ENSUE [inˈso͞o, enˈso͞o]
ensue (verb) · ensues (third person present) · ensued (past tense) · ensued (past participle) · ensuing (present participle)
1. Choose the Right Synonym for Ensue. follow, succeed, Ensue, supervene mean to come after something or someone
2. Ensue definition, to follow in order; come afterward, especially in immediate succession: As the days Ensued, he recovered his strength
3. The panic that Ensued from the false news report.
4. As a result of it: Chaos Ensued when 60 charter schools run by one company were all suddenly closed
5. After his outburst, a long silence Ensued. (Definition of Ensue …
6. What Ensue s is a sharp meditation on the impact of living so much of our lives online, and the significant influence that often has on how we think of others and ourselves.
7. The parietal bone is broken, and death might Ensue in the event of an effusion of blood on the brain
8. If the disease continue, cystitis and its consequent train of symptoms Ensue. When rubbed on the skin, redness, and a pustular eruption Ensue, and in general the bowels are acted on.
9. Ensue By Christopher Kostow One of the world’s elite chefs who has maintained the highest honor in the culinary world of three Michelin stars for over 9 years.
10. Ensue Freestanding Commercial Ice Maker Machine 99 lbs Ice in 24 hrs Built-in Under Counter -Includes Scoop and Connection Hoses Brand: Ensue
11. Seguir After you are married, a lifetime of happiness will Ensue.Después que se casen, una vida llena de felicidad seguirá.
12. Ensue is defined as to happen directly after or as a result of something
13. An example of Ensue is an audience clapping after a great performance.
14. Ensue: 1 v issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.); end Synonyms: result Types: show 4 types hide 4 types come happen as a result be due , flow from be the result of fall out , follow come as a logical consequence; follow logically come after , follow come after in time, as a result Type of: prove , turn out , turn up be
15. Definition of Ensue verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
16. Inflections of ' Ensue ' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
17. If something Ensues, it happens immediately after another event, usually as a result of it
18. If the Europeans did not reduce subsidies, a trade war would Ensue.
19. Inflections of ' Ensue ' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
20. En‧sue /ɪnˈsjuː $ ɪnˈsuː/ ●○○ verb [ intransitive] formal to happen after or as a result of something SYN follow Ensue from problems that Ensue from food and medical shortages → See Verb table Examples …
21. Dehydration will Ensue when the body is unable to obtain enough water to maintain its biological functions
22. 🔊 Once the defense attorney makes his final statement, jury deliberations will Ensue
23. 🔊 According to the doctor, no labor complications should Ensue during delivery
24. To Ensue his example in doing the like mischief
25. *1603 , (John Florio), translating Michel de Montaigne, Essays , III.11: *:Oh how many changes are like to Ensue this reformation! Give three freshmen six bottles of wine, and hilarity will Ensue .
26. Definition of Ensue in the Definitions.net dictionary
27. What does Ensue mean? Information and translations of Ensue in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
28. Joy: The very same "predictions" Ensue from a theoretic holding that life evolves primarily through telic design
29. Ensue (redirected from Ensued) Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus
30. Ensue from (something) To happen as a result of something else
31. The unrest Ensued from years of economic injustice in that part of the city.
32. Ensue LLC 24 followers on LinkedIn
33. ‘Riots Ensue and protesters issue a call for the government to step down.’ ‘The film takes the myth of the werewolf and transplants it into a small-town community and carnage Ensues.’ ‘Please visit the original post in order to read the many reactions that Ensued.’
34. Ensue is the first restaurant in China led by Chef Christopher Kostow, serving patrons from atop Futian’s Shangri-La Hotel
35. Ensue, founded by Ricky Li, represents Chef Kostow’s latest evolution, blending California farm-to-table culture and techniques with Cantonese tastes and ingredients.
36. Word forms: Ensues, ensuing, Ensued intransitive verb [no cont] If something Ensues, it happens immediately after another event, usually as a result of it
37. If the Europeans did not reduce subsidies, a trade war would Ensue.
38. At almost every new outpost established, a series of fights and terrorist actions would Ensue.
39. NPR: 'Gamble' Author: Iraq War Only Halfway Over The political situation is such that perhaps little will be done, and a crisis will Ensue.
40. FORBES: Thoughts On The Recently Completed Debt-Ceiling Agreement Indeed, if the Americans do pull out of the country now, civil war will Ensue.
41. Words that rhyme with Ensue include issue, rescue, tissue, value, due, pursue, true, queue, virtue and barbecue
42. Ensue is defined as to happen directly after or as a result of something
43. An example of Ensue is an audience clapping after : 33
44. Ensue synonyms, Ensue pronunciation, Ensue translation, English dictionary definition of Ensue
45. Ensue: The soft glowing light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon, caused by the refraction and scattering of the sun’s rays from the atmosphere
46. In the Main Dining Room, Ensue, a grey and neutral color palette allows the food and flavor to shine.
47. What Ensued from the change in policy was not anticipated at all
48. A very serious problem Ensued from the events of the day.
49. This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Ensue
50. Definition and synonyms of Ensue from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
51. This is the British English definition of Ensue.View American English definition of Ensue.
52. Definition of Ensue written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
53. Ensue is a company which specializes in servicing and products
54. Meaning and definitions of Ensue, translation of Ensue in Tamil language with similar and opposite words
55. Spoken pronunciation of Ensue in English and in Tamil
56. Tags for the entry "Ensue" What Ensue means in Tamil, Ensue meaning in Tamil, Ensue definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Ensue in Tamil
57. Definition of Ensue verb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
58. Ensue is the first restaurant in China led by Chef Christopher Kostow, one of the world's elite chefs who has maintained the highest honor in the culinary world of three Michelin stars for over 9 years
59. Ensue represents Chef Kostow's latest evolution, blending California farm-to-table culture and techniques with Cantonese tastes and ingredients.
"ensue" in American English. › to happen after something else, esp. as a result of it: Chaos ensued when 60 charter schools run by one company were all suddenly closed. After his outburst, a long silence ensued.
Also found in: Thesaurus, Idioms . To take place afterward or as a result. See Synonyms at follow. [Middle English ensuen, from Old French ensuivre, ensu-, from Vulgar Latin *īnsequere, from Latin īnsequī, to follow closely : in-, intensive pref.; see en-1 + sequī, to follow; see sek w - in Indo-European roots .]
[Middle English ensuen, from Old French ensuivre, ensu-, from Vulgar Latin *īnsequere, from Latin īnsequī, to follow closely : in-, intensive pref.; see en-1 + sequī, to follow; see sek w - in Indo-European roots .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words. a petty gangster or ruffian. 1350–1400; Middle English ensuen < Anglo-French ensuer (cognate with Old French ensui (v)re ). See en- 1, sue 1, 2 See follow. 2 issue, arise, flow.