ensnare (verb) · ensnares (third person present) · ensnared (past tense) · ensnared (past participle) · ensnaring (present participle)
1. English Language Learners Definition of Ensnare : to catch (an animal or person) in a trap or in a place from which there is no escape See the full definition for Ensnare in the English Language Learners …
2. To capture in, or involve as in, a snare: to be Ensnared by lies; to Ensnare birds.
3. While all these words mean "to come to possess or control by or as if by seizing," trap, snare, entrap, Ensnare imply seizing by some device that holds the one caught at the mercy of the captor
4. / ɪnˈsner / to catch or get control of something or someone: Spiders Ensnare flies and other insects in their webs
5. They wanted to make a formal complaint about their doctor, but ended up Ensnared in the …
6. While Ensnared, the target is completely disabled, as the living metal propagates and pulls in all nearby enemies within a 6 / 7 / 8 / 10 meters radius after a 0.5 second delay
7. Ensnare is a crossword puzzle clue
8. Ensnare is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
9. I use Ensnare as soon as i can to avoid taking the aggro from the tank
10. And if the Ensnare is on them already, the low health makes no diff
11. If 55% is only a fraction of the mobs speed, then they will walk off, Ensnared or
12. After building credibility, the hackers moved to Ensnare their marks
13. Enecho -- to hold in or upon, ie to Ensnare, by impl
14. To hold in or upon, ie to Ensnare, by impl.
15. Ensnare - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
16. Inflections of 'Ensnare' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Ensnares v 3rd person singular ensnaring v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Ensnared v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
17. Conjugate Ensnare in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
18. See authoritative translations of Ensnare in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
19. Stream Tracks and Playlists from _Ensnare_ on your desktop or mobile device.
20. Verb If you Ensnare someone, you gain power over them, especially by using dishonest or deceitful methods
21. Feminism is simply another device to Ensnare women.
22. Synonyms for Ensnare in Free Thesaurus
23. 27 synonyms for Ensnare: trap, catch, capture, seize, snarl, embroil, net, snare, entangle, entrap
24. To trap someone in an unpleasant or illegal situation, from which they cannot escape Ensnare in Young girls were Ensnared in prostitution rings
25. 2 to catch an animal in a trap → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Ensnare • Aphrodite using her power chiefly to Ensnare and betray.
26. Ensnare was the first player ever to drop from Code S to Code B in a single season
27. Dictionary entry overview: What does Ensnare mean? • Ensnare (verb) The verb Ensnare has 2 senses:
28. Catch in or as if in a trap Familiarity information: Ensnare used as a verb is rare.
29. ‘This is a road I have used for work at various times since January 2001 and one which seems to Ensnare road traffic victims like a Venus fly trap.’ ‘You can set up elaborate traps and seductions - leaving pieces out for capture to Ensnare your opponent - or you can play cautiously.’
30. We found 14 answers for “Ensnare”
31. This page shows answers to the clue Ensnare.Ensnare may be defined as “To catch in a snare“Take or catch as if in a snare or …
32. Definition of Ensnare in the Definitions.net dictionary
33. What does Ensnare mean? Information and translations of Ensnare in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
34. Ensnare: 1 v take or catch as if in a snare or trap Synonyms: entrap , frame , set up Type of: cozen , deceive , delude , lead on be false to; be dishonest with v catch in or as if in a trap Synonyms: entrap , snare , trammel , trap Types: gin trap with a snare Type of: capture , catch capture as if by hunting, snaring, or trapping
35. What does Ensnare mean? To take or catch in or as if in a snare; trap
36. Ensnare is a skill available in Dragon's Dogma
37. Ensnare (third-person singular simple present Ensnares, present participle ensnaring, simple past and past participle Ensnared) To entrap; to catch in a snare or trap
38. 2005: Plato, Sophist, Translation by Lesley Brown, 250d-e, When we were asked to what one should apply the name “what is not”, we were Ensnared in total paradox
39. Local producers obviously haven't yet caught on to branding their wares to Ensnare the wandering green pound.: Prince Vaji closed his eyes and allowed his immortal senses hear the mellifluous music, designed to Ensnare the mind of its listener.: Throughout there are 1950s-style big band blasts, bluegrass and banjo, cowbells and Cajun sunsets to surprise and Ensnare you.
40. Ensnare somebody/something to make somebody/something unable to escape from a difficult situation or from a person who wants to control them synonym trap
41. Young homeless people who become Ensnared in a life of crime; She refused to let him Ensnare her with his charm
42. He became Ensnared in the complexities of the legal system.
43. In a struggle that could Ensnare all three branches of government, the court is considering whether to order Gov
44. Court Weighs Funding Surveillance extends beyond search because â [r] ather than targeting specific information, surveillance can Ensnare a significant amount of data beyond any originally soughtâ (Solove 2008: 109).
45. Definition of Ensnare written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
46. Find 38 ways to say Ensnare, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
47. Ensnare (someone or something) in (something) 1
48. If we can't Ensnare an animal in this trap, we're not going to eat tonight
49. A noun or pronoun can be used between "Ensnare" and "in." The other
50. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Ensnare with 4 letters was last seen on the January 28, 2021.We think the likely answer to this clue is TRAP.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
51. Inflections of 'Ensnare' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Ensnares v 3rd person singular ensnaring v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Ensnared v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Ensnared v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to
52. Ensnare (someone or something) in (something) 1
53. If we can't Ensnare an animal in this trap, we're not going to eat tonight
54. A noun or pronoun can be used between "Ensnare" and "in." The other
55. Ensnare Technology is passionate team that believes in challenging the status quo
56. Ensnare is based in Hyderabad, India
57. Efforts to Ensnare the original list of al-Qaeda's most-wanted men are also going slowly.
58. ECONOMIST: Chasing al-Qaeda: Plots, alarms and arrests The Just a 15-minute drive from downtown and the airport, Mesa del Sol is hoping to Ensnare Hollywood.
59. FORBES: On The Cover/Top Stories Presumably we can trust zealous prosecutors to use them to Ensnare only those business owners who deserve
60. Ensnare [Active] A weapon with Ensnare binds a foe and restricts his movements
61. When Ensnare is triggered, the target is immobilized for a number of rounds equal to the weapon’s Ensnare rating
62. An Ensnared target may attempt a Hard Athletics check as is action on his turn to break free from the effect
63. Examples of Ensnare in a sentence
64. The hunter’s plan to Ensnare the rabbit was cut short by a storm
65. 🔊 A spider succeeded in catching his dinner when he used a web to Ensnare the fly
66. 🔊 The rodeo star tried to Ensnare the calf with the …
67. Definition and synonyms of Ensnare from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
68. This is the British English definition of Ensnare.View American English definition of Ensnare.
69. Ensnare translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'ensure',enshrine',enslave',ensue', examples, definition, conjugation
70. Feminism is simply another device to Ensnare women
71. Spiders Ensnare flies and other insects in their webs
72. She refused to let him Ensnare her with his charm
73. Aphrodite using her power chiefly to Ensnare and betray.