entente (noun) · ententes (plural noun) · entente cordiale (noun) · entente cordiales (plural noun) · Entente Cordiale (noun) · the Entente Cordiale (noun)
See also: Entente
1. 2 [French Entente cordiale] : a coalition of parties to an Entente Examples of Entente in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web His silence is testament to a remarkable Entente that has developed …
2. See synonyms for Entente on Thesaurus.com noun, plural en·tentes [ahn-tahnts; French ahn-tahnt]. an arrangement or understanding between two or more nations agreeing to follow a particular policy with regard to affairs of international concern. an alliance of parties to such an understanding.
3. Entente noun agreement, understanding, accord, contract, arrangement, settlement, deal (informal), treaty, bargain, pact, compact, covenant, friendly agreement his attempts to nurture the Entente between the two countries Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
4. Entente nounagreement, understanding, accord, contract, arrangement, settlement, deal(informal), treaty, bargain, pact, compact, covenant, friendly agreementhis attempts to nurture the Entente between the two countries Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
5. What does Entente mean? An agreement between two or more governments or powers for cooperative action or policy
6. The French Entente cordiale was remembered, and our Sovereign had long ago been declared to be the first diplomat in Europe. THE INVASION WILLIAM LE QUEUX Liber and his colleague Dahn were at that time among the staunchest supporters of the policy of the Entente in Russia
7. Entente is a new and distinctive collaborative workspace that blends corporate needs with hospitality style. Incorporating power and data and cable management provision, this spectacular high booth and sofa hybrid features two high-back sofas surrounding an oak laminate table with an interconnecting panel.
8. Triple Entente, association between Great Britain, France, and Russia, the nucleus of the Allied Powers in World War I
9. It developed from the Franco-Russian alliance that gradually developed and was formalized in 1894, the Anglo-French Entente Cordiale of 1904, and an Anglo-Russian agreement of
10. Entente joins the list of 2018 Michelin Star recipients with its ever-evolving, imaginative cuisine
11. Entente [ahn-tahnt], being a “friendly understanding”, highlights collaboration between the chefs
12. ‘An Entente with Russia in 1907 followed from the ties with France and concerns about competition with the Tsarist regime in Asia, and growing antagonism with Germany set the pattern for war.’ ‘China's leaders must also have considered the possibility that their current Entente with Russia may not last forever, although they may find it
13. Entente [ahn-tahnt] (being a “friendly understanding”), located in the lively neighborhood of River North, is led by Michelin-starred Chef Brian Fisher and Ty Fujimura of Fujimura Hospitality.
14. Entente or èntèntê Entente, an informal alliance or friendly understanding between two states
15. Further reading “Entente” in Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia (KBBI) Daring, Jakarta: Badan Pengembangan dan Pembinaan Bahasa, Kementerian Pendidikan dan …
16. English Translation of “Entente” The official Collins French-English Dictionary online
17. Entente is a Michelin one star restaurant located on Sedwick Avenue, slightly south of Chicago Avenue
18. Gradually a sort of Entente seemed to grow between it and the colonial enemy
19. This Entente covers the Euro-Asian continent, the geo-strategic heart of the world
20. But basically our understanding is good and the Entente is without any doubt friendly
21. Fables for the Holy Alliance attacked the post-Napoleonic Entente between Russia and Austria.
22. Triple Entente definition, an informal understanding among Great Britain, France, and Russia based on a Franco-Russian military alliance (1894), an Anglo-French Entente (1904), and an Anglo-Russian Entente (1907)
23. An Entente or an Entente cordiale is a friendly agreement between two or more countries
24. The French Entente with Great Britain had already been significantly extended
25. [ + with] Electoral pacts would not work, but an Entente cordiale might
26. Synonyms: agreement, understanding, accord, contract More Synonyms of Entente
27. The Entente Cordiale (French pronunciation: [ɑ̃tɑ̃t kɔʁdjal]) (English: Cordial Agreement) comprised a series of agreements signed on 8 April 1904 between the United Kingdom and the French Republic which saw a significant improvement in Anglo-French relations
28. Beyond the immediate concerns of colonial demarcation addressed by the agreement, the signing of the Entente Cordiale marked the
29. The Treaty of Neuilly-sur-Seine was the document ending World War I between Bulgaria and the Entente, dealing with Bulgaria for its role as one of the Central Powers in World War I, Bulgaria Marks 95 Years of Neuilly Treaty after WWI Long may this Entente cordiale between both sets of …
30. Delivery & Pickup Options - 168 reviews of Entente "Wow! What an incredible place
31. For a fun, delicious and personal dining experience, go to Entente
32. Entente Cordiale, (April 8, 1904), Anglo-French agreement that, by settling a number of controversial matters, ended antagonisms between Great Britain and France and paved the way for their diplomatic cooperation against German pressures in the decade preceding World War I (1914–18)
33. Entente is the restaurant version of the Sinatra x Tupac remix that sounds like a terrible idea, but manages to work
34. Entente is a place where you can eat fancy tasting-menu quality food at reasonable prices while listening to Kendrick and A$AP Rocky …
35. Entente - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
36. How to say Entente in English? Pronunciation of Entente with 1 audio pronunciation, 9 synonyms, 14 translations, 4 sentences and more for Entente.
37. In fact, the dominant Anglo-American Entente is opposed to colonialization and demands that the natives be paid for the extraction of their natural resources.
38. To sum up, I advocate an immediate revival of the Anglo-French "Entente", as an essential prelude to any wider European or Atlantic unity.
39. Entente – a One MICHELIN Star: High quality cooking, worth a stop! restaurant in the 2020 MICHELIN Guide Chicago
40. Entente Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
41. Entente is a Michelin Star collaboration of talent led by Chef Brian Fisher & Ty Fujimura of Fujimura Hospitality.
42. Entente - Curbside & Delivery
43. Entente navies also battled across the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans
44. The war remained stalemated for three years, but the Entente's rival, the Central Powers, outweighed it industrially and proved better able to fight a war of attrition
45. Thus, in 1917, the major Entente powers were forced to …
46. The Entente symbolizes the last remnants of allied nations opposed to the German Empire and the Central Powers during the Weltkrieg
47. With the Syndicalist revolutions in their home countries, the Entente is comprised primarily of the British and French governments-in-exile based in their far-flung colonies
48. Entente From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Entente en‧tente / ɒnˈtɒnt $ ɑːnˈtɑːnt / noun [ countable, uncountable ] SSR a situation in which two countries have friendly relations with each other → détente the Anglo-Russian Entente Examples from the Corpus Entente • But those involved in Entente floral feel at least
49. Entente’s original space was reasonably attractive, but this new interior is beautiful, and exceedingly comfortable
50. View deals for Le Bonne Entente, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation
51. The Entente Powers were the countries that opposed the Central Powers in the Great War.
52. The members of the original Entente Alliance of 1907 were the French Republic, the British Empire and the Russian Empire
53. Entente: 1 n an informal alliance between countries Synonyms: Entente cordiale Type of: alignment , alinement , alliance , coalition an organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty n a friendly understanding between political powers Synonyms: Entente cordiale Type of: agreement , understanding the statement (oral or
54. Michelin-star restaurant Entente has reopened following a move to River North
55. Entente is a new and distinctive collaborative workspace that blends corporate needs with hospitality style
56. Synonyms for Entente include accord, understanding, agreement, arrangement, deal, settlement, treaty, pact, compact and covenant
57. Entente 700 North Sedgwick Street, , IL 60654 (312) 285-2247
58. Entente is a new and distinctive collaborative workspace that blends corporate needs with hospitality style
59. Entente (n.) "an understanding," 1854, from French éntente "an understanding," from Old French Entente "intent, intention; attention; aim, goal" (12c.), noun use of fem
60. From Entente cordiale (1844); the best-known example was that between England and France (1904), to which Russia was added in
61. Entente behind the mask of peace
62. Favorite Add to Vintage UK12 US8 EU40 80s does 40s red cocktail dress by Entente coolclobber
Definition of entente. 1 : an international understanding providing for a common course of action. 2 [ French entente cordiale ] : a coalition of parties to an entente.
What caused the Triple Entente to form was Kaiser Wilhem's aggressive millitary build-up and his disregard for attempts at peace.
noun, plural en·tentes [ahn-tahnts; French ahn-tahnt] /ɑnˈtɑnts; French ɑ̃ˈtɑ̃t/. an arrangement or understanding between two or more nations agreeing to follow a particular policy with regard to affairs of international concern. short for entente cordiale