron Long, 21, was seen in surveillance footage reviewed by The Post Entering Young's Asian Massage in Acworth, Georgia, one hour and …
32. Entering Class At the beginning of each academic year, AACOM asks the colleges of osteopathic medicine (COMs) to administer the Entering Student Survey to their first-year students
33. Screenshot / Facebook Honeycutt was charged with Entering restricted grounds and with violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.