1. Enshrine (third-person singular simple present Enshrines, present participle enshrining, simple past and past participle enshrined) (transitive) To enclose (a sacred relic etc.) in a shrine or chest. (transitive) To preserve or cherish (something) as though in a shrine; to preserve or contain, especially with some reverence
Enshrine, Enshrines, Enshrining, Enshrined, Enclose, Etc, Especially
2. To a large extent, I deplore its passing, for as a basically old-fashioned machine, it Enshrines a basically old-fashioned idea: freedom.
3. After a series of high-profile disputes in rural areas, the French Parliament has passed a bill that Enshrines countryside smells and sounds as protected national heritage.
4. ‘It Enshrines the past and captures images for posterity.’ ‘But tenant and residents' rights have developed, so that today, they are now enshrined in law.’ ‘So it is entirely consistent that we have now enshrined permanently in this bill the new rules around dual citizenship.’
Enshrines, Enshrined, Entirely
5. ISIS Enshrines a Theology of Rape
6. Synonyms for Enshrines include preserves, cherishes, exalts, treasures, consecrates, protects, reveres, aggrandizes, apotheosizes and canonises
7. Present tense third-person singular of enshrine Synonyms & Antonyms of Enshrines to assign a high status or value to some teachers tend to enshrine their personal preferences as sacred rules of …
8. Enshrines the consumer’s rights related to safety, information, choice, representation and redress and consumer education
9. The shrine, which before and during World War II was a bastion of government-sponsored Shintoism and a symbol of Japanese militarism, Enshrines some 2.4 million Japanese military personnel and officials who died in wars after 1853
10. The country needs a new constitution - one that Enshrines genuine democracy.: El país necesita una nueva constitución - una que consagre la democracia genuina.: The next step is to write a good constitution that Enshrines these freedoms in permanent law.: El siguiente paso es redactar una buena constitución que consagre estas libertades en leyes permanentes.
Enshrines, El, Es, Estas, En
11. Norwood girl Enshrines house cat Cauliflower with yard-sized snow sculpture 2/10/2021 Vatican, Pope Francis say Catholic Church can't bless same-sex marriages because God 'can't bless sin'
12. The Bonduelle Group specifies its mission and Enshrines it in its articles of association
13. The Bonduelle Group specifies its mission and Enshrines it in its articles of association
14. Find the perfect Enshrines stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images
15. Select from premium Enshrines of the highest quality.
16. Synagoga and Ecclesia in Our Time The Story of the Creation, Dedication, and Blessing of the Original Sculpture by Joshua Koffman that Enshrines the Institute’s Mission “This statue is exactly a demonstration of two sisters of the same dignity, the Church and the Synagogue.” – Rev
Ecclesia, Enshrines, Exactly
17. Press release Villeneuve d’Ascq, March 1, 2021 The Bonduelle Group specifies its mission and Enshrines it in its articles of association
18. Central Vista Enshrines the history of the nation’s most central institutions A Place in our History
19. A)- The Charter Enshrines the principle of separation of religion and State
20. UK draft legislation Enshrines the right to repair in law – but don't expect your mobile to suddenly be any easier to fix Plus Brexity energy efficiency labelling standards thrown in
Enshrines, Expect, Easier, Energy, Efficiency
21. Question 11 of 40 0.5/ 0.5 Points The document that Enshrines a union's philosophy and guiding principles is called: A
22. The law thereby fortifies faulty data and Enshrines it in regulations
23. If your mother Enshrines your first drawing, she might frame it and hang it in a special place, as if it were a holy relic
24. Hall of Fame program Enshrines legacy
25. Government’s religious discrimination bill Enshrines the right to harm others in the name of faith February 9, 2020 2.08pm EST
26. Words That Rhyme With Enshrines What rhymes with Enshrines? Find out below We have listed words rhyming with Fine below, these can be used for poetry, lyrics, music artists, fun and games, education, school & college students, teachers and lecturers etc
Enshrines, Education, Etc
27. Need the definition of Enshrines?
28. Home News Scotland Enshrines Rights of the Child in Scots Law
29. The Scottish Government; Scotland Enshrines Rights of the Child in Scots Law
30. Our Constitution Enshrines and protects property rights, a foundational component of a free society
ENSHRINES [inˈSHrīn, enˈSHrīn]
To preserve or cherish (something) as though in a shrine; to preserve or contain, especially with some reverence. Other measures, such as compensation for victims, will be enshrined in the proposed new law.
Dictionary of English Synonymes(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate these synonyms: enshrine(v. a.) Synonyms: enclose in a shrine enshrine(v. a.) Synonyms: preserve (as something sacred), embalm, treasure, cherish, keep unimpaired
Definition of enshrine. transitive verb. 1 : to enclose in or as if in a shrine. 2 : to preserve or cherish as sacred.