1. Enroll lets you take quick usability tests to help make the web a better place
2. To enter or register in a roll, list, or record: Enrolled the child in kindergarten; Enroll the minutes of the meeting
Enter, Enrolled, Enroll
3. Enroll lets you take quick usability tests to help make the web a better place
4. Enrol definition, variant of Enroll
5. What You Need To Enroll Enrolling as an Individual If you are an individual or sole proprietor/single person business, get started by signing in with your Apple ID with two-factor authentication turned on
6. To put yourself or someone else on an official list for an activity or for membership in a group, or to accept someone in such a list: [ T ] We have Enrolled eighty children in this day-care program
Else, Enrolled, Eighty
7. [ I ] He Enrolled at Penn State University
8. [ + to infinitive ] She Enrolled …
9. Enroll definition, to write the name of (a person) in a roll or register; place upon a list; register: It took two days to Enroll the new students
10. To Enroll or check your case, go to Enroll; To leave a comment or question, go to Contact Us; You can learn answers to common questions at FAQs
11. It's time to Enroll! Now is the time to choose your providers and health plans
12. 14 synonyms of Enroll from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 19 related words, definitions, and antonyms
13. Enroll: to add (a person) to a list or roll as a participant or member
14. Enroll in Online Banking Enroll your M&T accounts First, which account type are you looking to view online? Select account type Personal Checking, savings, CD, …
15. The word Enroll is used as a verb in English language where it means to officially register as a member of an institution or a student on a course
16. A campaign to Enroll more foster careers was started.
17. Enroll in online and mobile banking for access to virtually any BB&T checking, savings, prepaid card, credit card, loan, mortgage account or business account from your computer, tablet or mobile device.
18. MMAI clients only: If you received an Enrollment form in the mail, please send it back to us at this address
19. Illinois Client Enrollment Services
20. If you are Enrolled in Medicare Part A and you want to Enroll in Part B, please complete form CMS-40B, Application for Enrollment in Medicare – Part B (medical insurance)
Enrolled, Enroll, Enrollment
21. Hinds Community College complete guide to Enrollment including financial aid, paying for college, registering for classes, and applying for housing.
22. Enroll Windows 10, version 1607 and later device
23. These steps describe how to Enroll a device that runs on Windows 10, version 1607 and later
24. Enroll in a Health Plan During the annual FEHB Open Season, anyone eligible to participate in the FEHB Program may Enroll, change health plans or options, cancel your FEHB Enrollment, and change participation in premium conversion (waive or begin participation).
Enroll, Eligible, Enrollment
25. Sign into your student account and click Enroll Now to choose your program
26. When to Enroll By: Plan Choice, Change Period and Rights
27. Some Medicaid recipients will receive directions that they must Enroll in a plan
28. The 120-day change period, or the time in which recipients can change their plan begins with the effective date of their Enrollment in the plan.
29. You can Enroll in Marketplace health coverage February 15 through May 15 due to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) emergency
30. You can also still get 2021 health insurance these 2 ways: If you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period due to a life event like losing other coverage, getting married, moving, or having a baby, you can Enroll any
Enrollment, Event, Enroll
31. Buy Enroll.com Today and Capture Your Market With Class
32. You can Enroll your child as a 21st Century Scholar from the time they enter 7th grade to June 30th of their 8th grade year
33. Complete the three steps below to Enroll in Savings Plus
34. How users Enroll corporate-owned iOS/iPadOS devices with user affinity
35. Enroll (third-person singular simple present Enrolls, present participle Enrolling, simple past and past participle Enrolled) To enter (a name, etc.) in a register, roll or list
Enroll, Enrolls, Enrolling, Enrolled, Enter, Etc
36. Prescott, History of the Reign of Philip II All the citizens capable of bearing arms Enrolled themselves.
37. Learn More About Your Enrollment Options
38. Click “My bank isn’t listed” and follow the steps to Enroll and receive your money with clearXchange – an “online version of Zelle®” that’s used for receiving payments when your bank or …
39. Enroll in Online & Mobile Banking
40. Step 1 - Please enter the Invitation Number listed in the upper right corner of your Enrollment Form and then click Enroll: Step 2 - Scroll down to read the entire Terms and Conditions document: Step 3 - Select your payment plan option: NOTE: If you select a multi-month payment plan a Credit Card will be the only payment
Enter, Enrollment, Enroll, Entire
41. Select a Facility Type to Enroll
42. Enroll with a HealthChoice Illinois (managed care) health plan
43. Q: Do I have to Enroll in the HealthChoice Illinois Program? A:
44. Learn how to Enroll in one of Meridian's Medicaid, Medicare, or Marketplace plans as a member, or become a provider
ENROLL [inˈrōl, enˈrōl]
enrol (verb) · enrols (third person present) · enrolled (past tense) · enrolled (past participle) · enrolling (present participle) · enroll (verb) · enrolls (third person present)
Definition of enroll. transitive verb. 1 : to insert, register, or enter in a list, catalog, or roll the school enrolls about 800 pupils. 2 : to prepare a final perfect copy of (a bill passed by a legislature) in written or printed form.
Enroll(noun) to insert in a roil; to register or enter in a list or catalogue or on rolls of court; hence, to record; to insert in records; to leave in writing; as, to enroll men for service; to enroll a decree or a law; also, reflexively, to enlist. Enroll(noun) to envelop; to inwrap; to involve.